Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 3

12 posts

Flag Post

To those one, who’re really waiting Sonny 3, Krin (Sonny’s creator) isn’t yet making it but you can see what is making now and in future at here: http://armorgames.com/user/Krin PS. Hydraulic class really overpowered, I recommend everyone to go try it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Falcom400:

To those one, who’re really waiting Sonny 3, Krin (Sonny’s creator) isn’t yet making it but you can see what is making now and in future at here: http://armorgames.com/user/Krin PS. Hydraulic class really overpowered, I recommend everyone to go try it

ya know, I realy hate people that think they know what they are talking about but have know idea what they are talking about. Krin has been focasing on sinjid 3 lately and it is comming along verry nicely (He just came out with a great Betta.) Also he just came out with a surprise with making a flight for iPhone ios. It took him over a year and us verry proud of it. So after sinjid 3 he will start on Sonny 3. And if yo are a complete idiot and don’t know this krin has a cancer but is doing ok. He has to have enough sleep as a babby and gets lite headed easy.

Flag Post

i never would of gussed it that he has cancer

Flag Post

Krin has cancer?
How do you know this?
:O

Flag Post

I am looking forward to play sonny 3 and I have played the other sonny games and I propably think sonny 3 will be the best in the whole sonny franchise

Flag Post

yaeh sonny is an awsome game

Flag Post

hmm didn’t realize it was cancer, just knew that he was pretty ill.

Flag Post

I to knew he is very ill but cancer… Lets hope he makes sonny3 before his death, because it will be the finishing hit game he made. By the way, im very sad that he has cancer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Anjo33:

I to knew he is very ill but cancer… Lets hope he makes sonny3 before his death, because it will be the finishing hit game he made. By the way, im very sad that he has cancer.

Just because someone has cancer doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re going to die.

Flag Post

i hope sonny 3 comes i played 1 and 2 out like 3 or 4 times i realy love sonny,i think its the best turned based game there is.

Flag Post

I hope he will finish it soon I just can’t wait

Flag Post

I wish the maker of Sonny and Sonny 2 gets well and makes Sonny 3 it would be a shame if it all came to an end short of the final conclusion… I wish him well unless he’s already passed… if the case I wish you the best in the next word…