Forums Outernauts

General Chat page 2

95 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

how do you get redeem codes?

Flag Post

hey, not trying to advertise but you can find lots of good info about outernauts on this “site”: http://outernauts.wikia.com/wiki/Outernauts_Wiki
it’s not mine, just found it while looking for help about the game on google

Flag Post

Not trying to advertise but this site is even better: http://outernauts.webstarts.com/

You all should check it out. It’s not mine just found it by being awesome.

Flag Post

just started playing having fun… but have a question hoping someone here can help…..how do i change the metal type of my animals? i know how to do the gem but do not see anything for metal still in section 1 and level 22

Flag Post

Where do you find fire opals? I want to expand my home world. (Which you can come and visit…)

Flag Post

At the volcano place (I think it’s razorweed moon), dig all the lava ! I found like 4 or 5 fire opals.

Flag Post

My think is laggy. The intro reminds me of the Australian people XD

Flag Post

Thanks Jubiaxk, found them!

Next question – apologies if this has been answered, I can’t find it anywhere:
HOW DO YOU ADD FRIENDS IN THE GAME?

Flag Post

Sorry, but I have another question: How do you use metals and gems to strengthen your beasts?

Flag Post

drnoam, I was looking for an answer to ur last question, nonoe replies D:

Flag Post

Btw, how do you hatch eggs? Or do you even need to do anything for them to hatch?

Flag Post

PuNi5HeR, eggs are hatched by building the Incubator

Flag Post

vom53, thanx :D

Flag Post

i can also not invite friends, always there is a msg “Whoops” what’s going on?

Flag Post

drnoam, puni5her and becksiboy:

I had the friends problem too, you need to make sure your Kongregate account isn’t set to private, then it will work fine.

Flag Post

Is it possible to move things around on your homeworld? Thanks.

Flag Post

Yes. above the player icon there’s a small button called edit which will allow you to move things around.

Flag Post

Thank you.

Flag Post

How does a Vippee evolve? I have a level 12 one but it hasn’t evolved yet; according to that webstart website it would evolve on level 10.
Here’s a pic:

Flag Post

I don’t understand how the construct works. I have about 25 beasts ranging from level 1-28. My top 5 are 28,21,20,20,18. Every time I go to the construct it pits me against 3 level 29’s or around there. Impossible for me to beat, it seems to scale faster than I do. Is there some way to help against this? Should I sell half my beasts? Or does it just match my top beast’s level? Anyone know? Thanks

Flag Post

Dangercide, I’m not sure how much more accurate the Outernauts Wiki is, but it claims that Vippee evolves at 25.
http://outernauts.wikia.com/wiki/Vippee

Flag Post

Any Alliances recruiting??

Flag Post

Never mind I figured it out

edited

Flag Post

Why some people block the entrances to their homeworld? I can do whatever i like from the entrance.