Forums Outernauts

Support Issue Thread page 2

600 posts

Flag Post

Thanks Isomaniac_Games, it was complete. But there’s a problem i remember u get a key(Ranger X’s key) by that quest, now im stuck again in In-N-Outlarga(knock knock) i need to retrieve inlarga, but cant open the door :(, also the quest Seeds of Beauty(all you touch) sector 4 its still bugged.Sorry for bothering u. And thanks again for u response. Player ID: 44293742

Flag Post

Ok, I gave you the key. I am looking into the Seeds of Beauty Quest.

Flag Post

Bought some crystals. they havent shown up. might be some kind of lag? ive refreshed a few times though and no dice.

Flag Post

Looking into that now!

Flag Post

To whom it concern,

I recently purchased the fan appreciation bundle and lagged out right after. This resulted in 20 kreds being taken from my account but not receiving the bundle. After refreshing, I repurchased the bundle and had to pay again. Therefor my 20 kreds short on my account. Hopefully this can be resolved, thanks in advance.

BSalmon

Flag Post

Hey bsalmon – I can’t give you Kreds back, but I can drop you some Star Gems. Sorry about that!

Flag Post

hey IG, thanks for the star gems, i’ll make do with those. Cheers.

Flag Post

Im currently trying to finish sector 1 and i need one more star coordinate. the only quest that rewards star coordinates is in molten fields, which i cant access from sector 1. I somehow got into sector 2 a whgile ago by accident. perhaps its related to that. regardless, if it cn be either fixed or if im missing something (i dont think i am, ive been through every area mutliple times checking) if it could be pointed out to me. either way, id love to be able to keep advancing. :)

Flag Post

Player ID: 44480942

Hello, can anyone tell me how to complete the Crop Hop and Ranger Danger please? To do these missions, I need to enter the Lunafloria desert on Lunafloria planet, but I can’t seem to do so, because there was a gate asking for a key. I have no idea how to obtain the key?

Help, please.

Flag Post

Hi, I didn’t realize you replied on this forum lol… Should check more often.

Yes they stayed lvl 1 and would not go back to lvl 3… I Thought you were ignoring me so I spent all this time re-leveling them to lvl 3 (got 2 so far…) as I need them to create sigils.

Also I wanted to complain that I bought a Platinum Shard by mistake… There should really be a “are you sure?” to confirm or something, I have also sped-up my dojo by mistake, as well as added points upon level up by mistake… The buttons are placed perfectly to make you spend by mistake and I feel a little robbed.

Thanks for replying and sorry for the complaint, I love this game but I really do feel like the fact that there is no confirmation button for purchases is a low blow to fans that have star gems, as I lost a retarded amount on something I already had… (I find plat shards so there is absolutely no point in buying them for me).

Jon

Player ID: 44294302

Flag Post

Hi! My trouble is that it is impossible to come to the platform in the location Glowing Grove: Hissing Cave. The platform is already on the side where there is a lever. And if you pull the lever, then go up the other side. I do not know what could be the problem – in the arm or in the platform, but I beg you to help me.

Player ID: 44279958

Flag Post

IG, you told me in-chat that you were going to help me, and then I never heard from you again… It’s been about 45 min and I have no clue what’s going on, I can’t wait around all day…

Flag Post

Sorry, this, we are looking into it. Need to conform a few things before we give that many SGs.

Thank you.

Flag Post

@frik – I unlocked the gate for you. Let me know if you can get through it now. Thanks!

Flag Post

Can u please check Seeds of Beauty Quest. I already post it. ID:44293742. Thank u

Flag Post

Insomniac_Games, Thank you !!!!!!!

Flag Post

I need to request that some sort of confirmation pop up be added for star gem purchases, I have lost over 50 gems due to lag clicks and things like that. I could deal, but I JUST had lag click purchase a super grav orb somehow and waste 20 gems, leaving me at none..and I was saving them! It makes no sense anyways, as I have grav orbs so it should use one not purchase as I was in mid battle. Take the super orb it gave, please if you can refund those gems and add some form of confirmation! It’s the biggest complaint I hear, every night someone is wasting gems on misclicks and lag clicks. I spent money for those gems, I don’t want to have them wasted on something I don’t need. I love the game but I don’t want to have my money wasted and vanish because of lag and misclicks.

Thank you for listening to the rant and problem and for doing anything to help me and others with this problem. I appreciate any effort on your part.

Flag Post

almost forgot, my player ID is: 45224044

Thanks again

Flag Post

bought 50 kreds worth of star gems, they never showed up.
Player ID: 45812791

Flag Post

I am stuck on burning tundra The sludgeco broken ship quest was there then I went to do the quest and now it is not what do I do I am stuck at this point?
Player ID: 46205303

Flag Post

Hi IG, I have another bug to report.

I was doing Booty Hideaway, finished it (took me about 45 min). In that time I gathered the ingredients/started crafting an Ancient Sigil, spent about 50 Star Gems to speed breed and got a shiny egg from 2 Seamews.

Then, the game tells me to refresh, and everything is lost (the Star Gems aren’t even spent anymore…) and the dungeon isn’t even finished.

Getting a shiny egg is extremely hard and it was my 2nd one ever… I care about the Sigil and time lost as well but I am having a hard time getting over the fact that I lost a shiny…

Flag Post

PS: The Kongregate chat was working the whole time so it wasn’t my internet.

Flag Post

1. Cannot progress in Sector 2. I’ve completed all missions provided to me except “Moonheads on the Loose” but don’t have enough Star Coordinates to go to the Twins’ locked planet. Also, after extinguishing the flames near the watchtower, i was told by the NPC that the twins had a base on Molten Fields but nothing happens when i search this location (can’t find their base, no special cutscenes).

2. Player ID: 46411369

Flag Post

I have completed Boot Camp on Burning Tundra numerous times (including solo). I have not gotten a Bisoo. May I have one please? Thanks for assistance. Player ID 45811151

Flag Post

Hi there I am stuck on the quest Fair Trade which is the third chain of A Welcome Ally. It only has two objectives: Get 4 glowbugs and Turn them into the bug catcher. I have the glow bugs but no matter what I do I cannot turn them in. HE just keeps telling me to bring him the glowbugs.

Player ID: 46216302