Forums Sonny 2

Potential Sonny 3 Superbosses page 3

843 posts

Flag Post

1. Er… what?

Flag Post

-A-

Yes, Shall Yamihart is meant to be a parody of you. And you seem to accept it.

Flag Post

Oh, you dare discuss stuff without me?

Flag Post

i have an idea for an enemy.

ZPCI Experimental Hazmat Suit

Health: 2,250
Focus: 300

the ZPCI Experimental Hazmat Suit (ZPCIEHS) is designed to withstand many attacks. he is immune to Poison Attacks, and he is focused on repelling Cosmic and Earth Attacks. he also focuses on actually stunning units, rather than killing them.

he has a Debuff called “Poison Gas” that can render you in stasis for 2 turns and it takes away 5% of your health while in stasis.

He can also use a Spell that can make Cosmic Attacks only do 50% Damage.
During fights, he is mainly focused on repelling Earth and Cosmic attacks. Although, a class that mainly focused in Fire-based attacks should be able to defeat him easily.

Spells/Debuffs:

Poison Gas: This unit has been poisoned! it is stunned for 2 turns and 5 % of its total health is taken away each turn.

Hallucination: The unit who is affected has an increased chance they will miss.

Toxic Gas: This unit has been affected by Toxic Gas. its speed is reduced by 20 and loses 15 % of its total health every turn.

Repellent: This unit is covered in Repellent. it takes 50% Cosmic Damage away. this effect cannot stack.

Also, if you bring him down to half his total health (500), he receives a permanent Debuff called Punctured.

Punctured: This Units Hazmat suit is punctured! its speed is reduced by 5, its attacks deal 10% less damage and it also takes damage equal to half a percent of his total health (he gets -5 health every turn.).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

-A-

Yes, Shall Yamihart is meant to be a parody of you. And you seem to accept it.

Well, yes – it’s a good boss, but why exactly would the pink bubbly background deal more damage than the pitch black background?

Originally posted by EveryoneHere:

Oh, you dare discuss stuff without me?

Yes. Yes we would. Make a superboss for Sonny 3, or leave.

Flag Post

ULTIMASonny SOOOO stole my Idea… I thought that in theBEFORE Louis The Blind Battle (The last one) There could be a Captain Hunt Battle.. I has No Idea ^^

Flag Post

@Undeadcupcake3 hazmat suits usually are immune to fire also.but otherwise that boss looks good.

Louis Clone
Health:999,but has %90 defense to everything
Focus:100

Notes:He has low speed due to being blind,but he has a high instinct,and due to seeing louis as a zombie sonny’s attacks are reduced by %50 the entire fight,or 99 turns[he can do this ONCE unless the battle lasts more than 99 turns,and it targets sonny no matter what.]

Spells/Attacks
Enrage: [physical,5 focus,CD 5]His next attack will be %500 stronger
Shock: [Lightning,10 focus,CD 3,equipped twice]Cannot miss,and does %300 his instinct.Usually uses this in a Enrage-Shock combo for massive damage
Toxic Rage: [Poison,10 focus,CD 5,equipped twice]Deals %100 his instinct,and deals %50 percent of his instinct for 8 turns
I’m Back: [physical,100 focus,CD 99]Only effects sonny,and reduces damage done by %50 percent for 99 turns.Always does this on the first move.
You need to focus!: [Cosmic,0 focus,CD 1]Replenishes 100 focus to both him and sonny
Summoning: [Poison,20 focus,CD 5]Summons a 500 HP zombie from the White November to help.

Flag Post

kashuu, I’m not 100% sure you understand the concept of ‘superboss’…

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

kashuu, I’m not 100% sure you understand the concept of ‘superboss’…

eh it was partially a joke boss and partially not.Since its in the boss zones it not part of the story so…I think i’ll change it a bit.

Flag Post

well, the hazmat suit was made to stand up to poisons and toxins, not heat.

Flag Post

Very well, Hiiragi…

Anima: 800000HP, 999 Focus
Pain (Shadow, 33 Focus, 0CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 330% of the user’s instinct, and one buff on said enemy is removed.
Mega-Graviton (Earth, 200 Focus, 7CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 450% of the user’s strength. The enemy is given an eight-turn Shadow debuff called Silence, Darkness, Doom, Slow (This attack stacked a lot of generic debuffs on you.) which reduces his instinct and speed by 80%. If allowed to run out naturally, this debuff will deal 99999 damage to the enemy.
Pain (Shadow, 0 Focus, 5CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 450% of the user’s instinct. Recovers 999 focus to the user and cures all debuffs on the user.
Moan (Shadow, 0 Focus, 0CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 230% of the user’s instinct. Causes the Echoed Screams debuff as seen on the respective Psychological ability in Sonny 2.
Unsettling Glare (Shadow, 0 Focus, 0CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 10% of the user’s instinct and is given a two-turn debuff called Warned (This thing turned its attention towards you. Say your prayers.) This will be used when the user’s health is below 40%.
Oblivion (Physical, 900 Focus, 20CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 800% of the user’s Strength. This will be used only against enemies with the Warned debuff.
Chains (Earth, 33 Focus, 5CD): The user receives a ten-turn buff called Ascension (The demon has risen, pulled higher on its chain.) It gives the user 60% greater speed and has a 60% chance to resist being dispelled. Using this dispels the Bound buff.
Chains (Earth, 33 Focus, 5CD): The user restores 1% of own HP, and receives a five-turn buff called Bound (The demon’s chains have tightened.) It causes the user to take 70% less periodic damage, but reduces speed by 20%. Using this attempts to dispel the Ascension buff.

Satisfied?

Flag Post

Er….I’ve been thinking of like a boss that goes through like three different stages, each with different skills and stuff, whenever its like been defeated so like here it is:
The First Form:
A Shadow???: 9,001HP, 1337 Focus
Passive:
Shadow-The user’s speed is increased by 50%
Skill Set:
Stealth(Shadow, 50 focus, 5CD): Gains the “In The Shadow” buff, which increases dodge chance by 25% and speed by 100%. Lasts for 4 turns.
Back Stab(Shadow, 30 focus, 2CD): Can only be used when the “In The Shadow” buff is on the user. Attack the enemy for 300% of your speed.
Shadow Strike(Shadow, 20 focus, 1CD): Attacks the enemy for 150% of your speed. Not affected by shield or damage reducing buffs.
Shadow Blend(Shadow, 40 focus, 4CD): Gains the “Shadow” buff, which increases speed by 400%
Seek Weak Point(Physical, 25 focus, 3CD): Attacks an enemy 10 times for 25% of your strength. Causes “Weak Point Found” debuff, which decreases defense by 5% for every strike that hits for 3 turns.
Death From Above(Physical, 50 focus, 5CD): Attacks the enemy for 300% of your speed and gives them the “Fear” debuff, which decreases the hit rate and damage they deal by 25% for 5 turns.
Feed on Fear(Shadow, 0 focus, 5CD): Can only be used on an opponent with the “Fear” debuff. For every turn that is still on the “Fear” debuff, gain 2% of your health back. Removes 2 turns from the “Fear” debuff.
Coup de Grace(Physical, 500 focus, 10CD): Attacks the opponent 5 times, with each hit doing 200% of your speed as damage.

The Second Form
Shadow Master: 100,000HP, 500 Focus
Passives:
Lord of Shadows 10% more damage for every shadow creature on the field.
Summon Shadow(Shadow, 50 Focus, 2CD): Summons any creature in the game with the “Shadow” buff that causes them to have two times the speed, shadow piercing, shadow defense and also all of its attacks are converted to shadow damage. Has a 5% chance of summoning a boss, however the boss has 1/2 of its hp and deals only 50% damage. Cannot summon “A Shadow???”, “Shadow Master”, or Diablo, The Lord of Destruction. Also, shadow creatures do not take up any slots, so there can be an infinite number of them.
Summon Dead(Shadow, 20 Focus, 1CD): Can only be used on a dead party member on the opponent’s side. Revives them with full hp and focus. However, they can only attack your enemies and have the permanent buff “You Wouldn’t Hurt Your Friend, Would You?”, which decreases the damage they receive by 25%
Devour Shadow(Shadow, 50 Focus, 1CD): Can only be used on a shadow creature. Devour them, taking their hp and focus and that amount can be used to increase your maximum hp and focus output.
Syphon Mana(Cosmic, 0 Focus, 5CD): All the focus on both sides of the field are drained, except for the user’s. That focus is given to the user and can increase the maximum focus output.
Syphon Health(Cosmic, 10 Focus, 0CD): Attack an enemy, dealing damage equal to 150% of your Instinct, and the damage done is given to you as health points.
Shadow Armor(Shadow, 50 Focus, 6CD): Gives you the “Shadow Armor” buff, which increases your chance to dodge by 25% and blocks 1337 damage. Lasts for 5 turns. Even when it cannot block any more damage, it still remains in play.
Shadow Control(Shadow, 100 Focus, 5CD): Attack an enemy for 50% of your Instinct and causes the “Shadow Controlled” debuff, which causes 1/4 the damage they deal to be dealt to them. Lasts for 3 turns and cannot be removed.
Eternal Destruction(Cosmic, 2000 Focus, 15CD): Attack an enemy for 1000% of your Instinct and causes the “Eternal Pain” debuff, which deals an extra ten percent of your Instinct every turn, starting at 50%. Lasts for 10 turns and cannot be removed.

The Final Form DUN-DUN-DUUUNNNNNN!!!
Diablo, The Lord of Destruction: 666,666HP, 666 Focus
Passives:
Power Coursing:Always attacks first, and has two turns every turn.
Mana Drain: When hit by an attack that uses focus, gain the focus used to cast the attack. Can increase the maximum focus output.
Skill Set:
Threatening Roar(Cosmic, 100 Focus, 5CD): Stuns all of your opponents for 3 turns and also applies the “Threatened” debuff, which decreases defense by 50% and lasts for 3 turns.
_Health Drain _(Cosmic, 20 Focus, 1CD): Attacks your opponent for 200% of your Strength and two times the amount of damage you deal is returned to you as health.
Mana Syphon(Cosmic, 0 Focus, 5CD):All the focus on both sides of the field are drained, except for the user’s. That focus is given to the user and can increase the maximum focus output.
Summon Minions(Cosmic, 100 Focus, 666CD): Summons 2 “A Shadow???”‘s to the field. Can only be used when the user has 50% health left.
Attack(Physical, 0 Focus, 0CD): Attacks an opponent for 150% of your Strength. The damage dealt is returned to you as output, but cannot increase the maximum focus output.
Fearsome Blow(Physical, 333 Focus, 7CD): Attacks an opponent for 500% of your strength. Gives the user the buff “Fearsome”, which increases the damage the user deals by 50% and gain 1% of the user’s health per turn and lasts for 5 turns. Also inflicts the “Filled With Fear” debuff on the opponent that was attacked, which decreases defense by 25%, causes them to take 50% of the user’s Strength per turn as damage and lasts 3 turns.
Eternal Destruction(Physical, 666 Focus, 10CD): Attacks an opponent 10 times, each attack doing 200% of the user’s strength as damage, but cannot bring hp down to 0. Also applies the “Destroyed” debuff on the opponent, which causes heals on the opponent to heal 0hp and deals 50% of the user’s Strength as damage every turn. Lasts for 3 turns.
Evolve(Cosmic, 200 Focus, 5CD): Gives the user the “Evolved Killer” buff, which lasts forever and increases damage the user deals by 15%. That buff can stack.

Flag Post

Dude, that looks impossible to beat. Especially if all three forms are fought in the same battle.

Screw the rules. I’m gonna give passive abilities to my superbosses and attacks that affect more than 1 targets.

Flag Post

What rules? These ARE superbosses, and there’s nothing against have multiple targets inside the game, nor is there anything against enemies having passives.

Course, there aren’t many examples of it in the game.

Narkahl, Zombie LORD. 50’000 HP, 200 Focus.

Passives:
Necromance: Reduces shadow and physical defense of all enemies by 70
Cannibal: Whenever an enemy dies, Narkahl deals 5000% Damage with his next attack.
Sentient:Restores 1/4 of his focus each turn
Blighted: After any of Narkahl’s attacks hits the target, all healing on or used by the target is reduced by 10% for 3 turns. Stackable.
Rotting: Narzhal loses 1’000 HP each turn.

Actives
Spawn Zombie: A ‘Zombie’ joins his side.(100 Focus)
Bloodlust: For the next 5 turns, Narzhal gains 200% of the damage he deals back as health. (100 focus)
Unholy Strike: Deals 1000 damage to a target, +200% of strength (about 500). (100 Focus)
The Zombie Bug: Deals 100 damage per turn on target, lasts until death. If target dies while this buff is still active, Spawn 1 ‘Zombie Bomb’ on your opponent’s side of the field. (100 focus)
Blood of Cain: All Zombie’s Attack’s deal 100 damage over 5 turns. Stackable, lasts 3 turns. (200 Focus)

Zombie: 4000 HP, 50 focus
Backhand: Deals 50 damage to a target.
Lunge: Deals 300 damage. Cannot attack next turn.

Zombie Bomb 4000 HP, 0 focus.
Explode: After 3 turns, explodes, killing itself and the dealing 15000 damage to adjacent ally(ie’s)

How do you beat him? Stuns, and lots of speed, like most things. Abuse his lack of focus, and whatever you do, don’t die.

Nice Superboss, btw Artix.

Flag Post

Regarding screwing the rules, I am pretty sure current Sonny 2 bosses have more than eight moves. As such, I vote for removing that limit.

For passives, just give them higher stats, and for multitargeting… naa. Let’s not.

Another port:

Omega: 55530 HP, 60700 Focus

Cocket Punch (Physical, 0 Focus, 0CD): Deals damage equal to 50% of the enemy’s current HP. Also Silences for a turn.
Wave Cannon (Lightning, 100 Focus, 4CD): Deals damage equal to 95% of the enemy’s current HP. Inflicts “Horrible Burns”, which deal DoT for 100% of Omega’s instinct for 3 turns.
Earthquake (Earth, 50 Focus, 3CD): Deals damage equal to 450% of Omega’s Strength to an enemy.
Flamethrower (Fire, 50 Focus, 3CD): Deals damage equal to 450% of Omega’s Instinct to an enemy.
Encircle (Cosmic, 1000 Focus, 99CD): Stuns an enemy for 50 turns. Not dispellable.
Delta Attack (Earth, 100 Focus, 4CD): Deals damage equal to 250% of Omega’s Instinct to an enemy, and stuns for 3 turns.
Custard Bomb (Fire, 50 Focus, 3CD): Deals damage equal to 250% of Omega’s Strength to one enemy. Silences for 4 turns
Rainbow Win (Poison, 100 Focus, 4CD): Deals damage equal to 200% of Omega’s Strength and Instinct to one enemy. Target’s Speed, Strength and Instinct are reduced by 77% for 3 turns

Flag Post

Ridiculously difficult? Wave cannon kills in one turn, assuming the target has less than 50k health. Also, a 50 turn stun?

Passives, are basically buffs, that don’t require casting. Stat raising doesn’t do the same thing. Also, multitargeting can be good if done reasonable and sensibly.

Flag Post

Well hell, in my times everything but Cocket Punch multitargeted, but several Punches were used per turn and they caused you to turn against your allies, Encircle caused instant death, and… well, Wave Cannon didn’t instakill, but it still caused DoT and heavy damage.

Flag Post

Guy One:Anti-ZPCI
Guy Two:Louis The Blind
Guy Three:Anti-ZPCI

Anti-ZPCI

Hp:100,000
Focus:500

Attacks
Anti-ZPCI:Takes 100% More damage,Does 200% More damage.Lasts 20 Turns.Used as first move.CD 20.Focus cost 0.
ZPCI Hater:Does 20 damage to Veradux.Target receives “Hated(You’re hated.Protect yourself)” debuff.CD 0.Focus cost 10.
I Hate You.:Does 261639 damage to Target. Only used if Target has “Hated” debuff.CD 10 Focus Cost 100
Not Focusing…:Heals Self for 10000 Hp,Applies “Not Focused(He’s out of Focus.Recovering 1 Focus per turn,but dealing 100% less damage)” Buff
Focus!!!:Removes “Not Focused” Buff of an ally,gives ally 10000 HP and 200 Focus.Target must have “Not Focused” Buff.
Focus Destroy:Loses All Focus,Deals damage equal to 10 Focus lost = 1000 Damage x 200% of Instinct(about 100,yes.)/Current HP/2(Ie if used on the first turn,50 × 1000 = 50.000 × 200% of Instinct 500 / 100.000 = 5000 / 2 = 1 damage.hell yeah! The “/ Current HP” Part breaks it!)
Louis,Leave it to us! if “Louis The Blind” Dies Before They do,They gain “Louis’ Soul(Thanks to the Hero,I get 1000% of any damage done,10000 Damage shielded and 20000 Hp healed each Turn.Thank you,Louis!)” Buff and The “Substitute” Buff(I Got this Super Focus Destruction Skill! Now you gotta pray!)"
Louis,It’s up to you now.:If any of the “Anti-ZPCI” Dies,“Louis the Blind” Gets “Nostalgia(Damage done is 200% Higher,Healing Taken is 200% Higher)” Buff
Super Focus Destruction:Only used when has “Louis’ Soul” Buff Active.Loses All Focus,Deals damage equal to 10 Focus lost = 5000 Damage x 500% of Instinct(about 400,yes.)/2(Ie if used on the first turn,50 × 5000 = 250000 × 400 = 100000000 / 2 = 50000000) Used only when at less than 10% Hp,because of the sure OVERKILL

Louis The Blind

Hp:400

Attacks

I’m not dead,Sonny.: Louis the Blind gets the following stats:

HP:100.000.000
Focus:100.000

True Form!:Louis the Blind’s Damage gets Multiplied by 100.
What have i told you?:gets “Enraged” Buff.
What have i told you?:“Unknown Buff(?)(It’s true effect is that it’s immune to damage)”
What have i told you?:Does an attack that damages sonny by 99% of sonny’s Hp.Sonny gains the buff “Nightmare’s Over”
What have i told you?:Loses All Focus,Deals damage equal to 100 Focus lost = 5000 Damage x 500% of Instinct(about 4000,yes.)/10(Ie if used on the first turn, 1000 × 5000 = 5000000 × 4000 = 25000000000 / 10 = 2500000000 Damage.) Used only when at less than 10% Hp,because of the sure OVERKILL
What have i told you?:Does a normal attack that damages sonny by 150(150 × 100 = 15000.If Enraged, 150 × 100 × 400 = 6000000) Damage.
That’s what i told you!When Louis the Blind dies,sonny gains the “Taught(Sonny was taught by Louis the Blind.Gaining 9999 HP and shielding for 200000 damage.)” Buff

Flag Post

so wanna super boss? here u r

Ghost devil

Stats: 666 strength 666 vitality 666 magic 666 speed 666666 HP 666 focus

Passive:

Can’t see me! ALWAYS hit’s 1st

Teleport: has a 25% chance to avoid being stunned.

Abilitys

Cloak:(Dark, 111 focus, CD 10) Makes the Ghost devil invisible, making ALL attacks miss and increasing damage by 666% for 1 turn.

Shadow strike: (Physical, 111 focus, CD 0) A basic attack for 100 damage times target’s level and restores all focus to the ghost.

Can’t be bothered: (Air, 0 focus, CD 10) leaves the battle and summons 3 random bosses at his level, comes to the battle when they are killed and while they are alive all opponents lose 1% max health and focus.

I think that is all this guy needs to beat almost all tactics. Post all feedback PLEASE.

EDITED

Flag Post
Originally posted by Biggums425:

so wanna super boss? here u r

Ghost devil

Stats: 666 strength 666 vitality 666 magic 666 speed 666666 HP 666 focus

Passive:

Can’t see me! ALWAYS hit’s 1st

Teleport: has a 50% chance to avoid being stunned.

Abilitys

Cloak:(Dark, 111 focus, CD 10) Makes the Ghost devil invisible, making ALL attacks miss and increasing damage by 666%.

Shadow strike: (Physical, 111 focus, CD 1) A basic attack for 100 damage times target’s level and restores all focus to the ghost.

Needa cool down: (Air, 0 focus, CD 1) leaves the battle and summons 3 random bosses at his level, comes to the battle when they are killed and while they are alive all opponents lose 1% health and focus.

I think that is all this guy needs to beat almost all tactics. Post all feedback PLEASE.

Is this boss even possible?

Originally posted by Star_Player:

Guy One:Anti-ZPCI
Guy Two:Louis The Blind
Guy Three:Anti-ZPCI

Anti-ZPCI

Hp:100,000
Focus:500

Attacks
Anti-ZPCI:Takes 100% More damage,Does 200% More damage.Lasts 20 Turns.Used as first move.CD 20.Focus cost 0.
ZPCI Hater:Does 20 damage to Veradux.Target receives “Hated(You’re hated.Protect yourself)” debuff.CD 0.Focus cost 10.
I Hate You.:Does 261639 damage to Target. Only used if Target has “Hated” debuff.CD 10 Focus Cost 100
Not Focusing…:Heals Self for 10000 Hp,Applies “Not Focused(He’s out of Focus.Recovering 1 Focus per turn,but dealing 100% less damage)” Buff
Focus!!!:Removes “Not Focused” Buff of an ally,gives ally 10000 HP and 200 Focus.Target must have “Not Focused” Buff.
Focus Destroy:Loses All Focus,Deals damage equal to 10 Focus lost = 1000 Damage x 200% of Instinct(about 100,yes.)/Current HP/2(Ie if used on the first turn,50 × 1000 = 50.000 × 200% of Instinct 500 / 100.000 = 5000 / 2 = 1 damage.hell yeah! The “/ Current HP” Part breaks it!)
Louis,Leave it to us! if “Louis The Blind” Dies Before They do,They gain “Louis’ Soul(Thanks to the Hero,I get 1000% of any damage done,10000 Damage shielded and 20000 Hp healed each Turn.Thank you,Louis!)” Buff and The “Substitute” Buff(I Got this Super Focus Destruction Skill! Now you gotta pray!)"
Louis,It’s up to you now.:If any of the “Anti-ZPCI” Dies,“Louis the Blind” Gets “Nostalgia(Damage done is 200% Higher,Healing Taken is 200% Higher)” Buff
Super Focus Destruction:Only used when has “Louis’ Soul” Buff Active.Loses All Focus,Deals damage equal to 10 Focus lost = 5000 Damage x 500% of Instinct(about 400,yes.)/2(Ie if used on the first turn,50 × 5000 = 250000 × 400 = 100000000 / 2 = 50000000) Used only when at less than 10% Hp,because of the sure OVERKILL

Louis The Blind

Hp:400

Attacks

I’m not dead,Sonny.: Louis the Blind gets the following stats:

HP:100.000.000
Focus:100.000

True Form!:Louis the Blind’s Damage gets Multiplied by 100.
What have i told you?:gets “Enraged” Buff.
What have i told you?:“Unknown Buff(?)(It’s true effect is that it’s immune to damage)”
What have i told you?:Does an attack that damages sonny by 99% of sonny’s Hp.Sonny gains the buff “Nightmare’s Over”
What have i told you?:Loses All Focus,Deals damage equal to 100 Focus lost = 5000 Damage x 500% of Instinct(about 4000,yes.)/10(Ie if used on the first turn, 1000 × 5000 = 5000000 × 4000 = 25000000000 / 10 = 2500000000 Damage.) Used only when at less than 10% Hp,because of the sure OVERKILL
What have i told you?:Does a normal attack that damages sonny by 150(150 × 100 = 15000.If Enraged, 150 × 100 × 400 = 6000000) Damage.
That’s what i told you!When Louis the Blind dies,sonny gains the “Taught(Sonny was taught by Louis the Blind.Gaining 9999 HP and shielding for 200000 damage.)” Buff

Is this boss even possible?

Flag Post

Very well, Hiiragi…

Anima: 800000HP, 999 Focus
Pain (Shadow, 33 Focus, 0CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 330% of the user’s instinct, and one buff on said enemy is removed.
Mega-Graviton (Earth, 200 Focus, 7CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 450% of the user’s strength. The enemy is given an eight-turn Shadow debuff called Silence, Darkness, Doom, Slow (This attack stacked a lot of generic debuffs on you.) which reduces his instinct and speed by 80%. If allowed to run out naturally, this debuff will deal 99999 damage to the enemy.
Pain (Shadow, 0 Focus, 5CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 450% of the user’s instinct. Recovers 999 focus to the user and cures all debuffs on the user.
Moan (Shadow, 0 Focus, 0CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 230% of the user’s instinct. Causes the Echoed Screams debuff as seen on the respective Psychological ability in Sonny 2.
Unsettling Glare (Shadow, 0 Focus, 0CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 10% of the user’s instinct and is given a two-turn debuff called Warned (This thing turned its attention towards you. Say your prayers.) This will be used when the user’s health is below 40%.
Oblivion (Physical, 900 Focus, 20CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 800% of the user’s Strength. This will be used only against enemies with the Warned debuff.
Chains (Earth, 33 Focus, 5CD): The user receives a ten-turn buff called Ascension (The demon has risen, pulled higher on its chain.) It gives the user 60% greater speed and has a 60% chance to resist being dispelled. Using this dispels the Bound buff.
Chains (Earth, 33 Focus, 5CD): The user restores 1% of own HP, and receives a five-turn buff called Bound (The demon’s chains have tightened.) It causes the user to take 70% less periodic damage, but reduces speed by 20%. Using this attempts to dispel the Ascension buff.

Satisfied?

It’s k, if a bit OP. Also, Hiiragi?

Flag Post

You don’t know your own name, Hiiragi?

Hey, you made parodies of each other? This gives us an idea. Anima isn’t that strong, her only really dangerous attack is used with a big obvious warning and you can heal past all the others.

Flag Post

You don’t know your own name, Hiiragi?

I do not look anything like her.

Hey, you made parodies of each other? This gives us an idea.

Ah, crap. Everyone knows you getting ideas is a bad thing.

Anima isn’t that strong, her only really dangerous attack is used with a big obvious warning and you can heal past all the others.

With 800000 health, in comparison to what should be the maximum limit of around 100000 health? I think it is.

Flag Post

I do not look anything like her.

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

You obviously identify yourself as her, Hiiragi.

Ah, crap. Everyone knows you getting ideas is a bad thing.

Ah. Yes. I will write a superboss based on this aspect of you.

With 800000 health, in comparison to what should be the maximum limit of around 100000 health? I think it is.

Okay, then make it one zero less. Weak enough now?

Flag Post

You obviously identify yourself as her, Hiiragi.

facepalm I think you’ll find that the originator of this supposed identification was, in fact, Minnakht.

Ah. Yes. I will write a superboss based on this aspect of you.

Erk.

Okay, then make it one zero less. Weak enough now?

Yes.