Forums Outernauts

breeding and fusing question?

4 posts

Flag Post

uhm i am a beginner so i dont know much about how these things work so please help me. 1st about breeding, i can put any beast in there and the chance of what type of egg come out wont be affected or it will be, can you be specific about it? 2nd about fusion does the lv of your fuse beast affect the result or the LV of the fuse beast affect it?

Flag Post

about fusion, i mean the STAT of your beast then LV after, sorry for the inconvenience.

Flag Post

1) Breeding takes two beasts. Their rarity, their type, a “hidden” trait attatched to all beasts, and (now) any fusion stars and know to affect the results. This website http://outernauts2.webstarts.com/breeding_and_eggs.html may be helpful to you (and it has other information, aside from what it has about breeding and eggs). The level, gem and metal types of the two beasts in the breeder does NOT affect results. You get both of the beasts back after breeding is done, plus an egg. The egg must be hatched in an incubator.

2) Fusion takes two beasts of the same type. The primary/1st position beast you get back, with same level, same gem and metal, but stats increased based on the 2nd beast – which you lose permanently. The levels of both the beasts in a fusion affects the results, which are increased stats in the primary beast. The results are previewed to you on the fusion screen before you trigger the fusion. You can only put a beast through fusion as a primary 3 times, so choose when and what carefully.

Flag Post

thanks, i am closing the thread now. very appreciate what you have done.