Forums Sonny 2

Phys Vs Bio Vs Hydro

10 posts

Flag Post

Which one you think is the best?
Class:Phys Are killers even thought the are hard but fun they are in 1st place with me
Why:Well They have awesome skills like shock Therapy and i dont need to do training with them unlike other classes but u need to know the combos which is annyoing sometimes but im ok with it

Flag Post

I agree I love psycological. I’ve played the game through maybe 10 times and that’s by far my favorite. Biological aint half bad though

Flag Post

Hydraulic is by far the best form of zombie I have seen I can give you 3 reasons why:

Main Reason:
Using their Vapour cannon well,they can regenerate their focous quickly while also dealing sufficent damage to the opposition. (Biological 50 gain focus is for beginners)

Other reasons:
1.Mind Freeze allows the user to not only disable the opponent’s use of Focus,but gives it time to regenerate its own focus. But dont try this for the Baron.Use the skill below:

2.Regulate
This skill is so good as it benefits you by regaining your focus as well as causing the opposition to lose focus.It would might even eliminate the need for the Vapour cannon,just that the Vapour cannon does damage while this skill does not. Needless to say,its highly effective against the Baron.

There is,of course,more than one effective skill that it has,but that’s for you to figure out.This is my review on the best type of zombie.

Flag Post

BIO MAY BE FOR BEGGINERS BUT STILL EXTREMLEY POWERFUL,i mean when we want our stats high all we need is speed and strenegh right.Exactly wht bio is for!

Flag Post

I’d say that most people that like psycho go lightning, but shadow psycho can be really strong if you build it right. I made one that would pwn everything, and take barely any damage.

Flag Post

I have once exploited a bug and built a mixed-type monster. This PWNZ numerous ways, although has some limits. Ultimatum+Cold Neurology = immunity. It’s already enough. Crystallize+Sacrifice? Why not? Epiphany+Lasting Pain – world of hurt. Hot-Blooded+Overdrive+Lasting Pain+Infect – oneshot, note all the others are plainly passive. Shock Coma plus a lot of poison – die die die! But, for true oneshots, nothing surpasses normal speed bio with its Withdrawal.

The build is tricky enough, given you have 34 skill points total, and want to tag as many skills as possible, as high as possible. There is a topic here somewhere about what you shuold do to trigger the glitch.

Flag Post

Psychological is by far the best. Against one person opponents, nothing can beat it. Against multiple enemies, shock coma comes in really useful (which is why zone 5 was so easy). You can also go fully offensive and deal 6k damage using shock therapy.

Flag Post

I used to be a Bio player, but then I try Phy and loved it. Because it has more interesting skillset and not as straightforward as bio’s.

Flag Post

hmmm….majority rules….psychological class wins.
Why?
biggest damage over time
able to regain health after powerful move
can turn an attack against oneself into the strongest heal ever
also can sacrifice teammates to heal oneself
and stunning opponent also damages they’re focus

Flag Post
Originally posted by xelux:

hmmm….majority rules….psychological class wins.
Why?
biggest damage over time
able to regain health after powerful move
can turn an attack against oneself into the strongest heal ever
also can sacrifice teammates to heal oneself
and stunning opponent also damages they’re focus

1. Hydro has Decimate for 1600/turn, bio has Infect for about the same amount, adding Corrosion means heavy DoT, topping Epiphany.
2. Bio has Withdrawal for this – you should definitely try that move ;D Corruption works in combination with Epiphany, but not if you have Insecurity over that monster – it dispels Insecurity instead, greatly lowering your DoT. Hydro doesn’t have a leeching move, though.
3. Bio and hydro have Retrograde equivalent, named Subversion.
4. Well, this has some point :D
5. Hydro has mind freeze, essentially removing opponent’s focus for a good time, Bio has Disrupt dropping 100 focus compared to 15 of Traumatize. But yes, this skill is very good.