Forums Outernauts

Suggestions (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

I agree with the movement/map movement issue. It’d be great if the wasd keys were set to standard 8-direction character movement and the arrows keys were set to map movement.

A few suggestions I’ve thought of over the past couple of days:

-Some kind of strength gauge for NPC enemies. NPCs give no hint about their true power at all. There have been a number of times I’ve walked into an npc and was greatly underleveled, resulting in immediate death of my pets. This wastes energy and lunar (or time).

-Confirmation or an ‘undo’ button when making purchases using star gems. Wasting star gems from accidentally clicking somewhere you didn’t mean to is incredibly frustrating.

-Selecting team members for challenges. Being stuck with newbies or players who have already quit playing is a huge drawback to the auto-selection.

-An option to disable loot animations. While pretty, the huge piles of lunar, experience, and other random things tends to get in the way of clicking other stuff and also contributes to the memory problem this game tends to have. An option to disable it would be lovely.

-An overall option for quality settings. As previously mentioned, this game burns through memory, causing massive lag and hourly restarts for many people. Quality settings are typically a necessary standard in flash games.

-More breeding facilities. This one isn’t as much a priority as… well, I just love the breeding system and would like to take advantage of it more often. Maybe one breeding station for every three base expansions or so.

-Different orbs for various things. Right now there’s only an option for using the normal orbs, which have a terrible catch rate on some things, and super orbs which, to be honest, feels like a waste using on many things. It would be nice if there were some orbs in between those two with varying catch rates and prices.

-A ‘recipe list’ that shows all craftable items, how much of each material they use, and how much you have in stock. Makes it easier to see what you need and what you’re running low on even when you’re not at your homeworld.

-A small pop-up notification when you’re not at your homeworld letting you know when something has finished or when a visit is pending acceptance.

-Using energy when visiting neighbors based on a set 24 hour time (like a reset every midnight or something), rather than 24 hours after use. This will allow players to hold off using their friend energy until their friends actually need it, without waste. It also makes use more efficient since you’re not waiting later and later into the day to use it, ultimately wasting several hours for when you are away for long periods like going to sleep/school/work/etc.

There were several other things, but I can’t think of them at the moment. Maybe I’ll add to this later.

Flag Post

is this old or something? half these things are already implemented

Flag Post

Care to elaborate? Not a single thing on that list is implemented.

Flag Post

Can you ad the quality options for graphics?

Flag Post

I would love to see a 20 kred deal. Personally I have 48 kreds and would love to support the game and spend them, but I can’t. I think 20 kreds for 15 or 20 star gems is fair.

Flag Post

How about some reasonable prices? Some things like the part slots are reasonable, but 700 gems for a platinum metal shard? That’s insane.

Flag Post

Sorry, I meant titanium shard. But platinum is nice and overpriced too.

Flag Post

Stuff at this game are extremely overpriced , a golden egg for $25,00 ? LOL
I can buy a old 360/PS3 game with that.
And who is nuts enough to take the 2500 Crystals deal ?!? $250,00 …. WTF….
I can buy a useless Iphone 5 with that and that’s still more useful than 2500 crystals.

Flag Post
Originally posted by roach101011:

-Confirmation or an ‘undo’ button when making purchases using star gems. Wasting star gems from accidentally clicking somewhere you didn’t mean to is incredibly frustrating.

I would like to second that. I’ve been playing 2 days and already accidentally (twice) spent star gems on raising a monster’s defense upon level-up. At least make it so there isn’t a + right behind the button we have click to continue.

Flag Post

- I second any and all suggestions regarding map scrolling. Movement and map scrolling shouldn’t be on the same mouse button, there are just too many chances of an unwanted move. One or the other should be on the keyboard only.

- And I also second some way to see what items you are currently able to produce in either facility, along with the materials you have/ are missing, without the need of opening a currently inactive facility of that type.

Flag Post

An update to the quest system is really needed, It’s not that bad once you finish the newbie quests in the first sector but I remember when I first started playing I would constantly have to do-over quests for them to count – for example, when I unlocked my homeworld after the tutorial level I harvested my lightning bug tree before I activated the quest for it, and had to wait until the next day to do it again. The ‘creature catching’ quests were also frustrating because although I had already caught all of the necessary creatures, I still had to waste fuel to go back to the old areas and waste money(600 gold is alot when your just starting out) on orbs to catch new creatures. Please fix the quests so that they check when you’ve already completed objectives.

Flag Post

Reset account.

Flag Post

I agree with everything that has been said!

Flag Post

Increased revive and heal times for beast 1 Hour just to revive and heal my lvl 26 Rokrol? OVERATED.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kuzelwatt:

Increased revive and heal times for beast 1 Hour just to revive and heal my lvl 26 Rokrol? OVERATED.

level 36 and over 2 hours…lol