Forums Outernauts

Support Issue Thread page 21

600 posts

Flag Post

I need a reset, the tutorial glitched. I defeated the guy before he walked across the bridge, and now I can’t interact with him.

Player ID: 56860431 Build: v_weekly_update_1373136669

Flag Post

After completing a battle, the screen goes black and won’t take me back to the area I was in. This problem just started today.

Flag Post

Same hear, after batlle screen goes black and i cant do anything Player ID: 57071716 Build: v_weekly_update_1374257998

Flag Post

Please refresh. We’ve pushed back the build to v_weekly_update_1373136669.

Flag Post

Im stuck in round roger’s place… I can’t seem to get off the bridge. It seems to overlap with my character and it seems to make me think that I won’t complete the dungeon.

Flag Post

cant`t get over the bridge in the forgotten valley… bug?!
Player ID: 56408009 Build: v_weekly_update_1373136669

Flag Post

I just started game and chose gender,flash froze for a second,then when the choose your monster screen came up,clicking ok did absolutely nothing.I dont have any other info but that,seeing as i just started the game.

Flag Post

I was in major’s dungeon in the “video” moment (before fighting with robots). Then I accept the invitation for a new run in this dungeon from an other player. Now I’m stuck because during the “video” the dungeon score card appear and stop it and I can’t close the card because well, I’m in the video…

Player ID: 56616318 Build: v_hotfix_1374349887

Flag Post

My Daily Bonus button disappears everytime I forget to click it before heading into a dungeon. It will not reappear until the next day, and I end losing a days’ bonus!

Flag Post

BUG?!

how to get over there?
i don`t know what else to do. i dug up everything three times. i can`t find any new lever. tried the old ones often… bug?

http://666kb.com/i/cg17nessa03xczcdf.jpg

]

Player ID: 56408009 Build: v_weekly_update_1373136669

Flag Post
Originally posted by kat81:

My Daily Bonus button disappears everytime I forget to click it before heading into a dungeon. It will not reappear until the next day, and I end losing a days’ bonus!

Same thing happens if you load and the window has to refresh or something. Really not fun if you miss day 7 due to this.

Flag Post

1) I cant create an account for the support forum… always returns “Fatal error: Registry object is not an object in /home/webapps/www/releases/20130722233102/community/includes/class_dm.php on line 205”

2) I reported a bug via congregate and got no response in weeks

3) The bug: I finished the sludge dun like 100 times… the one time i was supposed to get the gloves the game crashed… on the next login the dungeon was passed but no rewards were giving resulting in me getting the next eq parts in the next tries leaving me with an unfullfilled sludge set and thus keeping me now from playing the new quest chain.

Player ID: 56245550 Build: v_weekly_update_1374536128

Flag Post

Hi,

i’m missing the Space Pirate Boots. Tried several times the Booty Hideaway (more than 5 times), but still no boots for reward, only cash & xp.

Player ID: 56234599 Build: v_weekly_update_1374626224

Flag Post

I’m working on Plexer’s Chest Quest 6. I found the chest on the Bone Fields and talked to it, after which I got the dialogue box saying I found it. It then disappeared instead of turning into the chest that I can battle. Is this supposed to happen or is there a problem? The other chests so far didn’t do this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rwmiller86:

I’m working on Plexer’s Chest Quest 6. I found the chest on the Bone Fields and talked to it, after which I got the dialogue box saying I found it. It then disappeared instead of turning into the chest that I can battle. Is this supposed to happen or is there a problem? The other chests so far didn’t do this.

Player ID: 56413555 Build: v_weekly_update_1374626224

Flag Post

I’ve just started doing the missions on the Construct. It’s asking me to get something in the Crysling family. I have one at each evolution level and it’s still not recognizing that I have it. I can’t move on to the next mission.

Flag Post

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had to put the beast in my party.

Flag Post

I’m working on Plexer’s Chest Quest 6. I found the chest on the Bone Fields talked to it then got into a battle and it disappeared with out me getting the chance to battle it what to do?

Player ID: 56253866 Build: v_hotfix_1374769875

Flag Post

I’m stuck at 93% on level 5 with no missions left to complete the region. Looking at the Outernauts Wiki, I can see some quests that were never triggered. Btw, I tried following the help link and registering, but it fails to register every time, saying there’s a fatal object or something.

Flag Post

I should add:
Player ID: 56253019 Build: v_hotfix_1374769875

Flag Post

Hi,

I unable get my last piece of space pirate set, I still missing Pirate Hand Hook. No matter how many time i try on booty camp, still wont get it. Help!!

Player ID: 56819839 Build: v_hotfix_1374769875

Flag Post
Originally posted by kjbarton:

I’m working on Plexer’s Chest Quest 6. I found the chest on the Bone Fields talked to it then got into a battle and it disappeared with out me getting the chance to battle it what to do?

I have the same problem, please help:/

Player ID: 56241832 Build: v_hotfix_1374769875

Flag Post

it is not a problem, there are more chests. only 1 is real .
do you even read the riddles?

Flag Post

more chests on Bone Fields? thanks

Flag Post

hi
i have a problem from the start of the game. i can’t choose the pet: everything worked fine until this step and i cannot continue. the pets are showing with the description but clicking on the ok button brings to nothing.
i’m using chromium browser Version 28.0.1500.71 on xUbuntu 13.04 (28.0.1500.71-0ubuntu1.13.04.1) i also tried to clear chace.
the player id is: 59005207

thanks