Forums Outernauts

Alloy Cluster? And other missing products.

9 posts

Flag Post

In the incubator there is a boost item o the list that increases the beast’s metal type, along with the one that increases the beasts gem type. I also received the notification while collecting materials than I now can make this ‘Alloy Cluster’.

However, no matter how closely I look at the list in my Lab and Armory, I can only find the ‘Mineral Cluster’ for the gem type, but not the ‘Alloy Cluster’ for the metal type.

Also, there seem to be a few weapons missing from the armory list. I receive the notification that I now have enough materials for this or that weapon, but I still can’t find it on the product list in the armory.

Are these to be considered bugs, or are these features not yet fully implemented?

Flag Post

I’m having the same issue as well. Can’t find alloy cluster listed anywhere either and its one of the items I really wish I could create.

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

BUMP

im still wondering where are the alloy clusters ? any 1 ?

Flag Post

Emerald/sapphire shard, all the crystal +, all the random attack items (beast cage, gas grenade, etc) – they pop up as saying you have the required materials to craft them, but they have never existed in the sense that they’re available to craft. Perhaps the devs intentionally have them hidden from accessibility?

Flag Post

Having the same problem. Some people seems to have those alloy clusters in the lab but its not on my list. Is there a Quest or something that needs to be done to get it?

Flag Post

Unlocked after reaching a certain level maybe?

Flag Post

So, anybody able to craft them yet?

Flag Post

I think they’re to be implemented later although some of the weapons you need a recipe that you get in a later quest.