Forums Sonny 2

Powerful Combination Attacks page 4

88 posts

Flag Post

hey! To deal more damage ehit combo X use corrosion at th begginig

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by whitemare:

hey! To deal more damage ehit combo X use corrosion at th begginig

AT LEAST 3 people said that, me included.

 
Flag Post

i dunno if it already posted but i say it… insecurity, dark ecoes then nightmare to do insane damage!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Noobhero007:

i dunno if it already posted but i say it… insecurity, dark ecoes then nightmare to do insane damage!

And shock theraphy right after to dispell the nightmare buff, if they survive.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Yven:
Originally posted by Noobhero007:

i dunno if it already posted but i say it… insecurity, dark ecoes then nightmare to do insane damage!

And shock theraphy right after to dispell the nightmare buff, if they survive.

yea i forgot thet one

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Noobhero007:
Originally posted by Yven:
Originally posted by Noobhero007:

i dunno if it already posted but i say it… insecurity, dark ecoes then nightmare to do insane damage!

And shock theraphy right after to dispell the nightmare buff, if they survive.

yea i forgot thet one

In fact, psycho’s combo noob consist of exploiting that:

Nightmare → Therapy → Eletrical Storm → Eletrical Storm → Repeat

 
Flag Post

Just a thought about the glitch for combining classes on the first page: is it possible to combine all three classes?

EDIT: turns out combining classes doesn’t really work at all anymore; it results in you instantly dying after the start of your first turn. :(

 
Flag Post

Im to old for this, but this is my combination so far: (effective on boss 1 vs 3 battles)

Biological:
(4)Corrosion > (1)Predator Form > (1)Toxicant Form > (4)Sharp Senses > (3)Enrage > Destroy
22K damage on lvl30.

Psychological:
Psycho Form >(4)Epiphany > (4)Insecurity > (4)Dark Echoes > (4)Dark Echoes > (4)Corruption or Dark Echoes Depends on your decision
7 – 11k damage on lvl30.

Hydraulic:
Guardian Form > (4)Frost > (4)Mind Freeze > (4) Flash Freeze > Shatter > (4)Frost > (4)Mind Freeze > (4) Flash Freeze > Shatter (80% chance with fragile glass)
9k damage on lvl 30.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Psychological Combos


Combo Y: High Voltage —> High Voltage —> Shock Coma —> Shock Coma —> High Voltage —> Retrograde (kills an enemy for 120% of their health; optional additional moves include Traumatize to buy time for the first part of the combination; does not repeat immediately)

Retrograde can only be cast on a friendly unit.If it can’t be cast on the enemy this combo is not possible.
Could you explain this to me?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ectoplasmose:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:
Psychological Combos


Combo Y: High Voltage —> High Voltage —> Shock Coma —> Shock Coma —> High Voltage —> Retrograde (kills an enemy for 120% of their health; optional additional moves include Traumatize to buy time for the first part of the combination; does not repeat immediately)

Retrograde can only be cast on a friendly unit.If it can’t be cast on the enemy this combo is not possible.
Could you explain this to me?

The second rank of Retrograde can be used on either enemy or ally.

 
Flag Post

psychological:electrical storm→nightmare→corruption→corruption→corruption…til you have no mana and use electrical storm to regen focus(if you survive with willpower or if veradux didnt destroy nightmare)

 
Flag Post

Nightmare can be dispelled with corruption. Epiphany – corruption – corruption… can do.

 
Flag Post

my so called combo z would be (avenger mode > wreck > destruction > decimate > watev u want pref. vapor cannon > wat ev > wat ev > wat ev) repeat