Forums Sonny 2

Weird Sonny 2 glitch page 2

97 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Well if this has happened to anyone or posted before then sorry i dont know
i went to fight the warden then after a while his health was around 300 but then he just dealed 11999 damage then i died so anyone know about this??

Flag Post

with the warden, he has a spell (think called marked for death) that gives you 10 turns to live and then you auto die due to huge hp damage. its around the number you said tho i think its precent based on your health. retrogate wont stop this eather, tried that. if you kill him before the timer is up, it still auto kills you (making for a draw? wonder what would happen.).

Flag Post

Pretty cool!

Flag Post

awesome

Flag Post

removed by author

Flag Post

The 10 turn is called death sentencce

Flag Post

ya i found that out again. marked for death is the attack that the zpci unit does to you (the one with the sniper and medic, the captian does it to you). man its annoying when you have around 5 marked for deaths on you and ultimate on…. plus 400% damage and minus 95% healing.. suckes.
another note, the death sentence does the damage every turn of the 10 turns although you are practically garanteed to die on the first turn.

Flag Post

Wow. I didn’t think that’d work !

Flag Post

omg i was versing a mage a priest and a knight the mage was almost dead and he healed 299120 damage!?!

Flag Post

darkness- that is not a bug. It’s an ability called Energy Phase. Its effect makes the amge get double damage and healing, so you can kill it more easily.

Flag Post

SWEEET!! thanks man!

Flag Post

Is this an aciidental glitch or a on purpose glitch – like were you searching for glitchs? or just stumbled on it? Some kongregaters really hate glitchs hacks etc.

Flag Post

I don’t really get it

Flag Post

Didn’t work for me after trying a few times. New overwritten account is still a lev 1 newbie with no extra eq/stats/skills. Is there some detail not listed in the OP?

Flag Post

Krin fixed it, it now just kills you and doesent help.. DX this was my fav glitch

Flag Post

Lol he didn’t fix it. I just did it. o.o

Flag Post

It’s been “kind of” fixed. It can still be done but your skills get all glitched up and if you try to fight solo you become unable to do anything. At least that’s what just happened for me. Shame, I just learned this trick and wanted to test it out.

Flag Post

haha nice find randomthough31.

Flag Post

Amazing find! :D
Random Thoughts FTW!

Flag Post

LMAO thats awesome, started a new game with roald, epic nice one mate

Flag Post

Yeah love that glitch due it with one file on heroic after you beat zone 6. note due this with hydro and bio and it will rock your socks.

Flag Post

u guys want to see a glitch? i once dealt over 70000 dmg with law binder and was only a level 24 with only 450 instinct. the fire claw is very weak against lighting, but i think it was glitch or not because now im dealing over 100000 with wrath of the council… im a psychological so it helps… by the way, this was on easy

Flag Post

i know have 600 instinct

Flag Post

i know finally why im doing massive dmg but only works for psychological u upgrade lightning piercing