Forums Sonny 2

Weird Sonny 2 glitch

97 posts

Flag Post

Don’t know if this has been posted yet or not, but I just encountered a very strange glitch.

I had two save files, I went to make a third (to restart the second one) and I wind up at the first fight with Roald and all my moves from my first save (except I have a biological type this time and I chose psychological last time. Only difference is the starter moves.)

I also wound up starting in the second area with my level in tact but my Vitality, Strength, Instinct, and Speed, as well as items were all reset.

After attempting to recreate the same glitch, I found out exactly what I had to do.

Step 1: Have two save files
Step 2: Click Start
Step 3: Click PvP Arena
Step 4: Choose the better of the Two save files
Step 5: Click Back
Step 6: Click New Game
Step 7: Name the game
Step 8: Choose to overwrite the worse of the two profiles
Step 9: Choose no tutorial level
Step 10: Beat the first guy

By taking all of your armor off in the first profile then saving then doing the steps you can duplicate that armor onto the second save file.

P.S. I believe you always end up in the same section as the other save file, but you have no high stats

Flag Post

this happened to me .. im gonna try to copy my stuff onto a harder difficulty so i can get zone 6&7 when i did this and didnt keep the file what i did was respec and i had the talen points back .. but if u start the same class it should be super powered cuz its points are spent

Flag Post

IS this glitch cycled, as in you can keep on doing this over and over again?

Flag Post

Cool??

Flag Post

Could you get the impossible badge like this?

Flag Post

Wow

Flag Post

If you Re-spec then save on the one you are going to copy, you can get the epically high stats.

Flag Post

Warbringer,I tried to do it 3 times. It’s not working. It only worked once,so it’s not cycled.

Flag Post

I tried it, and it does work, except when I make a new game it only works for getting my teammates back that were on that file, getting the level I had, and stuff I had in my inventory. I still have the starter stats, starter armor, and starter attributes.

Flag Post

OMG WOOHOO!!! I GOT MY LEVEL 26 ON EASY MODE INTO AN EXACT REPLICA ON HEROIC!!! IT HAS OVER 600 STRENGTH!!!

Flag Post

HOOLY FLIP!

Flag Post

It doesn’t work for me. I probably messed up.

Flag Post

if u use training fights in the first does it transfer to the second one?

Flag Post

woah, i tried it and it worked…but i skipped all the levels up to where i was

Flag Post

It worked perfectly on me. Changed me to heroic and duplicated my armor on that set. Good one dude!

Flag Post

darn. It won’t work for the badge…

Flag Post

That…actually worked!

Flag Post

if you do this then you also skip a stage, don’t you?

Flag Post

so it copies the file…i don’t get why thats so brilliant

Flag Post
Originally posted by abarnybox:

so it copies the file…i don’t get why thats so brilliant

You can get to zone 5 (specifically 2 fights before the mayor) on easy without using training fights, respec and unequip all your equipment then copy your file onto heroic, beat the mayor and voila, legend achievement. After that you can train til your heart’s content an there’s your impossible badge.

Flag Post

Yes, this works perfectly. I started the first match and saw naked versions of Sonny, Veradux, and Roald. I finished the level, I see all the items in my inventory and all the specs requiring re-specing.

Good find Randomthough31. I had beaten this game on Heroic on ArmorGames, I’m glad I don’t have to go through all that again here! Thanks

EDIT: I just beat the mayor, but didn’t get the legend achievement. This is probably because the record of using training areas got transferred as well.

Flag Post

So, to get the legend acheivement using this, you would have to play through the game on easy without using any training fights, and then transfering the data over to heroic 2 fights before the mayor?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sheelty123:

So, to get the legend acheivement using this, you would have to play through the game on easy without using any training fights, and then transfering the data over to heroic 2 fights before the mayor?

Yes, that’s what I think

Flag Post

no i did that… i dont give it

Flag Post

this is a brilliant finding fairly easy to keep cycling files and win the impossible badge