Forums Sonny 2

Weird Sonny 2 glitch page 3

97 posts

Flag Post

and have a ton of instinct or else it wont work but do not use shadow because it has massive shadow defense. use either physical or shadow attacks to kill the hydra. use lightning attacks (if available) to kill the fire claw. if u ever use nightmare and dont have shock therapy, hope that veredux uses his lightning/dispel attack

Flag Post

it didn’t work for me, because I beat the first guy with wreck (hydraulic) on armor games, then I die, and all the stats go back to the regular character on the file!

Flag Post

Weird glitches, eh?
Well, the Hydra’s flame thingys waltzed right up, and attacked me for 6 damage when they had about 40 turns worth of attacks. One of them had their health bar left, I killed:
Hydra
Top thing
Bottom thing
in that order.
It’s just weird, not game-breaking.

Flag Post

Would this work? Crystalise ally 100% of time, then sacrifice them whenever you like. not sure how the damage sacrifice inflicts is calculated tbh. Also the withdrawal combo with wraith form added in before toxicant form, and agile exposure subbed for enrage (because you can’t get maxed agile exposure and wraith form) is epic.

Flag Post

I just tried the transfer glitch and i keep dying after the first hit on the guard in the beginning of the game… am i doing it wrong?

Flag Post

cool

Flag Post

sonny is a pretty fun game..

Flag Post

but it is hard :(

Flag Post

No spamming, please.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

THIS GLITCH IS SO GONNA BE FREAKIN’ AWESOME!

Flag Post

to eewq skip the tutorial so u can do it right

Flag Post

Im tried it alot.I must be doing something wrong it isn’t working….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Slayerelf99:

Im tried it alot.I must be doing something wrong it isn’t working….

works for me

Flag Post

you can combine classes using this glitch

Flag Post

i got both my companions on the first stage WTF???

Flag Post
Originally posted by cowwow15:

i got both my companions on the first stage WTF???

What else did you expect from a glitch?

Flag Post

Does money transfer?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Timtheazn:

Does money transfer?

You tell us.

Flag Post

When I do this, I go into the first fight, and even if I kill the guy, I lose all my health for no reason, and the glitch fails.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DamienHelvian:

When I do this, I go into the first fight, and even if I kill the guy, I lose all my health for no reason, and the glitch fails.

Your problem that you rely on glitches.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Razydi:

First, learn grammar. There should be an ‘is’ in there.
Second, I don’t rely on glitches, I can likely beat it without the glitch, I just like this character.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DamienHelvian:
Originally posted by Razydi:

First, learn grammar. There should be an ‘is’ in there.

If my void of knowledge concerning grammer is that offending to your no doubt sky high intellect then maybe you can enlighten me as to where should that is be? God help you if you stumble in OT.
Or
maybe
just maybe
the is should not be there because that was not the message that I was trying to send?

Second, I don’t rely on glitches

Then why did you try to orchestrate the conditions for the glitch to happen?

I can likely beat it without the glitch

No one has challenged your ability to beat…something or other.

I just like this character

You liking him (Sonny I assume, which is both creepy and idiotic since he stays the same in all playthroughs so I assume you mean his build which is easily recreated) does not give you the right to abuse the game and then let everyone know that.

Flag Post

COOL BRO

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exelz:

COOL BRO

Forgot the story part you nub.