Forums Sonny 2

Bug completely halting my game, please help.

5 posts

Flag Post

I’m going for the impossible badge as a psychological character, I just finished the Ivory Line train, and the very first enemy in the Labyrinth (Tunnel Beast) is doing what appears to be an attack directly after the talking before the battle, except no attack is made, and the ring at the bottom is stuck at orange forever, I am not allowed to make a move at all and have found no way around this. I’ve tried the next battle and training fight options, with and without canceling the talking before the battle, it gets stuck all the same.

Any help or advice?

Flag Post

This has happened to me several times. But nothing helped except for reloading the game. I hope you saved before you went to this fight.

Flag Post

include both Veradux and Roald in your party prior to facing the beast. The bug is known, and is caused by pre-battle dialogues started by someone other than Sonny.

Flag Post

I always had Roald and Veradux with me. How can you control who starts a dialogue?

Flag Post

well, you can’t control this, it’s a scripted storyline. The main cause of that bug is a strife for Black Magic achievement, where you had to ditch both allies and face Clemons alone, and then you enter that battle with tunnel beast, sometimes forgetting that you kicked em out. You can, however, try and exclude and re-include both Roald and Veradux in party, this sometimes switches their order (exclude both, then include Veradux first, to have them in the right order) so the dialogue goes normally.