Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 2: Guide To Beat Baron Brixius & Gregor AND The Hydra [VIDEOS] page 4

178 posts

Flag Post

psychological is harder than hydraulic to me, but then i might not be specced right or something… i guess i need more strength or something… i dunno, its bad to have a lot of health in the baron fight :(

Flag Post

yea baron brixius is pai i got him down to a realy low ammount of life but then i died,then my team

Flag Post

ok i saw the baron video and on mine his sel hurt spell only do like 2000

Flag Post

omg i cant do this i just searched the internet for help and this came up i seriuosly cannot kikll him as a psychological i use tramatize which is supposed to take 20 focus away in 2 turns but it doesnt even take 1 for some reason i dont get it plus y doesnt kongregate have this game yet sorry im just full of frustration right now

Flag Post

you might have used Shock Coma which restores 20 focus a turn to an affected person. Also level 2 Traumatize destroys 30 focus within 2 turns.

Flag Post

man type the walkthrough and skills tree we cant see that writting on the vid

Flag Post

I beat him with a level 17. Just get that move that drains 50% focus, level it up so it drains 100% and use that, along with the attack that restores your focus when Gregor is silenced from the army guy.

Flag Post

im a hydro and i owned the baron without using moves to destroy his focus on easy.

Flag Post

Question!

when is sonny 2 comming to kong?
is it ever gonna be here?

its on of the highest rated games here, i dont see why it wouldn’t

Flag Post

this is bull shit! bio is the strongest try beating him with other ones, almost imposible…

Flag Post

BTW how did you put vid on forum

Flag Post

lol i died when facing Clemons and my two partners owned him :)

Flag Post

How does one go about beating the Baron with a Hydraulic? I’m so bad at Sonny I’m playing on Easy, but he’s still trashing me!

Flag Post

To beat Baron as a Hydraulic you might need to re-spec. Put all your attributes on strength and get the Regulate skill, max out the impair skill and as much of the Wreck and Demolish skill as you can.

When you start the battle put your teammates on Defensive and keep using regulate till he runs out of Focus, then hit him with impair, then Wreck, Demolish, Slam and Vapour Cannon, until he gets his mana back, and then just keep doing it till he dies.

You can pretty much beat the entire game by doing that.

Flag Post

im at the city council the barron guy is so easy

Flag Post

I found that Hydrolic is perfect for beating the game .I specced some how and beat it in 3 days with my lvl up to 50.I need a harder challenge can any one tell me why it was so easy?I had diffuculty on max …and I walked through it.

Flag Post

I LOVE wrath form

Flag Post

lads baron is easy u hav to use a tactic! i used the strenth mod guy get his magic low by magic u can use then he is asleep as i remember and attack him he-is-easy!

Flag Post

Baron brixius is easy if you think about it. i beat hiom with all 3 kinds its just a strategy battle when someone in your team’s health is low just put veradux and that other guy to teh only defensive attacks or if your psychological just use the skill that gets mana off of him thats he best way to beat him

Flag Post

ok i have all the classes made nothing works ive tryed everything any help its like its not working for me

Flag Post

any thing guys ive tryed lvling to lvl 20 still not working

Flag Post

With hydraulic, there is this move that removes 30 focus in one turn. Its called regulate or something.

Flag Post

Lol at everyone saying that a guy who seems to spend most of his life playing flash games and making guides for them is better than everyone.

Anyway, good guides..I guess. Nothing people couldn’t figure out with some practice.

Flag Post

What I used that was helpful for the Baron was a bio attack skill ( don’t remember the name, right below the Predator skill) that increases damage taken by 100% if fully upgraded. It’s only half as accurate as your normal attacks, but with enough speed it doesn’t matter. Use it when he uses Deep Focus, and his 5000 damage a turn becomes 10000.

I even think it stacks, because I used it twice, and that in combination with another effect I didn’t see dealt him a 30,000 hp whammy. And this happened in Heroic.

Flag Post

are you suckers or what?? just use disrupt on baron.XD.