Forums Miscrits

Volcano Island and Aerobia Petition

36 posts

Flag Post

I’ve been wondering for a long time if we will ever get Volcano Island and Aerobia in the Kongregate version of Miscrits, but have been told many times it will never happen. However, I continue to stay optimistic: If there’s a will, there’s a way. Just earlier, I was talking about starting a petition. Some of the users said to give it a shot. Not sure it will help, but it’s worth a try.

]

Anyway, the petition is right here. All you have to do is sign your user-name on it if you want to see Volcano Island and Aerobia on the Kongregate version of Miscrits, preferably in a different font and color. REMEMBER: I make no promises this will work, as it’s just an attempt to hopefully see those areas here. So don’t be surprised if it doesn’t work. However, I feel it’s better to try something than to not try at all. If you have faith enough that this will work, or even if you don’t but you’d still like to see it, then sign the petition.

Flag Post

Wait a minute… Try this. The petition didn’t show up.

http://i.imgur.com/eyS5kFx.png

edit: Sorry for double post. Editor isn’t working for me right now.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SON GO BACK TO PONY ADVENTURE QUEST

Flag Post

You’re dead nows

Flag Post

no i aint

Flag Post

I’m just taking a chance, guys. I’d rather say I tried than never try at all.

Flag Post

how do i sign this thing

Flag Post

Just paste it on paint, use the Text tool, write your name on it, and post the picture online for others to sign it.

Flag Post

Even if you dont want VI and Aerobia you cant still sign. signing will help not only you but also other miscrit players that will want it.Sign to help the Miscrit community

Flag Post

this sounds awesome

Flag Post

Is anyone going to ACTUALLY sign the petition? Cause despite what you think NotTB, just posting here will do nothing. You NEED to sign the petition. And don’t ask me to sign it for you, cause that’s cheating. The people at Miscrits won’t look at these forums without a petition, but they will SURELY look at it if I present a petition with a bunch of fake signatures to see if any of the signed names are legit signatures.

Flag Post

I’m in

Flag Post

Sign me up, MorgoUrth, I’m with you for the petition

Flag Post

dont know how to sign so sign me up :)

Flag Post

Okay, since apparently no one has a paint program, if you at least tell me to sign you up here, I’ll sign you up. That should suffice.

Flag Post

Dude why not make volcanoe island. It would make everyone alot more happy

Flag Post

One does not simply make things happen just like that. That’s why petitions exist.

Flag Post

sign me up

Flag Post

sign me please

Flag Post

Another person suggested I redo my format, so I’m going to start a new petition on a site later.

Flag Post

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Kongregate_Volcano_Island_and_Aerobia_in_Miscrits/?copy

Here’s another one. Might be easier to sign.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Why did they removed my post?

Flag Post

Cause you spammed.