Forums Miscrits

Can't stand it any longer

8 posts

Flag Post

I hate to say, but I think I’m going to quit playing Miscrits on Kongregate,
I’m a first-hour-player, got every “free” crit that’s available and love to see that the game is getting bigger.
But!, in the second week of December you guys promised us Volcano Island AND Aerobia. At the moment none of them are really invented. To make it even worse, you guys said that there would be some kong-exclusive crit and the spin will be updated “tomorrow”, well, that’s ok, but the bad part about that is that this was said @ 8 January.
But when I checked the the arena this evening, I was shocked, and, pretty angry. Cause this was the second time, in less than a month, that Butterus is the reward. Since I started this game in it’s first week, when Aerobia was still open, I already had 4 Butterusses.
Not only that, the worst of all is that you guys don’t even RESPOND on our complains and questions
I ‘m getting the feeling that you guys has thrown use in the “trash” topic and hope that this warning make clear that it’s enough by now, since many players already quit before me.

I lost all my fait in you, Brokenbulb!

Good Evening,

A former-miscrits-player

Flag Post

I completely agree. I was too, A early beta player, And i saw butterus in aerobia, Along with many others they have put as battle arena prizes, To daily spins. This game is boring, And they refuse to update it.

Flag Post

i had played miscrits first time on this sit,the second time i logged on and opened the game, it said forbideen,you have no permission/access to this server

Flag Post

Hey tell you this
What about transfer to facebook
It’s better there.

Flag Post

No updates because brokenbulb retired

Flag Post

most likely

Flag Post

Last time BrokenBulb came to chat (a few days ago) they said servers were still getting organized.. (complete bullshit as it has already been over 2 months since crash)

But during the crash/server change/rollbacks, they promised a “Big Christmas Update” thats basically the only thing this game has going for it.

Flag Post

Its been One year and one day from the time when Broken Bulb said that they will bring Volcano island. And we are still waiting and Facebook players are still enjoying.