Forums Outernauts

LOADING .......... (won't load)

28 posts

Flag Post

Hello again, but it seriously wont load this time… The loading bar just kept saying

LOADING………

Flag Post

Just refresh, it works for me
NOT LOADING………..

Flag Post

I wish it would work, but it just doesnt!! I refreshed A LOT , but NOTHING HAPPENED!!

Flag Post

… Just tried again, got sick of seeing spaceships revolve around a planet

Flag Post

same here its not working ….after sometimes it also disconnects me from the chat too

Flag Post

Haven’t gotten it to load since Sunday. =(

Flag Post

its not loading for me too, saying “Loading Minimus Orion” and the yellow bar is full, but nothing happens except the small spaceship going rounds around the planet.

Ubuntu 12.04 with latest Flash and Chromium

Flag Post

same problem to me, Player ID: 44290200

Flag Post

Would be interesting to see what this game is but since they haven’t even bothered responding to any post about these problems it probably never will be. Can always get a lot of 1 star ratings for it this way.

Flag Post

Hey, sorry for the late reply and we apologize for the issue. We are working on the stability.

For future post can you please include your browser, OS, and Player ID?

Thanks, guys.

Flag Post

I’m getting ‘Loading Minimus Orion’, and the game never loads. I’d like to give it a try, but cannot..Firefox, OS X, 44497175

Flag Post

internet expleror, Player ID: 44290200

Flag Post

Internet explorer, ID 45200868

Flag Post

What version of IE are y’all using.

Flag Post

Player ID: 45210164 IE, latest version

Flag Post

Internet explorer 7

Flag Post

I had the same problem when I used IE, but the game works perfectly in Chrome. (In case you guys want to play before this gets resolved)

Flag Post

To players using GNU/Lunix, you might want to try out the latest build – v_hotfix_1355434067 . It may fix your problems getting into the game.

MisterEman, it looks like you’re using an old version of the Flash Plugin. I recommend you update to a more recent version.

To folks using IE, I recommend you use at least IE9. Because of some architectural issues with IE, though, you may find playing in Chrome to be a better playing experience overall.

Flag Post

player id:45001384 using safari

Flag Post

ID: 44800532 Browser: Firefox

Flag Post

Oops WIndows :D

Flag Post

Windows 7 .

Flag Post

Hey guys – have you tried clearing your browser cache? Let us know if that helps!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Insomniac_Games:

Hey guys – have you tried clearing your browser cache? Let us know if that helps!

nope for me probably cause my computer sucks

Flag Post

mine hasnt been loading for 3 days now
Player ID: 45023609