Forums Miscrits

Tournament of Elements

30 posts

Flag Post

To take place March 2nd and 3rd: MISCRITS TOURNAMENT OF ELEMENTS RULES: 1. Full team of level 30’s
2.No relics
3.No more than two elements on a team, if you use two, one must be from fire/water/nature and the other must be from wind/earth/lightning
4.No items during the fight, period.
5.No dual element critters
6.No team substitutions or nickname changing after the tournament has started (critter names will be submitted at the start of it all, to prevent cheating)
7.Paid area only rares/darks are banned. All arena only rewards are also off limits. Shop only critters are also banned, since those can get quite powerful. Anything else is fair game. for a list of rare/darks and where to locate them, see this link: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/234-miscrits/topics/317995-rare-darks-available-on-kongregate
Winning player gets bragging rights, and proves that their Element/combination is the best.
To sign up, just reply to this topic saying you want it, and specify the elements you will be using. (you can say you’re interested without choosing elements immediatly)
Deadline to sign up is February 25th, midnight. (going by the miscrit server time, at time of this post, it was 10 hours 29 minutes until the next day, if that helps any)
Timeframe of tournament to be determined based on everyone’s schedule, interest obtained, number of fights, and so on.

Flag Post

My combination choice will be Fire/Lightning. Something I should mention, you can change your mind on the combo until the deadline hits. (Edit: any change of team elements from now on should be done via a post edit instead of a new post, thanks)

Flag Post

my team will be lighting /water

Flag Post

mine will be fire/??

Flag Post

earth/water

Flag Post

im in but might not be able to make but ill try and I will use fire and wind or earth

Flag Post

fire/wind

Flag Post

my team will be fire/lightning

Flag Post

nature/lightning

Flag Post

wind water

Flag Post

point of resubmitions must be post edits. any attempted resubmission post beyond this post will not be counted. Edits only after this please!

Flag Post
Originally posted by solo87654:

wind water

Flag Post

wind water

goin backto oringal water earth

Flag Post

wind ater is minecause i love wind and water!

Flag Post
Originally posted by jokeey:

wind water is minecause i love wind and water!

Flag Post

Nature/Earth

Flag Post

Water/Lightning

Flag Post

Nature/Earth

Flag Post

nature/water : You nubs don’t stand a chance

Flag Post

Signing up. Deciding element combination later.

Flag Post

kev, you’re a moron

Flag Post

Signing up, still have to think about elements!

Flag Post

this game is awesome

Flag Post

how do you sign up

Flag Post

I’m gonna go Earth and water.