Forums Outernauts

General Chat

95 posts

Flag Post

This forum is for Outernauts general chat and not bug reporting or feedback.

Flag Post

Hello Closed Beta participants. Thank you all for participating in the Outernauts Closed Beta, and for all your early feedback. We apologize for any issues you have come across and we are working as quickly as possible to address these issues. We should have a new build out today that fixes a few of the issues reported, including the black screen during some tournament challenges. Insomniac is very excited to bring Outernauts to Kongregate and to its great community of gamers. We are looking forward to your feedback, good and bad. Hopefully more good though. :) Thank you again and enjoy playing Outernauts.

Flag Post

any codes to redeem

Flag Post

how do you move things around in your homeworld?

Flag Post

When you enter your homeworld, another ‘edit’ icon will appear next to the ‘options’ icon (lower right box). You should be able to move and rotate objects from there.

Flag Post

ok thx you and another question how do i get more tickets for the dojo training thing

Flag Post

how do you defeat the duke of pain? my rokling, torta and hortabud cant beat him

Flag Post

Threre really is no specific way to beat the duke of pain. I beat him with 2 base beasts lvl 10 and 8.
can somebody also help me out? The Dojo tickets… How do i get them?

Flag Post

I know you can get training tickets from boxes, gold seems to have them more often. I think I found some from those cracks in the ground that take 3 energy to dig up. You can also get them from daily friend gifts, well I at least send one to my friends every day.

Flag Post

best locations for tickets are cracks in the ground and the chests

Flag Post

Any one have any advice on speeding this game up a little bit or make it a little less laggy? for some reason it seems to run fine for a few minutes but then starts to slow down. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thank you?

Flag Post

i have the exact same problem cool guy. using chrome

Flag Post

Hey guys, if you are experiencing an issue – try clearing your browser cache. That could make things better for a time.

Thanks!

Flag Post

Just a question, if I buy the 6th pet slot, without buying the other one first, will it unlock all slots or just the 6th one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by shmel:

Just a question, if I buy the 6th pet slot, without buying the other one first, will it unlock all slots or just the 6th one?

I wondered that too. Turns out you buy them in order, and the price you see is the price for that slot. Yes, that means 350 crystals to unlock all 3 of those pet slots.

Flag Post

So i have enough money to buy the breeding machine. But first i would like to know, how exactly does it work?

Flag Post

You put two beast in the slots, and it makes one egg. From what I’ve tried, it doesn’t matter what type of beast you put in there; i placed two flame type beasts and got a lighting one. Also, it takes about 3 hours to make the egg

Flag Post

I dont need a breeding machine so I dont waste money :I. also, my captured beasts wont gain extra HP (as in total) even when its leveled up alot. how do you get captured beasts more total HP?

Flag Post

Have you tried to use star gems to buy more health when you lvl up? 3 Star gems=1 Point in any skill. What is the average age a beast evolve? I just got a new 1st lvl rare beast and i need it and my lvl 18 teenage form to be both adult form.

Flag Post

Is there really a daily bonus?

Flag Post

how do you add friends

Flag Post

any codes to redeem……………..how to get free
crystals

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

uhm usually does dungeon give good stuff? is it worth to do it?