Forums Sonny 2

Potential Sonny 3 Superbosses page 2

842 posts

Flag Post

Yeah

Flag Post

bq.cooldown of zero

What I meant was like he has a cooldown counter like Clocktower.After he used it,it has 4CD,the next turn it has 3CD but he used Back to the Past so it sets back the Cooldown by 9 turns so it is 12CD

Flag Post

I don’t have any original ideas, so I’ll just port them.

Barrier: 8888HP, 100 Focus

Barrier (Shadow, 20 Focus, 0CL): Heal target for 1% of its total HP, remove all stun debuffs on it.
Barrier (Cosmic, 40 Focus, 4CL): For 5 turns, reflect all skills that are of five randomly chosen elements. Physical and Cosmic are never chosen.
Flare (Fire, 10 Focus, 1CL): Damage to a target equal to 200% of the user’s instinct.
Sap (Shadow, 0 Focus, 1CL): Damage to a target equal to 50% of the user’s instinct, drains 40 Focus and gives it to Barrier.
Dark Infusion (as the Sonny 2 one went, used on self sometimes)

Necrotania: 95000HP, 10000 Focus

Typical setup skill (Cosmic, 10000 Focus, cooldown like infinite): Causes an unremovable buff that lasts as long as it can. Enemies attacking Physically take Ice damage equal to 120% of user’s Instinct, the other ones take Cosmic damage equal to 150% of the user’s Instinct. Also summons two Barriers to fight along. Used at the start of the fight.
Orichalcum Dick (Physical, 0 Focus, 0CL): Attack for 130% of the user’s Strength, restores 75 Focus.
Atomic Ray (Fire, 25 Focus, 2CL): Attack for 200% of the user’s Instinct, might lower enemy’s Strength by 40%.
Win Slash (Lightning, 25 Focus, 2CL): Attack for 100% of the user’s Strength and 150% of the user’s Instinct. Dispels one buff on the enemy.
Mind Drain (Shadow, 25 Focus, 2CL): Attack for 100% of the user’s Instinct, also causes DoT for 7 turns with the power of 100% of the enemy’s own Instinct per turn.
Barrier (Shadow, 100 Focus, 4CL): Summon a Barrier enemy to fight on Necrotania’s side.
Charging (Cosmic, 0 Focus, 10CL): Places an unremovable 20-turn debuff on self, which causes self to take 400% more damage, but you recover 5000 Focus per turn. Also dispels Typical setup skill. Used at 10% HP or below.
Gigaflare (Cosmic, 6000 Focus, 1CL): Deals damage to one target equal to 23117% of the user’s Instinct.

Flag Post

Intriguing superboss, Minn. Looks fairly bloody difficult… the player could have a stroke.

EDIT: HOLYSHOOPLAWLIJUSTHADACRAZYIDEA

Minah Tnk: 60000 HP, 15000 Focus
Pickaxe (Physical, 1000 Focus, 0CD): The targeted enemy take damage equal to 250% of the user’s strength.
A Spear (Physical, 1000 Focus, 0CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 100% of the user’s strength, and takes damage equal to 50% of the user’s strength every turn for four turns.
Fire Portal (Cosmic, 2000 Focus, 3CD): The targeted enemy is given a four-turn debuff called Portalised (Whuh-oh… better hope he doesn’t create another one of those things.). If this move is used again and the debuff is still active, the inflicted enemy takes damage equal to 400% of the user’s strength and instinct.
Everything At Once (Physical, 3000 Focus, 5CD): The targeted enemy takes damage equal to 1000% of the user’s strength. The user is then stunned for two turns.
Overload Vest (Physical, 5000 Focus+2%HP, 9CD): The user takes 50% less damage and has 200% greater strength for the next four turns.
…Or So (Physical, 0 Focus, 0CD): The user is stunned for two turns and takes 500% greater damage, but restores 15000 focus. This will be used when the user is at 0 focus.

You work it out. Both the things.

Flag Post

Intriguing superboss, Minn. Looks fairly bloody difficult… the player could have a stroke.

You say so? Sounds like “you are pelted with moderately strong attacks, especially that you take counterdamage when you attack”, and then sounds like “ooh, it gets pissed at 10% HP and starts throwing OHKOs like the City Council”

Flag Post

Meh, maybe not. I was just saying that because of how high his health was. Also, I expected more of a picture-y response from you.

Flag Post

And you all should think of how anyone can just use stuns to pummel a boss into not being very effective. That’s what the Barriers are for, and their stun-removing heal.

If you really want a picturey response… go here.

Also, like 100k health isn’t THAT much. Especially that Necrotania isn’t particularly powerful.

…now wait, I gotta make a parody of you

Flag Post

And you all should think of how anyone can just use stuns to pummel a boss into not being very effective. That’s what the Barriers are for, and their stun-removing heal.

You can’t stun him forever, though.

If you really want a picturey response… go here.

Also, like 100k health isn’t THAT much. Especially that Necrotania isn’t particularly powerful.

I guess you’re right, although keep in mind that B_S’ Grand Master only has 5000 more health than Necrotania.

…now wait, I gotta make a parody of you

Looking forward to it.

Flag Post
Minah Tnk

Seems suspiciously familiar.

Flag Post

You don’t say, chimto? Maybe because it was SUPPOSED to be?

Flag Post

Famed Mimic Gogo: 1000000HP, 100 Focus
Beating (Physical, 10 Focus, 0CD): Deals damage to an enemy equal to 250% of user’s Strength, also fully restores user’s Focus. Used only if hit by a Strength-based attack this turn, and only on the enemy who did it
Magicing (Cosmic, 10 Focus, 0CD): Deals damage to an enemy equal to 250% of user’s Instinct, also fully restores user’s Focus. Used only if hit by an Instinct-based attack this turn, and only on the enemy who did it
Focus Tampery (Lightning, 0 Focus, 0CD): Drains all of the target’s focus and fully restores the user’s. Used only after being hit by a Focus-draining attack, and only on the enemy who did it
But The Try Was Nice (Ice, 0 Focus, 0CD): Removes all the debuffs on user and fully restores Focus, applies Silence for 5 turns on the target. Used only when Silenced, and only on the enemy who caused that
No Sell I Tell You (Poison, 10 Focus, 0CD): Heals the user fully and fully restores Focus too. Used only below 90% health
Okay (Earth, 10 Focus, 0CD): Restores 1% of the user’s HP and 100% of the user’s Focus. Used only if an enemy healed this turn
Gee (Shadow, 10 Focus, 0CD): Does nothing.
Spice It Up (Fire, 0 Focus, 0CD): Deal 1000000 damage to self and 1 damage to a target enemy.

he’s really easy

Flag Post

As long as you have a focus draining attack that can remove more than 90 of his focus, then yes, it is easy… you said something about a superboss parodying me earlier?

Flag Post

No. See, the only way is to wait 10 turns doing nothing but skipping turns, then he drains his Focus to 0 with Gee and is forced to Spice It Up.

[oh god how much more obvious do I have to make it]

Flag Post

You can’t skip the turns of your team members, though…

Flag Post

Then they’ll get beaten to death. Gogo has really impressive values of Strength and Instinct and will be hitting 10ks easily. And it’ll serve as a lesson, maybe…

Flag Post

To skip a turn if they have focus and attacks?

Flag Post

No, to do something totally counterintuitive when the countdown clock is running out and you’re getting owned

Flag Post

They’re AIs. They don’t get to be counterintuitive.

Flag Post

A lesson for the player to not try that himself.

Shall Yamihart: 41000HP, 900 Focus
Basically (Shadow, 0 Focus, 0CD): Attack on one enemy for 230% of the user’s Instinct. As with all basic attacks, also recovers 100 Focus or summat.
Demi (Shadow, 50 Focus, 3CD): Halves one enemy’s HP.
Bad Bad Ass (Shadow, 50 Focus, 2CD): Attack on one enemy for 60% of the user’s Instinct. Deals 165% of the user’s instinct as DoT, too, for 3 turns, every turn. It’s easily curable, though
Fancy Gun (Physical, 25 Focus, 1CD): Two hits on one enemy, each one Physical and for 130% of user’s Strength. Has a chance to stun for 2 turns.
Breach (Shadow, 0 Focus, 0CD): Used once per 20% health lost. One enemy takes damage equal to 450% of the user’s Instinct, then the user is inflicted with a “sweetspot” debuff (he’s behaving in an unexpected manner.), increasing damage taken by 20% for 10 turns.
Denial (Shadow, 50 Focus, 1CD): Used only after using Breach at least once. Sort of unlocks after that. Deals 170% of own instinct as damage to one enemy, and causes them to not be able to use Focus-requiring abilities for 2 turns.
Hell (Cosmic, 200 Focus, 3CD): Used after third time using Breach. Utterly confuses one enemy, causing damage equal to 500% of that enemy’s Instinct, and a “Hell Did He Do” debuff that stuns them for two turns, too. The user gets an “Unfortunate Implications” debuff (wait, HE did that?), which causes Fire DoT equal to 40% of the user’s Instinct and +30% damage taken.
Madness (Fire, 0 Focus, 1CD): Used after fourth tie using Breach. Does rather random amounts of damage to one enemy. The amount of damage depends on what does the background turn into – if it’s pitch black, expect 500% Instinct Shadow damage, if it’s pink and bubbly expect 600% Instinct Cosmic damage, if it’s white expect 300% Instinct Shadow damage.

amidoinitrite

Flag Post

Nice boss. ’Nuff said.

Flag Post

I hope it resembles you enough.

Cecil: 100000HP, 1000 Focus
Setup skill (Shadow, 900 Focus, 0CL): Adds an unremovable buff on the user that causes him to be immune to damage taken from enemies for 99 turns.
Darkside (Shadow, 0 Focus, 0CL): User loses 10% of own HP. Deals damage equal to 300% of user’s Strength and Instinct to one enemy.

Cecil: 100000HP, 1000 Focus
Cover (Physical, 10 Focus, 4CL): For 2 turns, user is protected from damage equal to 450% of user’s Strength.
Slash (Physical, 0 Focus, 0CL): Deals three hits of 90% of the user’s Strength each to a target. Recovers 50 Focus.
Esuna (Cosmic, 40 Focus, 3CL): Recovers HP to one ally or self equal to 250% of the user’s Instinct. Cecil’s instinct isn’t very high, though. Also removes all debuffs.
Lightning Rise (Lightning, 50 Focus, 2CL): Deals damage equal to 330% of the user’s Strength. User gets an Ascended buff, recovering 1% of own HP per turn for 3 turns.
Sacred Cross (Lightning, 60 Focus, 3CL): Deals damage equal to 270% of user’s Strength and stuns the target for 2 turns too.
Searchlight (Lightning, 100 Focus, 4CL): Deals damage equal to 50% of own Instinct to one enemy. Said enemy also gets “Annoying Seal” debuff, which does “A Seal of Light is throwing spells, dealing Lightning damage every turn, equal to 150% of the caster’s Instinct.” Lasts 7 turns.
Paladin’s Force (Lightning, 120 Focus, 6CL): Stuns one enemy for a turn, and causes them to take 80% more damage from Physical and Light attacks for two turns.
Aether (Physical, 0 Focus, 5CL): Deals damage equal to 120% of the user’s Strength. The user gets an unremovable debuff which causes him to deal 80% less damage for two turns, but recovers 500 Focus per turn.

Flag Post

Oh, is that the one resembling me?

…and, er, pink and bubbly? o-o;;

Flag Post

No, that’s Cecil. Squall Leonhart Shadow Darkheart BCFEET Shade Poser Kagami Hiiragi the other one is meant to resemble you

…and, er, pink and bubbly? o-o;;

You’re right, it’s more like orangish, like a peach.

Flag Post

No, that’s Cecil. Squall Leonhart Shadow Darkheart BCFEET Shade Poser Kagami Hiiragi the other one is meant to resemble you

I was referring to that one. You just made a superboss in front of my post after I’d posted. Gack.

You’re right, it’s more like orangish, like a peach.

Flag Post

I was referring to that one.

So, yes.