Forums Miscrits

(Story) The Legends of Miscria

9 posts

Flag Post

This is another story based on the game that is created and written by me. I had to go ahead and make this because I could never get permission from myskyblecap(the author of the other story) and the other players were getting a little eager and impatient. Anyway, here is my story. It will come in a chapter per post, as well as them being a lot longer.

Prolouge:Miscria in Danger!

The lands of Miscria were once a beautiful place where humans lived in peace with powerful beings called Miscrits. People of the villages and towns relied on the Miscrits for their tasks and other objectives, while they did favors for them in return. In those times, the humans and the Miscrits shared their power equally, and peace was maintained.

But one day, a race of humans, better known as Magicites, corrupted the lands with darkness, and threatened to rid them of all miscrits. Their leader, Apollo Nox, summoned elementums, which are corrupted beings far more powerful than miscrits, to each and every area where wild miscrits roam. With this dreadful event, not only was the fate of all miscrits in danger, but mankind’s greed for their power has increased. Dark miscrits were created by Apollo Nox, and the peace between all of them and mankind was nearly shattered.

However, there may be hope. The scholar of Sunfall Kingdom believes that one day, a hero will arise and defeat him. If his prediction turns out to be true, and the hero prevails, then Miscria will be saved, peace between Mankind and Miscrits can resume, and the magicites will be driven away. Of course, everyone wants that outcome, but no one, not even the scholar, can be certain about it.

BUT – there IS a hero who hopes to conquer the magicites. Currently known as Flue, this hero knows what he must accomplish in order to triumph. And even that has changed, since quite some time has passed since the magicites and their leader arrived. Many challenges lay ahead of Flue, but there is no guarantee that he will be able to overcome all of them…

Flag Post

Chapter 1:The First Gathering

“Take that, that, and that!” Cubsprout yelled as he was clawing a large oak tree.
Flue began to speak up. "Off for the day scratching the tree again, are you?
Cubsprout looked at Flue in shock. “What? No? Im much stronger than to just do that! One day, I will slay the elementums and save us all!”
“Heh, those things are far too powerful for you to take on. If you tried, you wouldn’t succeed at all, but…”
“But what? You’re saying that if the tree gets tougher than me, I will get hurt by IT?”
“I was going to say that if we-no, ALL of us team up, we can save not only the forest, but the whole world of Miscria! But yes, that is true in some ways.”
That got some attention from Flue’s friends. “Count me in!” Sparkupine said. “Me too!” Hydroseal responded. A few more miscrits agreed to join Flue in his quest to save Miscria, then he began to speak up again.
“Thanks so much guys.” he said. “But we’re still not powerful enough. What we need is more teammates, more skills, and of course, more power!”
“Flue is right.” Cubsprout remarked. "Maybe we can defeat the elementums after all. But can we really? Well, it’s training time now. Let’s go!

The heroes spent lots of time slashing, dashing, burning, soaking, wisping, and doing whatever they could to improve their power. After an hour or so, they all met back at the oak tree, exhausted and tired.

“Yes! I feel more powerful now!” Flue shouted.
“So do I!” Prawnja said. “I think all of us do!”
Sparkupine spoke up. “Uhm, I don’t mean to interrupt your celebration, but guys, have you seen Cubsprout?”
“No.No! Oh NO!” Flue yelled worriedly.
“What?” Waddles asked.
“I know for a fact that Cubsprout is always intrested in destroying the elementum. He’s probably there.”
Then Hydroseal started to talk. “Don’t waste your time. He’s not there.”
“How do you know?”
“Remember, we were training along the lakeside part of the time. I never saw him on the other side.”
“That means there’s only one place he could go to:the Magicite Novice!”
“Good point, Flue.” Prawnja complimented. “Let’s go there!”

With a set plan for where the team would search for Cubsprout, they set off to fight the Magicite Novice. But just before Flue took his fifth step, Flowerpiller spoke up.

“Uh, guys? You might want to check this out…” She pointed to Cubsprout, who looked much more powerful than before.
“What do you me…oh…my…”
“Is that you, Cubsprout?”

But Cubsprout wasn’t Cubsprout anymore. Since he trained more than the rest of the heroes, he got a lot more powerful, and evolved into a stronger creature named Dandylion as a result.

“Yes. That would be me.” Dandylion responded. “Why do you ask?”
Flue answered, suprised. “You…you evolved!”
“I know. Since I also know that I am much more powerful now, I will go and defeat that puny-looking magicite over there. ALONE!”

The rest of the gang wasn’t very suprised, as conquering the magicites and the elementums was initially Dandylion’s goal from the beginning. But even THEY knew that taking down even the weakest magicite could not be done alone.

“No! We can’t let you! I clearly stated this before, we will save the world together! You alone are too weak to accomplish the task.”
Dandylion grinned. “Alright, I see your point. From now on, I will no longer speak about saving the world alone.”
“Good, now we won’t have to worry about your attitude anymore.” Hydroseal said.
“Now that we are prepared for defeating the magicite, does anyone have any pla-”
“Oh thats no problem, Waddles! I had plans for this ever since the start!”
“Then explain them already!” Dandylion yelled. “I’m really getting impatient here!”
“Alright, alright.” Flue said. He started to explain his plans for defeating the Magicite Novice for further access into the Miscrian Forest. He made sure that all the heroes played a role in it and none of them felt left out. But will they successfully defeat their first magicite with pride, or be forced to remain in their home in defeat?…

Flag Post

Chapter 2:Magicite Fight

“…to sum it up, Hydroseal and Sparkupine, you two will distract the Magicite, while the rest of us will sneak up behind him, one at a time, with Dandylion being last.”
“Understood!” everyone else conveyed.
“Let’s go then! I can’t wait to be the one that finishes him!”

Knowing their roles in the plan, the heroes made their way to the Magicite Novice’s location. Two of them got in a position, while the other five got prepared to suprise attack him.

The magicite saw the miscrits before him. “Ah, finally ready to challenge me, are you? Well, im not that easy to defeat, unfortunately for you.”
He quickly turned to face Hydroseal when he initiated his planned taunting. “Oh really? Then i’d like to see you prove it!” Come and get me!"
“Well, you asked for it!” Hi-" Flowerpiller stood behind the magicite, who she interrupted while ready to attack.
“Oh no you don’t! Wisp!”
“Aaaugh!” the magicite yelled in pain. “Oh…yes I do!” He turned to face Hydroseal again. “I’ll get you this time! Hit!”
He successfully hit him before Prawnja could attack. Now the miscrit decided to say a thing or two before his assault. “It hit? Oh, you’ll pay for hurting my friend! Sprinkle!”

But as the skill had little effect on the magicite, the other three attackers knew that they were going to need to beef up their skill strength in order to claim victory. So Flue and Waddles activated Power Up, while Dandylion used Anger.

At that moment, the magicite went into a frenzy. “Now YOU will suffer a painful defeat! Leaf Drizzle!”
“Noooo!” Prawnja screamed as he fell onto the ground, greatly weakened and unable to battle. Sparkupine got ready to provoke the magicite during that time.
“So, you’ve hit my buddy Hydro and disabled my friend Prawnja. Haha, that dosen’t mean you’re not wimpy anymore!”
Clearly full of rage, the magicite then faced Sparkupine. “It looks like YOU want to lose, too. Well then. Soak!” With that, he dodged the attack as an outcome of preperation, despit being naturally slow.
“Impossible!” the magicite squealed in shock.
But Flue had decided to make a change of plans. As Waddles and Dandylion emerged from behind him, he spoke. “Alright guys, just like we planned. His guard is down, so we should be able to do this easily. On 3. 1-2-3!”
Luckily, Hydroseal was still able to fight and caught sight of the new plan to help out on it. “Debaser! Hope that helps, guys!”
“Thank you, Hydro!” Flue responded. “Now, Burn!”
Waddles took action next. “Smack!”
The magicite begged for mercy. “No! Stop! Please don’t kill me!”
Dandylion stood, ready to finish him.“That won’t happen. It has been my destiny to defeat you! GASH!”
“No…this cannot be…NOOOOOOOOOO!” With the use of Dandylion’s most powerful skill, the defeated Magicite Novice dissappeared in a thick cloud of black smoke, his true death unknown.
“I did it…I finally defeated the magicite novice! My dream has come true!”
“Dandylion, WE defeated it.” Flue remarked. “It wasn’t just you.”
Waddles noticed a second magicite further down the path, then pointed to her to get the gang’s attention. “Hey guys, there’s another magicite over there by those logs. Let’s kill HER by using Flue’s plan again!”
Flue started to criticize again. “Oh heavens no! Just because the first magicite worked with our plan dosen’t mean the one over there will work with it as well.”
“Well, it looks like the only thing we can do now is train more.” Dandylion stated.
“Then let’s get to it!”
“Im off for…hey, where did Flue go?”

Flag Post

Chapter 3:A New Ally

Now with another teamate missing, the heroes knew that it would be much more difficult to fuifill their destiny without him. Proceeding with caution into the Woodsman’s Axe, they began to search for Flue, whom they didn’t yet know was the most important of all of them.

After a while, they tried calling his name. “Flue, where are you?” Flowerpiller hollered.
“Please come to us, Flue!” Prawnja yelled as well.
Waddles saw something whom he thought was Flue. “Hey everyone, I think I see him! Look!” He then pointed to the figure, and everyone gazed.
Then it started to speak. “Who here dares to desire my attention?”
Sparkupine answered the question. “That would be us, and- hey, wait a second! You’re not Flue!”

And he was right.As the gang walked up closer to the Miscrit in front of them, they realized that he was not Flue, but really DARK Flue! On the other hand, they found Flue, who was right beside Dark Flue. But no one smiled, as Flue and his counterpart were fighting each other, and he appeared to be losing.

“Hahaha! You have found your real enemy! Take this!”
Flue barely evaded the assault. “Not so fast, you corrupted being!”
“Oh, so you think you can stop me, eh? Well, I won’t go down that easily! Take that!”
This time, Flue dodged the attack completely, as well as gaining some distance to make a move."
“This will defeat you for GOOD! Now, Fire Flight!”
“What? You can’t do that! Or did you just-AAAAUGH!”
Knocked down onto the grass as the fiery bird came upon him, Dark Flue was defeated by Flue. Who, since he won the battle by using a powerful skill, evolved into a more powerful form of his own- Chimnay!"
“Yes. YES! I have finally evolved!” Chimnay howled in great excitement.
“Uh, good job, I guess.” Sparkupine stated.
Dark Flue got off the ground, and could speak again. “Congratulations. But please, don’t kill me. In fact, I will join you in your quest, if you’ll let me.”
But Hydroseal clearly didn’t want that to happen. “What? No way!” Let’s just kill him-all Dark Miscrits deserve to die!"
“No,no,no. We really shouldn’t kill him. He has done nothing to deserve death. Besides, I think he should join us. After all, everyone deserves a second chance. What do you say, Flu- I mean, Chimnay?”
“I say, I agree with you, Waddles. We SHOULD let him join us. I can forsee him as a great help for defeating the magicites.”

There were a few more miscrits nearby who overheard the heroes letting a Dark miscrit go with them. Alarmed by this event, they rushed to the scene at the last minute in order to prevent it from occuring.

As Quirk hurried to the scene, he spoke up. “Wait, stop!”
Flameling went next. “What do you think you’re doing, letting a Dark Miscrit travel with you?”
Finally, Lumera spoke up as well. “She’s right. He is sure to kill you at some point during your adventures!”

Flag Post

Prologue
Suddenly i woke from a sleep. i had a great idea, a game, id call it miscrits!!
Yes, it would be like pokemon, but with a little bit of a twist on it!
Yes, this is a great idea!
Then i will post it onto sites such as congregate, make a few bucks and abandon it!
Yes, such a great idea, make money and dont even ahve to do anything XD

screwww off BB…. any players that have been here for 2+ months must loathe you and the thought of you NEVER updating anything…

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

WE WANT CHAPTER 4 WE WANT CHAPTER 4

Flag Post

Wow, BB should be a curse word to say by now…

Chapter 4:Friends or Foes?

Everyone was startled by the unfamiliar Miscrits’ rather hasty approach to them.
“Wah!” Chimnay screamed. “Who are you and what are you doing here?!”
Quirk responded. “We are the protecters, defenders, and guardians of the Woodsman’s Axe! Better known as the Quad Guardians!”
“But how come I can only count three of you?” Dandylion asked.
Lumera quickly noticed that Snortus was absent from their group, and turned to face him, whereas he was hiding behind a bush. “Snortus! You come-”
Sparkupine interrupted without warning. “Hey, why don’t YOU guys join us? There’s strength in numbers, and our quest can be made more fun that way!”
“You mean killing the magicites and destroying the elementums? Of course we’ll join you. We were already planning to do it on our own, but that would be much more difficult. However, dark miscrits are evil and corrupted; don’t trust them!” Flameling gave feedback.
“No. This does not include me.” Dark Flue objected. “I have been defeated by Chimnay. If he can defeat me, than he can defeat ANY dark miscrit!”
Chimnay replied. “He spoke the truth.” He regarded Quirk trying to track down Snortus in some bushes, and turned to take a look. “Is that another miscrit lurking in those shrubs?”
“Oh, I apologize for how Snortus’s attitude is today. Please excuse me.” Flameling dashed to the bushes in order to help Quirk confront a dozing Snortus.
Lumera finally answered Sparkupine’s question after a short explanation. “Well, SHE is the one that’s benn acting awkward lately.” She then eyed Sparkupine. “But the answer to your question is yes. We will definitely join your team. That is, when we wake up Snortus.”
“You mean that lazy-looking thing over there?” Dark Flue questioned as he heard what was going on in the bushes, which caused the rest of the heroes to take note of the scene as well.
Then Quirk decided he had to solve the problem the hard way. “Back off!” he told Flameling, who obeyed by taking a few steps backward. “Dirt Claw!”

It obviously woke up Snortus, as well as allowing Quirk to evolve for using the advanced skill.
Snortus, now awake, spoke. “What…the hack jus happend? I had a dreem wher I got dert clawed!”
“You know better than to rest through a serious situation like this.” Lumera told him. Quirk, now Kinkoon, chimed in. “And slacking off is boring anyways.”

Just then, Flowerpiller said something based on the events she experienced earlier. “Wait a second…so all of these new creatures that we will meet during our quest are experienced enough to use all these advanced and powerful skills, but they only evolve when they actually use them? I find that quite astounding!”
GAAAAHHH!!! The sudden bellow startled all the heroes and caused them to turn in the direction of the noise.
“Wat was dat noise?” Snortus asked.
“I don’t know.” Lumera responded. “But there’s only one way to find out. Let’s go see for ourselves!”

All the heroes, with the count now at 12, made their way to the source of the heavy sound. Dark Flue thought the source was another dark miscrit because of the deep sound that he heard whereas the rest of the heroes did not. Sure enough, he was right. Our heroes have encountered a Dark Flameling.

“Gaah! Another dark miscrit! I may have failed to kill the other one, but you will die this time! Spri-”
The Dark Flameling stopped Hydroseal just in time by speaking up loudly.“Wait! Please don’t kill me! I have done no harm!”
Her counterpart responded. “I am not very sure about this. If you speak the truth, and really are innocent whereas you did not injure or kill any good miscrits, then you may most certainly join us.”
“Really? Thank you so much!” Dark Flameling shouted happily as she was being accepted into the team.
Snortus asked the main question before anyone else could. “Hey, wat was wit tha yellin earlier bout?”
For a while, Dark Flameling was puzzled, but then she finally realized what Snortus meant. “Oh, the yelling? That was a mistake with the Magicite Neophyte. You see, because of her rather stronger hatred of miscrits than most of all the other magicites, she has a really bad tendency to attempt to kill any miscrit she sees. And that’s what happened. I was walking past the Neophyte when she tried to use a water-type skill that I barely evaded!”

All that explaining caused Dark Flameling to accidentally perform a dark fire dance. It startled Flameling, which caused her to perform a fire dance. Some heroes applauded or said “great show!” as both Flameling and her counterpart evolved.

“And that makes five of us that evolved today!!” Chimnay stated. “We should be powerful enough to take on the Neophyte. Right guys?”
“Of course”
“Then what are we waiting for?” Let’s do this!"

With those final words, the heroes headed to the Magicite Neophyte’s location to take her down as a follow up to the novice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by goodjosh:

This is another story based on the game that is created and written by me. I had to go ahead and make this because I could never get permission from myskyblecap(the author of the other story) and the other players were getting a little eager and impatient. Anyway, here is my story. It will come in a chapter per post, as well as them being a lot longer.

Prolouge:Miscria in Danger!

The lands of Miscria were once a beautiful place where humans lived in peace with powerful beings called Miscrits. People of the villages and towns relied on the Miscrits for their tasks and other objectives, while they did favors for them in return. In those times, the humans and the Miscrits shared their power equally, and peace was maintained.

I think it took you 2 hours to write this xD

But one day, a race of humans, better known as Magicites, corrupted the lands with darkness, and threatened to rid them of all miscrits. Their leader, Apollo Nox, summoned elementums, which are corrupted beings far more powerful than miscrits, to each and every area where wild miscrits roam. With this dreadful event, not only was the fate of all miscrits in danger, but mankind’s greed for their power has increased. Dark miscrits were created by Apollo Nox, and the peace between all of them and mankind was nearly shattered.

However, there may be hope. The scholar of Sunfall Kingdom believes that one day, a hero will arise and defeat him. If his prediction turns out to be true, and the hero prevails, then Miscria will be saved, peace between Mankind and Miscrits can resume, and the magicites will be driven away. Of course, everyone wants that outcome, but no one, not even the scholar, can be certain about it.

BUT – there IS a hero who hopes to conquer the magicites. Currently known as Flue, this hero knows what he must accomplish in order to triumph. And even that has changed, since quite some time has passed since the magicites and their leader arrived. Many challenges lay ahead of Flue, but there is no guarantee that he will be able to overcome all of them…