Forums Outernauts

Support Issue Thread page 6

600 posts

Flag Post

1) Fusion machine has no information under Tips; I am guessing you’ll want to fix that in an update at some point.
2) Fusion machine does not allow me to see/select some beasts for retention, though I can see them as enfusable/2nd position donors. Is a captured saberpus, not a starter or any beast I might expect to have no fusing options – and I have an older saberpus I can see/select as recipient.
Player ID: 45811151 Build: v_weekly_update_1358572432

qwerty I have to say “Revolt! If you don’t fix this in the next 2 days, I will rate this game 1 star! HA! NOW YOU HAVE TO FIX IT!” is so vague, so utterly lacking a specific request or complaint, that I really wonder why you bother to post, aside from trying to troll a developer. I estimate the probability you will succeed in trolling OR in getting action due to mind reading: 0.000%.

Flag Post

Yo plankton scroll back and up man or shut up, we can’t play for over a week now because the game won’t start so a litte compassion would be nice instead of some vague mind reading nonsens

Flag Post

hello, I completed the boot camp dungeon for the first time and I did not get the bisoo that it shows in the quest rewards.
The game froze when I was exiting the dungeon if that helps

my ID is: 47224218

thanks for any help that is given

Flag Post

The portal to the Pandora arena is not showing up for me. I’ve left the planet and gone to another and come back to Pandora several times with no change in the situation.

Player ID # 43800647

Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pangolin0339:

Hey, I have the same problem as qwertyuiopazs and yappie.
The game worked fine initially (first hour or so) but then I got a connection problem. When I refresh the page, it tells me either
Connection Lost
Looks like your coordinator is having connection problems. Please refresh your communications”
or
connection_lost_titl
connection_lost_description”
What should I do to stop this? I tried logging in from another computer, so I think the problem is either with the account or on your end. Player ID: 47613135

I am still waiting for a solution to this problem. Player ID: 46413328

Flag Post

yappie, my compassion was in poking you to describe the problem rather than you just raging. If your problem is a page back, the developers could have missed it. Good luck on getting a fix. But you are pointlessly aggressive. How’s that working for you?

Flag Post

i’ve been in contact with a developper for about a week and posted the problem om the insomniac forum (beta kongregate problems section), that hasn’t worked for me so far

About my annoyance, don’t bother but if you refer to other people as being “so vague, so utterly lacking a specific request or complaint, that I really wonder why you bother to post, aside from trying to troll a developer” i think i am really correct to wonder if you have seen the global problem and discusion about the problem instead of reacting like that to the single last post of someone that’s experiencing a problem that’s been going on for over a week and that has been posted and described multiple times

Flag Post
Originally posted by Plankton5:

yappie, my compassion was in poking you to describe the problem rather than you just raging. If your problem is a page back, the developers could have missed it. Good luck on getting a fix. But you are pointlessly aggressive. How’s that working for you?

No well so far. Maybe I should be more aggresive. IF YOU DON’T FIX THIS BY TOMMOROW, I’LL USE MY NINJA POWERS TO RATE THIS GAME −18745293496 stars! MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Flag Post

Player ID: 46402443
I’ve got a quest called “The Stuff of Legend” out of nowhere, it seems to be the third step out of 5. I’m stuck on it because I have no “Beast of Legend”, thus I can’t get the required coordinate.

Flag Post

Player ID: 45026755
I am stuck in the quest “See Monkey Wrench”. I have a negative Value for the Silo, therefore can’t progress.

Flag Post

Every time I try to engage the fire beast wave in the masochist quest in pandora’s arena, my player gets disoriented and stars circle over his head and all the beasts in my party are put back into my reserves. Please fix this so I can continue the arena. Thank you.

Player ID: 44492936

kydefa

Flag Post

I just lost 20 star gems somehow. I thought maybe i accidently used them? but there is nowhere i could have accidently used them.. AHHH! Can you guys do anything for me?

Flag Post

ok, if you have CONNECTION PROBLEMS when starting up, try GOOGLE CHROME, i just managed to play again… !!!!!!

still no play with IE and Firefox

Flag Post

I’m in the Sludge Co Refinery and somehow my guy moved off the map and now I can’t get him back onto it. And I can’t continue the dungeon so now I’ll have to start over. Please fix.

kydefa
Player ID: 44492936

Flag Post

Skill points not completing.

My Journal shows ive got 8 unique snow type pets but the skill shows I have only 4/5 so i cant claim my gems.

Player ID: 44277004

Flag Post
Originally posted by local_hero:

I am stuck in the quest “See Monkey Wrench”. I have a negative Value for the Silo, therefore can’t progress.

I am still stuck in the quest “See Monkey Wrench/Tanks for nothing here” and cannot progress with the game. I have a negative value for the last Silo, so when i destroy it it turns from -1 to 0. I repeat: i cannot end this quest and it gets somewhat annoying. Please fix it.

Flag Post

Hi Insomniac,

I am an the Glowing Grove, Hissing Cave, The Mission: The Pact. In the Cave, a moveable platform is in the wrong position so when I pull the lever it moves away without me on it, it is in the wrong position. I read that some other people have this problem on your other forums. I’m just letting you know that theres a problem.

Player ID: 47629946

Flag Post

I am still stuck in the quest “See Monkey Wrench/Tanks for nothing here” and cannot progress with the game. I have a negative value for the last Silo, so when i destroy it it turns from -1 to 0. I repeat: i cannot end this quest and it gets somewhat annoying. Please fix it.

Hello Insomniac, you do realise, that this is a major bug which prevents me from progressing ingame, don’t you? Because I’m waiting for a response for six days already. Plus, google told me that it’s a known bug. Do something about it plx.

Flag Post

Player ID: 46204922
Hello Support !
After completing the Booty Hideway dungeon for the third time, i somehow ended up with the quest “Beast of Legend” in my active quests, even though im still in sector 5 (and the quest starts on sector 6)… Plus, the quest isn’t on its first step (it’s at the Getting Crafty step) resulting in me not even having a scarlet scyke… Its not really a problem right now but wont this turn into a major issue when i reach the actual quest ? Can you fix this ?

Flag Post

Stuck on quest race for sledge, i have 50 sledge cannisters and do not get credit for canisters i pick up for the quest.

id 48200119

Flag Post

im stuck on sector 4 at 90%. the only quests i have showing is boost the beast of legend, moonheads on the loose,and meteor mop up. unless the vortex gloves are past sector 4, i didnt get those either when i should have.

Player ID: 47617463

Flag Post

on sector 5 boss, when it sent out puffado, it made me use my 19 star gems, please help

player ID: 47224218

Flag Post

edit: never mind, the problem solved itself phew

Flag Post

hello, I’m stuck on the glowing grove in the hissing cave. I got the platform with the switch but I can’t be on it when i hit the switch. its been a few days now so plz help my player id is 47808894

Flag Post

24 hours gone by, how come some of us still don’t have Daily Rewards? /: