Forums Sonny 2

How Do I kill Gregor

8 posts

Flag Post

In Tunnle of Illusions i can’t kill a Roach Gregor.. he heals himself 900 hp evry turn and even with 0 mana he heals!!! HOW DO I KILL HIM!

Flag Post

If you’re a psych use the heal disable (containment) I believe, will lower his heal effectiveness by 90%, dunno about other classes though.

Flag Post

What’s your class?
As Psycho: When Roach Vitality is about to run out, do the Traumatize, Shock Therapy, Shock Therapy, Traumatize, Shock Therapy, Shock Therapy combo on him and dispel his Schadenfreude. Hopefully by now you can keep up with his healing.
As Bio: Disrupt as much as you can while let your teammates do the killing.

Flag Post

psycho: traumatize 2/2 each third turn, he’ll run out of focus and will just succumb. Bio: Crystallize-LS-(LS in case your Crystallize is already at 3/3) – Infect-Break-repeat. Put in Envenom or Corruption, or just nuke him with a single ComboX. Hydro: MF/FF, nuff said.

Flag Post

if ur a biological let him use his healing move and then use subversion which will swap healing with damage then use break and follow by healing yourself but do NOT attack as it will heal him because of subversion :) repeat the process a few times and he will die :)

also subversion is located in the bottom row of the ability tree and break is located on the second row :)

Flag Post

or a quicker and easier version i have found is to attach DISRUPT four times to your combat actions bar and keep using that move every turn, also fully uprage INTEGRITY

note*DISRUPT must be fully upraged as well :)

Flag Post

technically he is not that hard actually in armor games i used hydrulic mind freeze then flash freeze
if bio: use all the distrupt then stun and if roald stuns him use shadow blend then withdrawl high speed required

Flag Post

I am A BIOLOGICAL !! and i cannot defeat Gregor !!!
i use the skill subversion but does not work well !! difficulty is heroic !! how can i defeat it !! tell me a suitable skill…