Forums Sonny 2

ZPCI Team (Zone 2)

5 posts

Flag Post

I’m following the guide on Armorgames to beating impossible mode…And I have hit my first roadblock.

The guide said to crystallize the medic, then let your allies bash the sniper. The problem is, the sniper keeps killing veradux before he dies. Not to mention, the medic gets out of crystallize soon enough and can just heal him back up. Could I get some help? (I’m biological…Mostly letting my allies do the damage, while I use Reform…I have all of my points into Vitality so that I can fully heal them no matter what)

Flag Post

medic wastes 2 turns to prepare his megaheal, so you can crystallize the medic a little later than when he’s out of crystallize. Use disrupt or break to avoid the mega-hit of a sniper. Reform is nice, although slow to recharge, but I’d say you’d better do some damage as well. BTW, you can have crystallize at 3/3 by this point, and run Crystallize-LS-Crystallize-LS-Break-repeat ad nauseum, blocking both sniper and medic, until they will have their shields down. Medic will either do a minor heal 1 round out of 5, or shoot when out of focus, the sniper will basically have no chance to attack. Veradux will likely heal you out of Captain’s attacks, and if troubles arise, shift Roald’s mode to defensive for one turn, he’ll cast Greater Purpose on the most wounded, and Veradux will have 3 turns to patch him up. With this tactics you’ll whittle them down, slowly but surely.

Flag Post

For bio to kill Zone 2’s ZPCI, skill set is 4/4 integrety,2 slashes 4/4,1 corrosion(2/4 or 4/4)1 Envenom 4/4,leading strike,vicous strike 4/4 and toxicant form.Use moves in this order,Slash sniper,go Toxicant,corrosion Medic,envemon medic,vicous strike Captain,leading strike if u need,if not,slash sniper,and repeat.Thats how i killed the the team,put attribute pts to 100 str,80 vit,30 ins,80 speed.Got it?

Flag Post

And for hydraulic?

Flag Post

hydro has mind freeze+flash freeze to eliminate sniper and medic from delivering their big damage attacks, in the meantime he can heal up allies from captain’s debuffs via Restore and plain whack at him, up to the shielding point, at which time sniper+medic lose their shields and special moves. Again, battle of attrition, which are aplenty in this game.