Forums Outernauts

Red Glow bugs

10 posts

Flag Post

For like the 5th time I am stuck in questing progress because of a lack of red glow bugs. I’ve resorted to doing the dungeon in the 3rd area a couple times now to get enough red glow bugs to move forward again. It wouldn’t be such a problem if bdh0713 wasn’t the only one I’ve found that has them on their homeworld.

More people with red ones would help, as would maybe some way to exchange some of another color for ones of the desired color.

Flag Post

They should be evenly distributed, but maybe the limited player pool is just drawing some bad luck for you? They also should drop pretty regularly. We’ll look into it, though. In the meantime, what is your Player ID? I can just give you some Red Glowbugs for the moment.

Flag Post

Yeah, the limited player pool is a big part of it I’m sure. Any estimates on when you’ll go public on Kong?

Flag Post

We hope to have it be very, very soon. I know that’s still vague, but we promise not to keep you hanging too long :D

Flag Post

im haveing the same problem with the red glow bugs im stuck on sector 2 trying to get enough to open the door to the statue of the ancients so i can go to lex and gorms place i keep getting every other colour but i only get reds once in like 5 days its really annoying

Flag Post

I have 32 friends and only have 2 with yellow glow bugs. Pretty crazy how many other bugs I have but struggle to open gates because of the lack of yellow. I have to wait a day at a time when I’m stuck and it takes the fun out of it.

Flag Post

You should make glowbug tress rotate in color every day.

Flag Post

Same here, no yellow bug friends. There are several game mechanics that regulate the tempo of the game, but some of them dont interact well at all. I was stuck at the beginning part of Lunafloria for quite some time. There are no beasts, very few resource spawns, and I had to wait for my fuel buildings to finish production so I could get off that rock and find somewhere to gather resources

Flag Post

Maby you could add a way to change your tree’s color.

Flag Post

Suprising I have all red glowbugs and nothing else.