Forums Sonny 2

when is sonny 3 coming out!

29 posts

Flag Post

i cant wait for sonny 3 i completed this on easy chalenging and heroic i evan beat sonny 1 i cant waiot come on krin and armmor games make sonny 3 faster!

Flag Post

Be patient, you think that the game is as easy to make as snapping your fingers. It’s not. They do this thing called coding and with games like this, it takes time.

Flag Post

but they still havent given us an estimation of when theyll have it ready by.

Flag Post

6 months at least, coding its not easy! i get 5 weeks for coding my first virus the old but cool melissa virus =D

Flag Post

Coding games can cause u to get viruses?

Flag Post

if they are making more classes with thier coding,here’s what id like to see:imagination user. this might take a while with coding,and yet,it will be worth it!

Flag Post

Eh … sorry to break this to you, but Krin is working on a game called Sinjid (it’s a side-scrolling RTS, think of the Sinjid: SotW but in real time). It’s freakin incredible, but he hasn’t even started Sonny 3 (it’s after Sinjid) and he still has about two – three months to finish Sinjid (that’s his estimate, no promises).

Flag Post

I’m so happy to hear from him again :D

Flag Post

Krin has come out of his cave? what is THIS!!!!

Flag Post

OMG Sinjid 2?after the temple of shadows?that game was EPIC!its abt that guy who has a friend and a son,he goes to war leaves the son with his friend,his friend teaches Sinjid(the first man’s son) war stuff,ninja and some blah blah(epic flips),so you enter that temple and you can’t leave until you finish the 20th level of the human gate (a.k.a all the human gate)….u can stay and finish the monster one aswell,after you leave the temple the guy who taught u leaves u a note:go to some peak called….i dun remember it…but it said there is a guy who will train him there…so he goes there and…Sinjid 2 begins!:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by warriorskiller2:

OMG Sinjid 2?after the temple of shadows?that game was EPIC!its abt that guy who has a friend and a son,he goes to war leaves the son with his friend,his friend teaches Sinjid(the first man’s son) war stuff,ninja and some blah blah(epic flips),so you enter that temple and you can’t leave until you finish the 20th level of the human gate (a.k.a all the human gate)….u can stay and finish the monster one aswell,after you leave the temple the guy who taught u leaves u a note:go to some peak called….i dun remember it…but it said there is a guy who will train him there…so he goes there and…Sinjid 2 begins!:D

??? what are you smoking

Flag Post

make sonny 3 faster people i cant wait iv beetin both sonny 1 and 2 on every difficulty and type of person!

Flag Post
Originally posted by thierry432:

make sonny 3 faster people i cant wait iv beetin both sonny 1 and 2 on every difficulty and type of person!

What are you stupid krin is trying to get over a cancer. It is not to bad but anyways he is working on sinjid 3 then he will do sonny 3. Try to be patient. And by the way I have beaten sonny 1 6 times and sonny 2 17 times and yes those include the bonus levels.

Flag Post

Yeah, as Carter said, Krin was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago and is taking time of for Chemotherapy
(http://krinstudio.com/?p=97). Don’t rush him, he has had a hard enough time as it is. His main priority should be his health, not programming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LandisCarter:
Originally posted by thierry432:

What are you stupid krin is trying to get over a cancer. It is not to bad but anyways he is working on sinjid 3 then he will do sonny 3. Try to be patient. And by the way I have beaten sonny 1 6 times and sonny 2 17 times and yes those include the bonus levels.

chill out maybe he didn’t know that Krin had cancer give him a break you don’t have to be a jerk just cause he’s excited about a game.

Flag Post

I love sonny but Krin decided work on sinjid first, and i respect his decision but despite this i wouldn’t mind if he didn’t make anymmore games as long as he gets better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by warriorskiller2:

Exactly, i’ve played it too.

Flag Post

i think there will not be a sonny 3 becuse its been abut 2 years so dont get your hopes up D:

Flag Post

Yeah!! its sucks! :P

Flag Post

Guys there will be a sonny 3, right after sinjid 3 is made, so its gonna be somewhere in 2013-2014
just go to Krinstudio.com for more info.

P.S : after sonny 3 is gonna be Colony 2 :D Have fun!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Backyarddefender:

Guys there will be a sonny 3, right after sinjid 3 is made, so its gonna be somewhere in 2013-2014

No offense… sinjid has been in making since like 2008, he highly gave up after 6 years…

Flag Post

If Sonny and Sonny 2 were both amazing games then so will Sonny 3. I mean what could make a game like that suck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lkoiuj317:
Originally posted by Backyarddefender:

No offense… sinjid has been in making since like 2008, he highly gave up after 6 years…

Maybe you should check the developer’s website first, rather than posting your uninformed opinions.

Flag Post

Well, Sinjid is here now.

Flag Post

Hmm, seemingly it’s a new Sinjid. There’s some hope Krin will return to Sonny series.
UPD: that Sinjid is laden of bugs. I couldn’t even put on me more than a single item (it worked once, but never more).