Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 2: Guide To Beat Baron Brixius & Gregor AND The Hydra [VIDEOS]

178 posts

Flag Post

This video shows how to beat the Baron. It’s done on Challenging difficulty as a level 13 Bio. Ability tree is at the end:

Baron Brixius:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XbGNcBtAppg&hl=en&fs=1" width="425" height="344"></embed>

Gregor:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YUN3GWs2Fl0&hl=en&fs=1" width="425" height="344"></embed>

The Hydra:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiWlzALJzVs&hl=en&fs=1" width="425" height="344"></embed>

-Tass

Flag Post

I don’t like your introduction in your other videos. You think you are better than everyone.

Flag Post

Then you’re taking it too seriously. Not to mention, this thread isn’t really the place for your negative, off-topic opinions. Thanks.

Flag Post

OMG. I got the baron down to 10,000 health, and died. then, a miracle happened. my team mates KILLED HIM.

Flag Post

Then you’re taking it too seriously. Not to mention, this thread isn’t really the place for your negative, off-topic opinions. Thanks.

I’m not taking it too seriously. Not to mention, this thread isn’t really the place for an argument. And my opinions aren’t really negative if you look at it another way.

Flag Post

wow whoever said his team mates killed him,you are SOOOOOOOOO lucky!!

Flag Post

That of which, I didn’t notice properly when he actually uses that skill that regains focus at the cost of hp.

Flag Post

Darth: he uses it every time he goes down to 0 focus and over 40k HPs. Once he gets under 40k, he stops using it and starts using his increased damage spell instead about once every 8-10 turns. Didn’t do an exact count on that to see exactly how often it is.

Flag Post

how do u watch the video?

Flag Post

click on the play button? if you are missing some really common codecs, it might not play. or missing any version of flash video player…

you really shouldn’t have an issue viewing it at all. You can also double click on it to open the youtube page of the video.

Flag Post

Panda Man, if Tasselfoot can make all those guides, then he IS better than everyone else.

Tass, I think you are wrong. The Baron will always use Deep Burning if his Focus gets to 0, even below 40K HP. Only after his first time using Deep Burning will he start getting Holy Scars. The Baron isn’t really hard to beat if you exploit those two moves.

PS: The first time I fought the Baron, I actually killed off half of his HP by grinding…

Kong really has some issues… This is what happens when I first clicked Reply…
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7056/30589920fu5.jpg

Flag Post

I’m not sure man… this was not my only attempt at beating the baron, and on other attempts I would continue to use Disrupt over and over and over again, and he never used Deep Buring when he was below 40k, even with 0 focus. Not once. I also never saw him use Holy Scars until he was below 40k. Aka, Deep Burning above 40k, Holy Scars from 40k down to 10k, then you’re own your own for the last 10k.

I could be wrong, but this is what I observed over about 5 attempts at beating him.

Flag Post

Tasselfoot probably is better, even though I never like hearing from someone themselves they are “better”, but let’s leave this aside.

Just now, I defeated the Baron, but I honestly don’t know how. I always went into the order of disrupt (to trigger his focus ability), stun, then some random attack. Repeat. I told my teammates to relentlessly attack until Veradux got hit with the clock thing and got him to heal himself. Then, all of the sudden, the Baron uses this weird skill on himself and he got damaged for like 10 times as much as his focus ability does, instant-killing him. I didn’t get to see what it was, unfortunately.

Well, I got a nice weapon off of him, so I thanked his body.

Flag Post

You can never take anything panda_man says seriously. Nice vid Tass.

Flag Post

ILU2 Nick.

PS – Updated with a Gregor vid too.

Flag Post

Anyone who cant beat Gregor first try in about 10 seconds doesnt deserve to play this game…

Flag Post

Lol… It’s on Challenging difficulty too. I’ll beat it on Heroic next time through. shrugs. I’ll take your comment as a compliment. Thanks.

Flag Post

I guess that for the Baron, you need to be on the defensive and force him to use his focus. Being hydraulic, I haven’t found a good way to do it yet.

Flag Post

… :( Only way it seems for a hydraulic to beat it is to grind his health down… :(
Oh well. Time to restart as bio.

Flag Post

Seems there is a really high demand for a Hydrau Baron beat. So I’ll work on that later today… will try to do it on Heroic too. Because I’m a glutton for punishment like that.

Flag Post

dude im a hydraulic i cant kill him it is is way to hard. he just does that tick thing boom im dead.

Flag Post

I can kill him but it will take 10 hours of non stop play and i am to busy to do that.

Flag Post

Tasselfoot. You have to make a guide for Hydraulics. For me, I’m a Level 14 Hyrdualic, with 102 Instinct, and yet none of the abilities on the skill trees do enough damage as the Bio class would. I think its too hard for Hydrualics.

Flag Post

Tomorrow… busy working on Epic War 2 right now.

Flag Post

gl wit the epic war 2 walkthrough then lol