Forums Outernauts

Support Issue Thread page 20

600 posts

Flag Post

Player ID: 56422774 Build: v_weekly_update_1372898231

The quest Dobue Agent is broken for me , i cant grab the booty because i cant get the key to open the item

Flag Post

Player ID: 45002425 Build: v_weekly_update_1372898231

I can’t figure to load the game, i was in the first dungeon, the game crashed and now it blocks at the end of loading screen, i’ve tried to delete the cache, temp files etc… but it doesn’t work, i suspect it might starts again when the dungeon time will be over, but since i’m not sure, i ask if you can help me, thanks in advance.

ps : http://i40.tinypic.com/dzt7aa.jpg

Flag Post

i am not able to heal my rock since yesterday.i cannot use heeling items on it.my player id is 56242596

Flag Post
Originally posted by RAIYAC1:

i am not able to heal my rock since yesterday.i cannot use heeling items on it.my player id is 56242596

Try taking the uncle sam hat off if you are wearing one. It seems bugged.

Flag Post

On Lunafloria, I was digging in the grass outside the villager’s hut and walked to the vellar grass mound near the cliff edge, when my character fell over the edge! Now I can’t go back through the cave because the switch is on the other side of the cavern and I can’t go through the key gate to finish the mission thread. I never opened the switch gate to this villager’s plot of land, so I’m stuck. What to do?

Flag Post

Player ID: 56458338 Build: v_weekly_update_1372898231

Flag Post

Nevermind. I refreshed, and the platform reset to original side.

Flag Post

New issue. Have defeated a bunch of Crypeto and Frozzillas, but not registering defeating snow type beasts for Snow Coincidence quest. I think this will prevent me from moving onto the next world. Refreshing did not help…

Flag Post
Originally posted by iwantz:

Player ID: 45002425 Build: v_weekly_update_1372898231

I can’t figure to load the game, i was in the first dungeon, the game crashed and now it blocks at the end of loading screen, i’ve tried to delete the cache, temp files etc… but it doesn’t work, i suspect it might starts again when the dungeon time will be over, but since i’m not sure, i ask if you can help me, thanks in advance.

ps : http://i40.tinypic.com/dzt7aa.jpg

Time is over, but it still doesn’t work , help please :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by mosssss55:

2 issues:
1. finished Sludge Co rrefinery 6 times now and still missing the Sludge co suit.
2. In the daily bonus when ever i reach the seventh day the icon don’t show up and i don’t get my star gems. this is for 4 weeks now
Player ID: 56411062 Build: v_weekly_update_1371581215

still waiting to replay. anorher weak i didnt get the 7 day star gems nor the Sludge co suit :(
Player ID: 56411062 Build: v_weekly_update_1373090088

Flag Post

Currently it is not letting me add my friends it says the oops you cant send this request wait but I have waited for about 2 days and it says the same thing.

Flag Post

My game does not load. The splash screen comes up and the progress bar moves across, but once it gets to 100% the ship keeps orbiting the planet and the screen is still there; the game never comes up. I can click things like “Gifts” which brings up that window, but when I click “send gifts,” the window goes away and the splash screen is back. Maybe it’s the same issue as “iwantz” is having.

More info:
Player ID: 56230247
Build: v_weekly_update_1373136669
Mac, Chrome 28.0.1500.71 (although also happens in Firefox 22).

I’ve updated flash to see if that was the issue, but no change.

Flag Post

Exactly the same here. I think it’s related to the latest update because I haven’t been able to play for a few days now.

Player ID: 56600213 Build: v_weekly_update_1373136669

Flag Post
Originally posted by marchhare:

My game does not load. The splash screen comes up and the progress bar moves across, but once it gets to 100% the ship keeps orbiting the planet and the screen is still there; the game never comes up. I can click things like “Gifts” which brings up that window, but when I click “send gifts,” the window goes away and the splash screen is back. Maybe it’s the same issue as “iwantz” is having.

More info:

Yes, i have exactly the same problem, i’ve tried anything, but it doesn’t work, so the fault can’t be ours.

Flag Post

Check your internet connection or computer battery charge when my connection is bad or battery is low it doesn’t load as quick and sometime kicks me off

Flag Post

Heh. You’re like the IT guy who tells someone with a PhD in computer science to “turn it off and back on again and see if that fixes it.” No, FreedomFountain, that’s not the issue here, but thanks for trying to help. All other games on Kongregate work fine for me. This one does not.

Flag Post
You’re like the IT guy who tells someone with a PhD in computer science to “turn it off and back on again and see if that fixes it.”

You’d be surprised how often that’s all they need to say.

Flag Post

Heh. You’re like the IT guy who tells someone with a PhD in computer science to “turn it off and back on again and see if that fixes it.” No, FreedomFountain, that’s not the issue here, but thanks for trying to help. All other games on Kongregate work fine for me. This one does not.

I was just saying that it fixed my loading problems and i took one semester of computer graphics so and the turn it on than back off quote was drilled into our brains I hope your problem gets fixed

Flag Post

More info:

I had this problem or one very similar to it awhile back. I was using firefox and could not get the game to load past the incoming gifts screen using the standard methods like updating flash and clearing cache. What got it going for me was resetting firefox to its default settings.

On a side note, I did not try using chrome, but just for kicks I attempted to log in with IE and it worked. I had no desire to actually use IE, so thats when I reset firefox.

Flag Post

2 issues:
1. finished Sludge Co rrefinery 6 times now and still missing the Sludge co suit.
2. In the daily bonus when ever i reach the seventh day the icon don’t show up and i don’t get my star gems. this is for 4 weeks now
Player ID: 56411062 Build: v_weekly_update_1371581215

still waiting to replay. anorher weak i didnt get the 7 day star gems nor the Sludge co suit :(
Player ID: 56411062 Build: v_weekly_update_1373090088

1. still didnt get the Sludge co suit and I cant complete the 2 Hip 2 Hop mission because of it
2. got the 5 star gems this week for complete the 7 daily bonus. But for the last 5 weeks i didnt get (althogh I should have) so i basicly missing 25 star gems

Flag Post

1. I never got my daily bonus which was the 7th day of star gems.
2. The quest to defeat the 25 moonheads. I got them all, but it still only says that I got 23 of 25. Unless one has reappeared in a hidden spot I got them all so I can’t complete the quest.

Player ID: 56249153 Build: v_weekly_update_1373136669

Flag Post
Originally posted by FreedomFountain:

Currently it is not letting me add my friends it says the oops you cant send this request wait but I have waited for about 2 days and it says the same thing.

I tried to use internet explore and I even asked my friend to try to add me but nothing is woking

Flag Post

cant get over the bridge in the forgotten valley. no lever, nothing leftto dig → bug?

Flag Post

Well, it’s been almost 2 weeks since my issue came up and 10 days since it was reported. I guess I’m not playing this game anymore. It was enjoyable while playable, but I’m not coming back.

Flag Post

Well, it’s been almost 2 weeks since my issue came up and 10 days since it was reported. I guess I’m not playing this game anymore. It was enjoyable while playable, but I’m not coming back.

same here, damn them :(