Forums Outernauts

Bug Reports

80 posts

Flag Post

If you put any buildings with progress to the next level into your storage, that progress is gone when you take it back out.

Flag Post

Friends are being added multiple times. They show up as duplicates or triplicates on the neighbor list.

Flag Post

I also have a friend related bug and it is that I know that I have friends that play this game yet I’m not able to invite them to be my neighbors and am always having to wait to be invited. is this fixable?

Flag Post

I have alliance bug, i pressed create alliance and then cancel it, now for some reason i aplied to "Wraith " alliance and cant cancel it.
Please remove it somehow.

Flag Post

For the kill quest in the first dungeon, kills are not being added to everyone on the team until one person has killed 15 and finished the quest (from my tests, anyways). This completes the quest for everyone, as expected. The problem is, there have been numerous complaints from people unable to complete a dungeon from the kill quest, and I believe the problem comes from kills not counting towards the team total, but at the same time, kills making beasts disappear for everyone on the map.

So say a two man team heads out to tackle the dungeon, Player A kills 10 beasts, clears those from the map for both members, and gets 10 kills added to his own quest, but not his partner’s. Player B finishes off the other 5, clears those off the map, and gets 5 kills added to his own quest, but not his partner’s. Now the map is completely clear of beasts, but neither player was able to finish the map because neither player could get a total of 15 kills.

There are three possible solutions to this:

1. Allow beasts to respawn.
2. Allow kills to count towards the whole team’s total at the time of the beasts’ deaths.
3. Allow each player to have his or her own beasts to kill (kills do not make beasts disappear from the other players’ maps).

In the mean time, players should make sure only one person is killing beasts.

Flag Post

The dungeon beast bug existed in the FB platform, and still does to this day. It’s best to let one person do them alone, and have everyone else focus on the rest. In the other two dungeons later on, there are harvestables that don’t always count as well, so be aware of that.

Flag Post

For some reason, the “Fair trade” quest, with Lunakin Bug Catcher seems broken. I got way more than the necessary 4 green bugs he asks for yet the quest wont complete when I talk with him. Am I missing something?

Flag Post

I also have the same problem with the alliance “Wrath”

Originally posted by tmmolniya:

I have alliance bug, i pressed create alliance and then cancel it, now for some reason i aplied to "Wraith " alliance and cant cancel it.

Flag Post

Shmel, did you open the quest and hit the button to add the bugs to your quest?

Flag Post

Silly me, thanks roach101011

Flag Post

every time the game is done loading it asks me to refresh. I have tried at least 10 times but can’t play Help!

Flag Post
Originally posted by StrifeCloud:

I also have the same problem with the alliance “Wrath”

Originally posted by tmmolniya:

same

Flag Post

I’ve had a couple of occasions where one of my pets in battle will get hit, but all the damage transfers to a pet outside of battle (but still within the party). I haven’t figured out the cause.

Flag Post

I’m having trouble with my mail. In game, it says that I have received mail, but when I check the [Inbox] tab at the top, it says that there is no mail. Appreciate for the help :)

Flag Post

The mailbox on your homeworld is separate from your inbox, if that’s what you’re talking about. That mailbox is just lunar from friends doing stuff, while the inbox is for neighbor requests, dungeon invites, gifts, and alliance invites.

Flag Post

I lost my egg after incubating it, can’t find the monster anywhere

Flag Post
Originally posted by roach101011:

The mailbox on your homeworld is separate from your inbox, if that’s what you’re talking about. That mailbox is just lunar from friends doing stuff, while the inbox is for neighbor requests, dungeon invites, gifts, and alliance invites.

I get it now, thanks roach :)

Flag Post

Problem solved

Flag Post

Lunakin bug catcher quest is bugged for me aswell

Flag Post

Hey, guys – when you post bug reports – do you mind putting your Player ID in the post, as well. That way we can better see what’s going on.

The player ID is the number below the game in the white area.

Thanks!

Flag Post

Player ID: 44278841

On the quest for the Challenge: Better Values, it states I need to go to the leaderboards to check my rankings, I do so but do not get an update, can only see top 100 and I am not in it so is there a simpler way to get the update that I am missing

Flag Post

Not sure about capture ratio ,but after 15 atempts i cant catch anything:-(Little boring to fight with only beast because i cant capture any else:-(

Flag Post

Catch rate depends on the beast’s catch difficulty, how much health it has, and whether or not it has a status effect that influences catch rate. Try getting its health down to single digits and using sleep or charm on it. If that doesn’t give you a good percentage, go for a different type of beast or use a super orb on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zetawingzero:

I also have a friend related bug and it is that I know that I have friends that play this game yet I’m not able to invite them to be my neighbors and am always having to wait to be invited. is this fixable?

i have the same bug

Player ID: 44477833

Flag Post

I also have the bug where you can’t invite neighbors/friends.
Player ID: 45207955