Forums Sonny 2

Powerful Combination Attacks page 4

89 posts

Flag Post

hey! To deal more damage ehit combo X use corrosion at th begginig

Flag Post
Originally posted by whitemare:

hey! To deal more damage ehit combo X use corrosion at th begginig

AT LEAST 3 people said that, me included.

Flag Post

i dunno if it already posted but i say it… insecurity, dark ecoes then nightmare to do insane damage!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Noobhero007:

i dunno if it already posted but i say it… insecurity, dark ecoes then nightmare to do insane damage!

And shock theraphy right after to dispell the nightmare buff, if they survive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yven:

yea i forgot thet one

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yven:

yea i forgot thet one

In fact, psycho’s combo noob consist of exploiting that:

Nightmare → Therapy → Eletrical Storm → Eletrical Storm → Repeat

Flag Post

Just a thought about the glitch for combining classes on the first page: is it possible to combine all three classes?

EDIT: turns out combining classes doesn’t really work at all anymore; it results in you instantly dying after the start of your first turn. :(

Flag Post

Im to old for this, but this is my combination so far: (effective on boss 1 vs 3 battles)

Biological:
(4)Corrosion > (1)Predator Form > (1)Toxicant Form > (4)Sharp Senses > (3)Enrage > Destroy
22K damage on lvl30.

Psychological:
Psycho Form >(4)Epiphany > (4)Insecurity > (4)Dark Echoes > (4)Dark Echoes > (4)Corruption or Dark Echoes Depends on your decision
7 – 11k damage on lvl30.

Hydraulic:
Guardian Form > (4)Frost > (4)Mind Freeze > (4) Flash Freeze > Shatter > (4)Frost > (4)Mind Freeze > (4) Flash Freeze > Shatter (80% chance with fragile glass)
9k damage on lvl 30.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Psychological Combos

Combo Y: High Voltage —> High Voltage —> Shock Coma —> Shock Coma —> High Voltage —> Retrograde (kills an enemy for 120% of their health; optional additional moves include Traumatize to buy time for the first part of the combination; does not repeat immediately)

Retrograde can only be cast on a friendly unit.If it can’t be cast on the enemy this combo is not possible.
Could you explain this to me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ectoplasmose:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Psychological Combos

Combo Y: High Voltage —> High Voltage —> Shock Coma —> Shock Coma —> High Voltage —> Retrograde (kills an enemy for 120% of their health; optional additional moves include Traumatize to buy time for the first part of the combination; does not repeat immediately)

Retrograde can only be cast on a friendly unit.If it can’t be cast on the enemy this combo is not possible.
Could you explain this to me?

The second rank of Retrograde can be used on either enemy or ally.

Flag Post

psychological:electrical storm→nightmare→corruption→corruption→corruption…til you have no mana and use electrical storm to regen focus(if you survive with willpower or if veradux didnt destroy nightmare)

Flag Post

Nightmare can be dispelled with corruption. Epiphany – corruption – corruption… can do.

Flag Post

my so called combo z would be (avenger mode > wreck > destruction > decimate > watev u want pref. vapor cannon > wat ev > wat ev > wat ev) repeat

Flag Post

I`m quite surprised nobody realized how powerful a Speed Psycho can be in PvP 1. Literally can kill anyone 100% to 0% in one combo — best part is: they can`t even move ONCE during the entire fight [ not even a speed bio lol ] and it doesn`t have a cap on the damage either, like ComboX, since it`s percent based. Just get 1 point of speed over your opponent and you`re set [ the combo is at the bottom of the post for those who want the TL;DR :) ]

I remember playing this game a few years back as a Psycho, using Wraith Form and then spamming High Voltage because it was on a lower cooldown, with a single Electrical Storm for Focus regeneration inbetween, using only 2 slots on the wheel instead of 3, like I would need to for the same effect when using Shock Therapy. Since I was playing it on easy, I didn`t really need to weave in defensive skills inbetween that would compensate for the Shock Therapy cooldown and I could just spam this rotation until I killed one or two with Veradux healing me, using Ultimatum or Sacrifice if needed.

Back then, I ignored the fact that Shock Therapy translated an extra 30% of your Instinct into damage [ and the fact that it removes buffs … and that you only need to spend 3 ability points instead of 4 … I know, I was an idiot — moving on :D ] and thought that the 10% stackable Lightning Resistance reduction it came with would compensate for the damage difference [ it does not — it doesn`t translate to 10% damage increase unless the target stacks heavy lightning resistance, which is the case with some fights that are really hard for a Lightning Psycho without abusing HV, but that`s besides the point, since I was using it in every fight regardless ].

So coming back to this game, older and hopefully wiser, I couldn`t help but wonder why would the developer put those buffs on those skills, if you can`t cast them on your allies? What practical use could they have?
Now, we all know how incredibly powerful the ComboY is and why one would want to use High Voltage, but Electron Charge … ? Gives the enemy speed … ? It does less damage than Shock Therapy … It`s not a crossroads point … The lightning resistance debuff doesn`t stack with itself like High Voltage does …

So why is this skill in the game? But then it struck me! DOUBLE FUCKING TURNS!
We all had those fights where we`d pop Wraith Form, get another turn for free, only to have the enemy get one too once it faded, getting one of your allies killed [ or even yourself! ] because of it. So why not employ the same tactic yourself and force the [ preferably stunned ] enemy to take a double turn, only to get it back 5 turns later for a wombo-combo? Let me get into details [ and this is the combo I`m talking about ]:

TL;DR — What you need:

• enough speed to have the first turn, but don`t overreach with it, since you want the enemy with 40% extra to have more than you
  • 2 points in Implosion — multiplies your heals over time by a factor of 7
  • 3 points in Shock Coma — to last long enough for the combo
  • 2 points in Retrograde — to be able to use it on the enemy
  • 1 point in High Voltage for the 50% extra healing done/received buff
  • 1 in Electron Charge — this is the KEY SKILL in this whole rotation, since it allows you to stack Implosion and Retrograde

That`s all there is to it! NO OVERDRIVE NEEDED!

The combo:

Shock Coma → Electron Charge → * Free Will * → Shock Coma → High Voltage → Implosion/Retrograde → Retrograde/Implosion

You can cast the last two skills in any order since it`s a double turn and Free Will is there to prevent damage from his allies since we`re talking PvP and you can basically do whatever you want that turn. You can even wait it out if you wish.
Although I prefer 1v1s without allies, since it removes the RNG factor altogether — no lucky/unlucky stuns, dispells or silences [ since they`re all sitting at a 50% chance land rate and you can`t rely on them, how you could if they’d have a 100% landrate and you could manage them via their cooldown and Phalanx/Aggressive mode on allies ]

Now. How does this work and why? I`m sure you`re all aware that Retrograde and Implosion only last 1 turn, so you can`t stack them in a normal turn by turn fight [ hell, every Psycho tried it, I`m sure :P ], BUT … and here`s the kicker! You have a double turn once the Electron Charge fades from the enemy [ which is right after the High Voltage turn ], since the enemy no longer has more speed than you do, his double turn being wasted in the first Shock Coma.

And VOILA! 126% of his max HP gone without him being able to move once during the fight! Without Overdrive chipping away at your hp in the meantime either.

1 And PvE too — it just takes a bit of practice to notice the double turn pattern on a stunned enemy and manage the buff countdown of Electron Charge, but I managed to do it even vs those that automatically have first turn such as the Mayor, Hydra etc in a Legend run.