Forums Outernauts

Support Issue Thread page 19

601 posts

Flag Post

I’ve noticed a bug where an enemy will appear to damage one of my beasts on the battlefield, but it won’t take damage and one of the backup beasts in my party will be damaged instead. This isn’t hugely game-breaking, but I figured I’d bring it up after the second time I had calculated I could use a level up to get a free heal on a beast, only to find out it had been KO’d despite not even being used in the battle.

Flag Post

Hi everybody!

Aside bugs pointed out here: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/235-outernauts/topics/339369-improvements-and-bugs-maybe
I experience serious lag after I start harvesting in a planet; for example, after 20/30 smash/dig/slash the game freezes for about 5 seconds every 10, and the situation goes worse while continuing harvesting.
I have experienced it on Win7/Linux and Chrome/Firefox, already set the storage capacity of flash player to unlimited, but it didn’t helped at all…

Any clue?

Thank you!

Player ID: 56225288

Flag Post

Cannot enter Lunakin Hills on Lunafloria. Screen goes black and area does not load. Cannot progress in main plot-line :(

Flag Post

Daily reward bonus started over without giving me the star gems. I played everyday this week but yesterday I didn’t get the daily reward and now I’m back at day one. Any fixes for the future because it seems I’m not the only one.
Player ID: 47628265

Flag Post

I didn’t know they’d compensate us. That thing with the Daily Reward starting all over without reaching day 7 happened to me twice already. And I’ve played everyday since I started playing. maybe if you left the Daily Reward button always on, we could check if we already got our reward for the day and get it if we already haven’t.
Player ID: 56030481

Flag Post

I signed in to do my daily. Ended up breeding first and got a couple good eggs. That made me sign off after incubating them. I signed back on because I forgot to do my daily and it isn’t an option now. It was star gem day for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Player ID: 56800985 Build: v_hotfix_1370452386

Flag Post

The daily bonus button is not showing up today. I think I was on day 2. It’s happened to me twice on day 7 before. Can someone help please?
Player ID: 56231860 Build: v_hotfix_1370452386

Flag Post

Database error (db_utils→db_get_requests): DbsClient exception: class java.sql.SQLException – java.lang.RuntimeException: Timed out (after 5019 ms) waiting for object from pool. Pool stats: active objects: 50; idle objects: 0 SELECT id, sender_id, sender_external_id, request_type, data, request_key FROM requests WHERE id IN (60466139) AND sender_id IN (56034161);

I don’t understand

Flag Post

I should have been on day 7 for the daily, but when I logged on, the daily button didn’t show up.

Player ID: 48011753

Flag Post

I’m stuck at the “A welcome Ally – Fair Trade” – Quest. I managed to get more than enough purple glowbugs, but the “Lunakin Bug Cathcer”-NPC don’t take them. I guess the Quest is broken for me.

Player ID: 56232515 Build: v_hotfix_1370452386

Flag Post

Today was the second time in a row (third time total i think) in the short time i have been playing, the daily reward system disappeared at the day i should get GS. Is there anything i can do about this>

Flag Post

I’m fighting wandering outernauts for the challenge and it did not count my fights. I’ve tried refreshing the page, restarting the computer, and switching from Chrome to Firefox but it doesn’t work.
Player ID: 56231860 Build: v_hotfix_1370452386

Flag Post

Again, daily reward didn’t appear today (19-06)
Player ID: 47628265

Flag Post

Hey guys, saying this again. The best way to make sure your issue gets solved is by clicking the “Help” button at the top of the game. That will send a ticket directly to us and we can solve it.

Just want to let y’all know to do that instead of posting here.

Cheers!

Flag Post

But what I really want to know is if this daily bonus bug will get solved in the future?

Flag Post

Fizzy bomb (cuddlepus ability) is not working as intended. It should be dazing targets 100% of the time, but that only works if it’s at lvl 1. As soon as you level up the skill, you daze targets much more rarely.

Flag Post

i have problem with the daily bonus when ever i reach the seventh day the icon don’t show up and i don’t get my star gems this is the third week in a row it’s so frustrating
Player ID: 56624822 Build: v_weekly_update_1371581215

Flag Post

Hey IG, Since the latest (Slorax) update I am wondering if the chances of breeding anything higher than elites has gone down… I have gotten nothing but 5 hr eggs since then using 2 sigils consistently, perhaps 20 attempts. That used to get me 7 hr eggs 1 out of 2 or 3 tries. I’ve compared notes with several other regular players and some are reporting similar results.

People have been saying that orbs are producing better results than they were. Is there any way to confirm or contradict these ideas? Do public patch notes exist anywhere?

Thanks.

Flag Post

Ok. Fourth week that on day seven the Daily Bonus just disappears and the next day it restarts from day 1. And conveniently I can’t register in your Forum after I click the Help Button. I do enjoy this game, but if the Daily Bonus mess up again next week, I’m done with this game.
Player ID: 56030481 Build: v_weekly_update_1371581215

Flag Post

The names (and pic) of landing pads are not correctly shown after finishing s7. And i have to find all the landing pads again.
The planets are Forgotten Valley, Lunafloria, Growing Grow and Aqualos.

Player ID: 56031303

Flag Post

syckes wings if its urs appear backwards and look awkward.

Flag Post

The preservation III quest appears to be bugged… I keep capturing the tortas andit won’t acknowledge that I’ve done so. I tried registering on the Insomniac forums as suggested but the registration page keeps having fatal errors and won’t let me create an account…

Flag Post

so im having this problem where i was on the sector 2 end quest where you go to lex and gorms sludge forest to free max,i beat lex and gorm and they have their conversation,max is released,he talks and then he just walked to the heli pad thing and dissapeared.It says ive made progress on the quest and it tells me to talk to sam to get the sector 3 coordinates but hes gone,ive refreshed,switcehd planets, nothing works and i cant progress to sector 3 plz help

player id:56420199

Flag Post

2 issues:
1. finished Sludge Co rrefinery 6 times now and still missing the Sludge co suit.
2. In the daily bonus when ever i reach the seventh day the icon don’t show up and i don’t get my star gems. this is for 4 weeks now
Player ID: 56411062 Build: v_weekly_update_1371581215

Flag Post

I finished my third Sludge Co Refinery run for the Sludge Co Boots, and Flash Player crashed when it tried to load Sludge Co quarry again.

Now I don’t have the boots in my inventory, and my next run of the dungeon will be for the helmet, so I guess I won’t be able to play for the boots..

Player ID: 56028475 Build: v_weekly_update_1371581215