Forums Miscrits

No New Year update/miscrit?

6 posts

Flag Post

Ok so I just killed the wind elementum 3 days ago…and now there are no more challenges in this game…We were hoping for a new year update,or at least a change in spin and shop :| but no change….BB…I ask you….Can you be more ignorant with Kong people ?

EDIT: WOOT 1st 2013 post on miscrits forum :)

Flag Post

Maybe we get a crit for Chinesse New Year.

Or possibly some Mayan New Non-Existing Year crit. Keep your hopes up.

Flag Post

Let’s hope…

Flag Post

i wouldnt get your hopes up too high.. i wanted the christmas crit… but nope.. hahaha…. keeping me on my toes ;)

Flag Post

Honestly, This makers of this game don’t see that, Their players are dropping like flies due tot the fact they wont give us a release date for aerobia, and, for the cave of mist being over expensive, and the fact their just trying to rake in the money with travel destinations being again, Worth money. Also, I feel the game is very limited, And become boring fast. There is barley any good miscrits, and honestly, miscrits from those ’’payed’’ places are too over-powered. I just wish in total, They would fix some minor problems to make this game more enjoyable. I love the idea, raise creatures called miscrits, battle them, grow them, Fantastic. Maybe, When this game is complete, I may come back. Till then, Goodbye.

Flag Post

to*