Forums Miscrits

update

6 posts

Flag Post

does anyone know if there are going to be an update and when??

Flag Post

Last update was last year! Common broken bulb, you made a great game, but it looks like you have forgotten about kongregate players, there are no new updates, no new areas, DO SOMETHING! Seriously the only thing i do now is check the daily spin for new miscrits, same with the shop and win 20 battles in the battle arena. Over then that – nothing.

Flag Post

He doesn’t give the shit about you guys, if no money comes in then there’s no point in improving the game, that’s his way of doing shit, its complete bullshit but u gotta face it, so have his other games where the money sink is plugged, he wants his credit card filled, if you want an update pay him some money~ not say you should, recomend you shouldn’t but that’s how he plays his shit so get along.

Flag Post

No he doesn’t. I like this game, and I would pay some money if he would update it more frequently, but as it is I see no point in wasting money.

Flag Post

Had i known Broken Bulb had no intention of supporting Miscrits on Kongregate, i would have never spent the time i have on this game. I mean, i have no problem with the game itself so much …i love it in fact (very addictive). Yet, it appears he put the game here only to make as much money as possible off us before slappin’ us in the face with the fact that the only way to ever play the full game is to join Facebook! Wow. Really?!? You suck for that dude. So, as much as i went on about how great this game was in the beginning days here on Kong, now, its just a sad ’lil addiction i have to break. What a shame this fool (Broken Bulb) is allowed to peddle his crap here. I just hope this type of thing isnt a sign of how developers plan to act in the future, with other games i might decide to try :(

Flag Post

kburr you tell em, brokenbulb, take it from his name… “broken” bulb there hasnt been an update here for ages itt seems, check my other forum post for more deers