Forums Sonny 2

In-Depth Sonny 2 Psychological Legend Guide with Zones 6 and 7 page 16

432 posts

Flag Post

I also thought this was a hard battle with this particular build. If I play it this aggressive, I don’t use wraith form, but up salvation earlier instead. But now – keep Veradux on salvation, and set Roald to Phalanx when somebody is low on health. He can cast his shield then. Also, try to keep the middle guy stunned 2/3, so he can’t vascular arrest you so much.

Flag Post

“Frost Terror, Frost Zombie x2: Not too tough a battle. " I DONT THINK SO.

Flag Post

@Joergl tried that, but the Terror won’t let Vera heal me, when i use salvation he just shatter bolts.(traumatizing makes it hard either.)

Flag Post

well, yes, traumatize, electric storm, and free will to its utmost. I actually played this without Salvation at all, this is 3 skill points spent outside the main power tree, for these I’d take a level in FW and two in Traumatize. Electric Storm is only 2 skills away from Shock Therapy, and you’ll likely take it anyway, as it’s one of the means to recover focus without Veradux dispelling your “debuff” or losing life. The build at level 8 I used was: 1 ST, 1 prereq to El.Storm, 2 Electric Storm, 1 Terrify (sometimes used), 4 Free Will, 2 Traumatize, one point somewhere else (Charged Blood maybe even), and stats half split between instinct and vitality.

Flag Post

beaten the hardest two ppl on the first try LOL

Flag Post

Note- If you can get Gregor down into low focus, the three move traumatize/ST combo stops him from healing at all, all you have to worry about is every third turn he will give out a normal attack, in an attempt to regain his focus. He needs 8 focus for roach vitality, if you keep him at zero he can’t use it.

Flag Post

Also note- Using Wraith Form to get a double move also means your enemies will get a double move. This can hurt you against enemies like the Bunny or police wolves.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ploopyploopy101:

Note- If you can get Gregor down into low focus, the three move traumatize/ST combo stops him from healing at all, all you have to worry about is every third turn he will give out a normal attack, in an attempt to regain his focus. He needs 8 focus for roach vitality, if you keep him at zero he can’t use it.

Originally posted by ploopyploopy101:

Also note- Using Wraith Form to get a double move also means your enemies will get a double move. This can hurt you against enemies like the Bunny or police wolves.

you do know that there is an edit button so you dont have to double post right

Flag Post

I just got the Predator achievement. Thank you for the guide :P

Flag Post

I’m having serious problems with North/ South Guardians, i’ve tried without Salvation, and no matter how much Vitality gear i get, I still die, but when I put it in, i either struggle once the North is dead, or I can’t weaken it at all, just misses and not enough damage to bring it down with it’s own healing… just can’t seem to manage it

EDIT: I switched my high Instinct Gear to Veradux after reading the first few parts of the guide saying that his skill uses mostly instinct, I then tried the battle, by occasionally traumatizing the North Guardian so Veradux could hit it to regain his sp/mana i was able to take it down very slowly(about 105 turns in) then I started on the South Guardian, it was going better than expected, i got him down to 3000 hp… and clicked shock therapy instead of coma… he then killed me… no chance after that, they weren’t doing enough damage… but I knew i could do it then, so went straight back in and completed it :D

Yo’suke was a piece of cake, I used HV, suke one hit Felicity, Hv again, One hit Veradux, then double SC and and single HV then retro… easy, Ps i had the highest Hp of the group that’s why I wasn’t targeted :D onto the last one…

Shock Coma/HV combo again, set both Veradux and Felicity on Phalanx, went straight to work with he combo on the Corrupter, so trouble at all, she died, for some reason i didn’t have to kill the orbs… Badge won, thank you for the guide, it was amazing

Flag Post

How for gods sake do i defeat those motherfucking zombies and the stupid terror??

Flag Post

YES! finally i defeated baron :D this is a really good guide good job:) P.S: i was with a psychologicol.

Flag Post

Thanks man! I finally did it!
Also needed to bump this thread

Flag Post

Good guide, but should have told us the vit to instinct ratio. I got owned cause of low vitality, but very good walkthrough.

Flag Post

Actually using Ultimatum + free will makes you immune , This actually most of the battles throughout the game with a Psychological , when you use shock therapy and do not do overdrive ,but Haunt and traumatize are also needed for a few battles , but Ultimatum + free will works all the way till the last area .
Ultimatum , Wairth form, 3 shock therapy , 1 or 2 electrical storm , free will 1 or 2 , retrograde , charged blood , traumatize , haunt . Basically all the skills you need till the last area .
And Hard battles like the one with those dogs, its better to use Ultimatum right at the starting , since you won’t die at all . Ultimatum can even take the 17k hits of the guardians , If fact , ultimatum + free will, you can take 3 hits with 0 zero dmg each time u use free will .

Flag Post

You have to wait for your FW to expire naturally if you use ultimatum, otherwise its shield is not replenished. While yes, this extends your survivability quite a lot.

Flag Post

i can´t defeat de zpci elite with the 2 hound anybody can help me? i tried everything but i only reach to kill the 2 hounds but veradux dies and run low of focus D: then i die ._.

Flag Post

What class are you gaedi?
Also, try stunning one of them, then, when they get back up, stun them again and pile on the other hound. Then take out the other hound, and, well, ZPCIs are pretty easy to take out. Moves like Shock Therapy, Break, Traumatize, or Disrupt, OR any of the focus draining/stunning moves for hydraulic work.
1. By draining the ZPCI’s focus, he will only be able to use basic moves, he shouldn’t be able to poison you or use “Aim for the Heart” AKA Enrage.
2. Stunning him is probably the better alternative. He won’t be able to use any moves, and he can’t use Auxiliary Power, so you can get him while he’s down. Be sure to set your allies to agro.

GL!

Flag Post

TO EINFACH

I don’t know where you are right now. I don’t know if you still play flash games or if you have decided to spend your time in other things. You could probably be dead by now. But I just want you to know that 2 years after your decided to made this guide, you still have helped some gamer somewhere across the globe and I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for helping me and tons of others to accomplish this impossible badge.

Thank You!

From
Every single gamer you have helped and still helping with this guide.

Flag Post

Yeah, this is a life saver :)

Flag Post

I’ve posted a thread about psychological, But this one is pretty better than the one i made, Thanks for telling it man, It really helped with the high Instinct and high Vitality, You are probably genius, Again thanks for posting this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by einfach:

I’If you’re having trouble, like I did on my first legend run, here is a spec that you can use that I used to beat them. The key is that they heal 300 health per turn, and so if you can maximize this using a shock coma/high voltage/retrograde combo, you can kill them.

When I look in my Psychological Ability Tree, in Retrograde it says that it can only be cast on friendly units.If it can only be cast on allies than how can it kill the enemy?Can you explain to me?

Flag Post

Retrograde has two levels, the second is opened at char level 10, and allows casting Retrograde on enemies too.

Flag Post

very nice guide! currently in the 3rd zone…
btw, has anyone else received “annihilation” ( sword with 85 str ) after the 1st spectre battle? :D

Flag Post

humm… that’s odd… with the city council battle in the 5th zone you say that veradux with salvation can’t heal around 2000? for me, he heals around 2100-2200 with salvation activated… quess it’s the instinct gear