Forums Outernauts

Support Issue Thread page 18

600 posts

Flag Post

Could you please help me?
I’m on the Forgotten Valley planet and I can’t activate the first even when I move the cursor on it it doesn’t glow yellow like the others ones.
My Player ID: 56048737

Thanks for your time.

Flag Post

i received my day 6 daily reward and have loaded the game several times within the last 24 hours. when i logged on just now, i received day 1 rewards, and not the star gems i was expecting. any idea what might have happened?

PID: 56251946

Flag Post

Sa me thing happened to me yesterday. Are the star gems granted every week or not???
PID: 56035187

Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Proho:

In sector 5 I got 12/13 star coordinates and have no quests except for Assault the refinery which should be in sector 6 where I cannot go.
Talked to all the npc’s and completed both dungeons again but nothing happened
Player ID: 56046419

So its been over a week now and im still stuck with 12 of 13 coordinates.
any news?

Flag Post

Destroyed communication hubs at Sludge Co Refinery, but door never opened to download file and I am now unable to finish dungeon.

Flag Post

I hatched a procyar egg and got a frozzling, can you please help me? Player id:56600460

Flag Post

I have log in every day and still haven’t received my day 7 log in reward can someone please help with this issue. player id 56618976

Flag Post

Player ID: 56245864

Issue: Quests vanished half way through completion… I’m now stuck at 81% completion and unable to advance further. I’ve revisited every planet in attempt to find if I just missed an NPC but that is not the case. Even when I completed the ambrosia quest (after waiting 24 hours the quest tooltip was gone but I revisited Fiora anyway) and did not receive coordinates from the completion.

I completed part 1&2 of Assault on the Refinery but have no key to open the dungon and finish it (and the quest is gone) I also did not get to complete Hunting The Hunters. After doing part 1 the quest vanished as well.

I would like to be able to complete the sector.

Flag Post

My game is stuck at Dungeon Score Card. I’ve tried refreshing, deleting cookies and using another pc. Nothing works so it seems to be the game’s problem.
Player ID: 56459105

Flag Post
Originally posted by Youbo1:
Originally posted by Youbo1:

I finished Sludge Co Quarry dungeon several time now and it stopped giving me armor piece but I am still missing the boots.

Player ID: 56245185

Posting again because it’s been 5 days and the problem is not fixed yet.

I know you guys are busy but I am really tired of waiting, its been 2 weeks since my first post now.

Also got more bugs: my friend duels counter for the skill point got reset somehow, it was at over 50 (proof is that I have ‘’Friendly competition 3’’ completed’’)
The ‘’terra-full’’ skill points say 3/4 but I caught every catchable wild terra beast(8 in total).

Flag Post

trying to buy the beast making pack, getting an error message order number 312680

Flag Post

Account was reset. I didn’t request it. No clue why…

Player ID: 56800985 Build: v_hotfix_1369947901

Flag Post

Hello.
I’ve finished the Booty Hideaway dungeon, but didn’t get any Scykling or Scyke… :-/ Can you please help?

Player ID: 56620401

Best regards,
gremmly

Flag Post

roflmao, you don’t get scyke/scykling for Booty Hideaway. you must start Beast Of Legend Quest in sector 6

Flag Post

having problems with "connection lost " .. cant even start the game… refreshed all day long!!

• works on goggle chrome now but not on safari*

Flag Post

@grark: I’ve read somewhere on the forum about the Scykling being the reward for BH, that’s why I was surprised not getting any. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Manadh:

I’m stuck at 12/13 star coordinates in sector 5, with no quests for the last coordinate. Same issue as Allycakes here: insomniacgames.com/community/showthread.php?47727&p=1352670

Player id: 56054293

Any news about this? From what I’ve seen, I’m not the only one stuck here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by llawed12:

In sector 5 I got 12/13 star coordinates and have no quests except for “Moonheads on the Loose”. I talked to all the npc’s and searched the planets again, but found nothing. Please help.
Player ID: 47629195

I have the same issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

Flag Post

I purchased a weathered crystal. How do you use it?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bird258:

I purchased a weathered crystal. How do you use it?

About that never mind

Flag Post

Hi I have a problem in sector 6. I have 9 coordiantes after ending 9 main quests in this sector. Where can I find the last one??
Player ID: 44297471

Flag Post

Trying to complete the Gauntlet III challenge on the Forbidden Chasm, I managed to beat 9 out of the 10 Outernauts assigned to me. The tenth’s name appears in the list at the bottom of the screen but isn’t anywhere to be found in-game…

Thanks for listening,
Player ID: 56028520

Flag Post

refresh the page

Flag Post

Hi I am stuck on Race for Sludge, I already have 50 Sludge Canisters so no more are registering how can I complete My Beloved Animals?

Player ID: 56251672

Flag Post

Could I have a reset please?

Player ID: 56812509