Originally posted by junkyardboy:

whats the glitch?

Mind reading the whole thread?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Razydi:
Originally posted by junkyardboy:

whats the glitch?

Mind reading the whole thread?

You’re exaggerating. He doesn’t need to read the whole thread; just the OP’s post.
…why does someone even comment on a thread he didn’t even read the entry of…?

Flag Post

Could you use this glitch to play the last 2 zones on easy and still get the achievement for beating the corruptor?

Flag Post
Originally posted by IamDante:

Could you use this glitch to play the last 2 zones on easy and still get the achievement for beating the corruptor?

You tell us.

Flag Post

Yes, but you have to not train while playing on easy, like in the Legend requirement, and you have to beat the mayor on heroic after getting glitched (this ends up “naked”).

Oh you mean playing last 2 zones on easy? You can’t play Z7 on Challenging or less, and you can’t play Z6 on easy at all. But you can play up to mayor on easy, then glitch to heroic if you can’t do legend directly, you will have to pwn the mayor on heroic however.

Flag Post

did work but i die when i atack the first guy

Flag Post
Originally posted by vesperbot:

Yes, but you have to not train while playing on easy, like in the Legend requirement, and you have to beat the mayor on heroic after getting glitched (this ends up “naked”).

Oh you mean playing last 2 zones on easy? You can’t play Z7 on Challenging or less, and you can’t play Z6 on easy at all. But you can play up to mayor on easy, then glitch to heroic if you can’t do legend directly, you will have to pwn the mayor on heroic however.

I din use any training and i glitched it over to heroic. But later after I killed the mayor…I din achieve the Legend achievement either..

Flag Post

woldnt it be easyier to just not glitch though?

Flag Post

well, maybe, some people say it’s easier if they do a glitch.

Flag Post

Well, technically it is easier because you get to play through most of the game on easy before switching over to heroic. Also, since Krin did make some updates to this there is a possibility that the glitch won’t always work perfectly for getting the legend achievement (I would like to point out that I have not used this glitch so I wouldn’t know if it does work).

Flag Post

IT WORKS

Flag Post

MAH GAWSH! It worked and i got to zone 6! :D I is so happie.

Flag Post

Wait, why specifically “two” fights before the mayor?

Flag Post

nice bump :) actually, this works when you do that right before the mayor too.

Flag Post

OH MY GOOOOOD I beat the game on easy WITH training fights and I duplicated my file to heroic and I got legend achievement and unlocked zone 6 and 7

Flag Post

I just did something amazing.

I used some cheats to fail the first battle as psychological and it did nothing.

When you do reload with an empty slot it takes you to the main screen, when you do it with a used slot it loads that one.

Flag Post

What’s the explanation for the inevitable death due to the use of this bug right when the game starts?

Flag Post

No reason I guess, count this as a consequence of you using a bug :P Note that you still win that first battle after the glitch, and everything past that is normal.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

die at tutorial