Forums Sonny 2

Strange first time error

4 posts

Flag Post

400 Bad request

Your browser sent an invalid request.
I have never recieved this sort of error up until about 3 days ago, but its only been for this game, and Sonny, its predecessor. I have no clue what to do, or why its doing this but it hasn’t been resolved over time so i figure its something wrong with my computer and/or browser.
anyways help would be nice.
Info:
Chrome browser, internet works fine.
worked first time i played it, which was 4 days ago, then the next day it stopped working and has yet to work.
error pops up as black text, the rest of the screen completely white. ty in advance for any help

Flag Post

a refresh might help, if not, then reinstall your browser.

Flag Post

Try signing out then in again. If that doesn’t help delete the kongregate cookie. You probably don’t want to delete the complete website data and keep flash data. Flash data may also be deleted on reinstall.

Flag Post

Something strange happened with me, for the first time in forever, i decide to re-play sonny 2 and get teh achievements, but sadly the game won’t load past hte language select screen.
Sure this is in the wrong topic, kinda, and any may move it if they like but Honestly this is annoying. i don’t really need to deletye anything, i honestly think this is jsut an issue with the game.
I’m using Firefox by the way.