Forums Miscrits

Any updates soon?

8 posts

Flag Post

Hello everybody,

I write this just to ask if the dev’s prepare any updates soon cause it seems the story ends after beating the wind elem. And so, nothing much left to do other then getting bored raising crits or getting frustrated trying to get some of the rares. A longer story, up to Apollo Nox would give something to work for.

Thanks for your time and, eventually your reply.

Flag Post

We do have updates that we are working on and we look forward to getting them out to you guys as soon as they’re ready. :)

If you find that you currently have run out of content have you tried the Battle Arena and Platinum Arena? That’s where I have the most fun! I really enjoy building up unbeatable teams for that.

Flag Post

Oh, thank you for your fast reply, I look forward for the updates and yes, I tried both arena’s but as I am more a story’s follower and not a PVP-er, there I find a lot fun. The arena is interesting to me mostly for the plat I can get, not cause I am greedy but for the miscrits.
Thank you again for your time!

Flag Post

Forgot to mention that I had a small hope that Aerobia will get opened after beating the wind elem. and there will continue with the story, in the palace or somewhere ( suggestion cough cough ) … ;)

Flag Post

Excuse me .

Can you fix Aerobia it won’t let you walk into it. There is no other way to get air miscrits.

Flag Post

Nic, there are air crits in both Mount Gemma and Sunfall Shores

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenBulb:

We do have updates that we are working on and we look forward to getting them out to you guys as soon as they’re ready. :)

If you find that you currently have run out of content have you tried the Battle Arena and Platinum Arena? That’s where I have the most fun! I really enjoy building up unbeatable teams for that.

Already built myself a pretty tough team, Release some further content so we can explore some more. It gets rather boring having NOTHING to do BUT level up random critters for the rank up and platinum. If you wish to get a bigger player base, try adding badges ;) This will get a large number of players to the game instantly, and some may stay ^^ Reach Lv 10, Fully evolve a critter, Defeat Nox… Could be possible badges?

Flag Post

We hope to have Badges soon! New lands are also on the way. We need to make sure that lands open in good time, otherwise lands that are too powerful for an early player base (a la Aerobia) and will ruin the balance of the existing open lands. We care very much about the balance of our Battle Arena and Platinum Arena. That being said there is a new free zone that will be opening very soon! Stay tuned.