Forums Sonny 2

the baron

13 posts

Flag Post

How do you beat the barpn as a biological

Flag Post

Well when you start off turn into a red predator and on the next turn enrage yourself then use the destroy ability on him then use the vicous strike then destroy, keep on attacking him while healing your mates then when his focus goes 100% but loses some health disrupt him if you have the ability or not then keep on attacking him and when you have the predator ability turn into a red predator and repeat and you should defeat him. You’ll need very good armour and weapons for this one. I recommend modifed AK47, gloves of the previous enemy and sell the rest. Might want to train yourself as well as it is a tough battle against him.

Flag Post

Eh, BloodScourge makes it too complicated.
There are two ways:

1) The easy way.
Use ALL your ability slots on fully upgraded Disrupt.
Keep using them and voila! He will eat himself away trying to restore focus.

2) The “fun” way.
Upgrade the Disrupt ability all the way. Keep using Disrupt on the Baron the very moment you can. As you do so, the Baron will attempt to restore his focus points and he will lose LOTS of health trying to restore it.
In the intervals in which Disrupt is recharging, use any attack (assuming it is strong) you like.

Flag Post

Here’s what’ll need in the ability toolbar or whatever you want to call it:
Disrupt x4
Leading strike

Now, first of all keep on using Disrupt on him until your focus goes below 20 (it will at some stage, trust me) then use Leading Strike on him to get 50 focus, repeat, Done. Less complicated than petso66’s idea. Just use one way instead.

Flag Post

You don’t even need Leading Strike. Just max Integrity and you’ll never run out of Focus.

Flag Post

Baron Brixius is easy to beat so long as you keep his focus down, anything that lowers focus will help. He then kills himself when he tries to recover focus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

You don’t even need Leading Strike. Just max Integrity and you’ll never run out of Focus.

I maxed Integrity but I still didn’t have infinite focus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BloodScourge:
Originally posted by Chimto:

I maxed Integrity but I still didn’t have infinite focus.

You recover 25 Focus each turn with 4/4 Integrity. Disrupt costs 15 Focus. Period.

Flag Post

Good point. But what in one costs 40 focus?

100-40+25=85.

Period.

Flag Post

I don’t get what you’re saying.

Flag Post

I think he means What about slash or VS

Flag Post

wheir is disrupt

Flag Post

Defeating the Baron as Biological is easy,actually you can beat him,don’t save and go to main menu and try again to get his Unholy Runeblade.And think the funniest part of the battle is when he gets the “Holy Scars” and you spam Disrupt to make him restore focus.