Forums Miscrits

Dark Eggy (and other rumors)

5 posts

Flag Post

List of unconfirmed (upcoming?) miscrits that already have their spot in the kong ingame pedia:

I thought there were a lot of empty entries in my miscripedia considering I had all known/confirmed crits except 2 (and the ones in CoM), so I decided to compare the ingame pedia with the one in http://www.miscrits.com/miscripedia.html and it turns out that there seems to be room already made for several crits we assume are not in the kong version.

Please note that I missed shop and arena crits in the very first weeks, and there is slight speculation on some entries, where several are possible. I am listing the ones I don’t have and don’t know where to get. If they are already obtainable or you can somehow confirm/correct anything, please do.

X.Y this means page X, slot Y. (12 slots per page)

3.4 .. .. Blazertooth

6.6 .. .. Beelzebug
6.7 .. .. Winnebeargo
6.8 .. .. Fennie
6.9 .. .. Patchkin
6.10 .. .. Turkniss

(You have probably seen all of the above from Wilford)

6.11 .. .. Furrius
6.12 .. .. Fangly

7.2 .. .. Valentino
7.4 .. .. Dark Sparkitten
7.6 .. .. Boltzee
7.10 .. .. Patrick

8.1 .. .. Peepsie
8.2 .. .. Dark Eggy
8.7 .. .. Mama
8.12 .. .. Papa

9.10 .. .. Boneshee
9.11 .. .. Ursiwave

10.4 .. .. Emberon
10.7 .. .. Gog (haven’t bought it)
10.9 .. .. Pipsqueak
10.10 .. .. Octavio

11.1 .. .. Dark Beetor or Crabbles or Tripfire or Cindera or Inferno
11.3 .. .. Cyberdillo
11.9 .. .. Freedom

12.2 .. .. Podo
12.3 .. .. Wisper
12.4 .. .. Lavazard
12.6 .. .. Shurikoon
12.10 .. .. Skelepup (assuming we don’t get foil Thundercracker)

Flag Post

Rockodile and Dark Drowsie where Arena-rewards, Rhinotaur used to be in the shop

Flag Post

Thanks. I am looking for people to confirm if those are on the pages/spots listed so I can remove them from the list.

My assumption is that we can expect the rest of placeholders to be released for Kong version at some point.

Skelepup ftw.

Flag Post

9.9 is Rockodile, 10.12 is Dark Drowsie, 12.1 is Rhinotaur, and 12.11 is Chickasaw.

Flag Post

uuuh thx BVOC!

Updated.