Forums Outernauts

Support Issue Thread page 7

600 posts

Flag Post

Please add a CONFIRMATION EACH TIME WE’RE ABOUT TO SPEND STAR GEMS. I’ve lost so many of them, like 40-50 by doing misclicks because of the lag in the game. This is not nice and it’s very very unfortunate. Now each time I have Star Gems I feel unsafe because one tiny misclick and I’m done for, good bye Gems.

Flag Post

i can´t finish loading since more than a day. Player ID: 46015582

Flag Post
Originally posted by jacob_jaredson:

Hi Insomniac,

I am an the Glowing Grove, Hissing Cave, The Mission: The Pact. In the Cave, a moveable platform is in the wrong position so when I pull the lever it moves away without me on it, it is in the wrong position. I read that some other people have this problem on your other forums. I’m just letting you know that theres a problem.

Player ID: 47629946

Still waiting…..I can’t even progress further until this bug is fixed _

Flag Post

Hi developers,

I have been trying to invite friends to help me in the Booty Hideaway dungeon for a few days now and it keeps saying I don’t have any friends available for this type of request. This has also been happening to my friend too. It has been about three days now and every time I am getting this same message. If you can address this issue I would greatly appreciate it! My Player ID is 46800682

Thanks!

Flag Post

okay ive experienced that before the connection problem thing here is what ive done ive transferred our laptop from the living room to my room where there is a nearby window . my room is on the 2nd floor of our house. i think that helped resolved the connection problem. so far i only got the connection problem thing once in a week especially if i keep playing for 6 hours. hope that helps and oh try clearing your cache that helped also because when i cleared my cache every now and then it gets faster..but when the cache gets full like 398mb it doesnt load. so clear your caches

the only thing ive experienced so far is somehow i lost some eggs .. how is this possible? when i clicked the refresh button in my homeworld somehow all of my eggs were gone in the incubator. how can i fix this? or please fix these.
thank you

Flag Post

Hello, I complete all the main quest in sector 6 but only have 9 сoordinates point, short of 1 to unlock the last location in sector 6. only quest left is the moonhead quest. Player ID:45030677

Flag Post

id:48863290

misson:sector1 “outernauts 101” final step

bug:cant finish but done.

Flag Post

i have the same prob i done with my quest but it show that i’m not done

Flag Post

Quest: my Beloved Animals – Race for Sludge.

When I got this quest I already had 50 csludge canisters in my storage. Because storage is full, the game won’t let me collect new ones for the quest, and it won’t accept ones already in storage.

I am stuck now, and cannot progress without the reward from this quest. Please either delete the canisters from my storage, or mark the quest completed, so I can move on past sector two. I’ve been posting bug reports on this for 4 days now, and am still stuck.

Player ID: 47620256

Flag Post

Quest: Snow coincidence

Issue: I have to defeat 3 snow type beasts, but the counter is stuck at 1/3
Tried refreshing, but nothing helps. Only option that I see is paying 10 star gems to skip that step. Yeah, not happening.

Flag Post

Player ID: 47626053

In Frostfall Ridge, Sludge Co Base I am unable to access a switch on the right most platform. It says “Unable to walk there” despite no gaps or obstacles in the way. This is preventing me from progressing in the quest “The Wreckoning” as I can not get to the last Silo and refinery needed for “Diversionary Tactics”.

Flag Post

My issue with ‘Snow coincidence’ solved itself btw. Going offline for a couple hours seemed to help for some reason.

Flag Post

HELP!!!
HELP!!!

my case is same to toggler.
mission:diversionary tactics
step5
id:4886320

Flag Post

UPDATE: Queat unlocked, no longer stuck – kudos to the admins

Quest: my Beloved Animals – Race for Sludge.

When I got this quest I already had 50 sludge canisters in my storage. Because storage is full, the game won’t let me collect new ones for the quest, and it won’t accept ones already in storage.

I am stuck now, and cannot progress without the reward from this quest. Please either delete the canisters from my storage, or mark the quest completed, so I can move on past sector two. I’ve been posting bug reports on this for 4 days now, and am still stuck.

Player ID: 47620256

Flag Post

please update mine too. im stuck in sector 6 with the mcready treasure . ive dug out the treasure before the quest. please mark the quest complete so i could proceed to the pandora arene

player id no,Player ID: 45801709

Flag Post

i’ve bugged player in my HW… He don’t want go out … i’ve clicked on accept or dismiss but he stay …

Player id : 47623541

Flag Post

hi insomniac im stuck on quest in sector 6 in mcready treasure, before the quest i have dug up the treasure and now i have taken the quest the treasure no longer appeared and it requires me to dig it up. the counter for the treasure is at 0.

my pLAYER ID

Flag Post

mY Player ID: 45801709

Flag Post

Please ig, my 3 friends are bugged in my HW, if i accept or i dismiss they can’t move :/ ….

Player ID : 47623541

Flag Post

hi support!
ASIDE FROM MY quest bug i would also report that i have lost some eggs mainly 6 of them . how could i get it back?and please support please resolve my problem with the mcready treasure let me complete that
Player ID: 45801709

Flag Post

I am stuck on the very last part of “The Wreckoning” questline. I left for my homewold after the Sludge co. guards came out, but when I returned they had reset to their pre-movie position where I am now unable to access them. Any help would be appreciated.
Player ID: 47802769

Flag Post

Thank you Support for fixing my problem

Flag Post

It wasn’t a detrimental glitch, but when I started up the game, I was on Minimus Orion. The gold chest even had the Star Coordinate and Stache’s thing in it. So I pressed Homeworld,because I thought maybe my game had restarted or something, but everything was normal. Just wondering if anyone else has had that happen to them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MythicBlade:

It wasn’t a detrimental glitch, but when I started up the game, I was on Minimus Orion. The gold chest even had the Star Coordinate and Stache’s thing in it. So I pressed Homeworld,because I thought maybe my game had restarted or something, but everything was normal. Just wondering if anyone else has had that happen to them.

This happened to me Jan 31, the chest had Stache’s “Distress Coordinates” or something like that. Item doesn’t show up in inventory, never run into anything like it since then.

Flag Post

Armories at level 3 do not have all recipes, at least for some of us. See also multiple reports at insomniacgames.com/community/showthread.php?51245-Armory-Questions

My level 3 armories do not have Redlocked Gloves, but do have Sludge Co gloves (which are quest awarded in game). My Redlocked set thus is incomplete. Recipes also do not show for Gas Grenade, Beast Cage, Spooky Theremin (which really would be VERY useful at times), Laser Designator, or Meteor Beacon. None of these weapon items drop for me in game either. I think I DID have a Spooky Theremin recipe and made one, once, many updates ago.

Occasionally I also get in game you-have-the-materials-to-make things for which there are no armory or lab recipes, for example some Potion of Destiny, and a mineral-thing different than Mineral Clusters.

Player ID: 45811151 Build: v_hotfix_1363992691