Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 3 Suggestions page 4

848 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:
Originally posted by Carados:

Obviously he is not going to make any suggestions.

He did make a suggestion.

So I don’t see why someone who hates Sonny and Sonny 2 is welcome.

Anyone is welcome to post on any other thread, as long as they follow the rules. You trolling is not following the rules, so I’m not sure if YOU are welcome in this thread, but he made an on-topic contribution.

This thread is used for constructive criticism such as enemy projects, zone fightthrough projects, zone looks projects, suggestions on adding ANY PLOT in there as there is none yet, and such.

And, he did destructive criticism, called “duntz maek Sony 3”. This is most unaccepable.

But, we sure do want Sonny haters here. If you tell us how to IMPROVE, not SAY **** AND DITCH THIS IN A HOLE, you are really accepted.

Well excuse me for making a suggestion.

P.S. Here’s something that will serve you right the rest of your life, never argue with Carados, You’ll never win.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zamininc:
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Obviously he is not going to make any suggestions.

He did make a suggestion.

So I don’t see why someone who hates Sonny and Sonny 2 is welcome.

Anyone is welcome to post on any other thread, as long as they follow the rules. You trolling is not following the rules, so I’m not sure if YOU are welcome in this thread, but he made an on-topic contribution.

This thread is used for constructive criticism such as enemy projects, zone fightthrough projects, zone looks projects, suggestions on adding ANY PLOT in there as there is none yet, and such.

And, he did destructive criticism, called “duntz maek Sony 3”. This is most unaccepable.

But, we sure do want Sonny haters here. If you tell us how to IMPROVE, not SAY **** AND DITCH THIS IN A HOLE, you are really accepted.

Well excuse me for making a suggestion.

P.S. Here’s something that will serve you right the rest of your life, never argue with Carados, You’ll never win.

Because INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS LAWL

Flag Post

best idea ever, dont make it or i will blow up a hospital, like the joker from batman… and it will be full of bunnies and veitnam survivors and cancer patients (IM NOT GONNA ACTUALLY DO THAT THOUGH)

Flag Post

If you want to play any sonny game,go to Armor Games,where is the first website what this game come on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RecenterLoki:

If you want to play any sonny game,go to Armor Games,where is the first website what this game come on.

I actually waited for it to hit Kong, because it was pretty buggy when AG first got it.

Flag Post

See:This forum is for Sonny suggestions, if you wont make a suggestion, just leave

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rodriesk:

See:This forum is for Sonny suggestions, if you wont make a suggestion, just leave

Flag Post

Well, I’m sure that one of the rules include relevant discussion. Discussion relevant to this thread are ideas about Sonny 3, which he clearly did not do. Another form of contribution is constructive criticism, which he also did not do. Please state that how did he contribute to this thread, because I don’t see it. If he did contribute, then he is welcome, if not, then not.
I am welcome because I contributed ideas.

Flag Post

Page 2, sir.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Well, I’m sure that one of the rules include relevant discussion. Discussion relevant to this thread are ideas about Sonny 3, which he clearly did not do. Another form of contribution is constructive criticism, which he also did not do. Please state that how did he contribute to this thread, because I don’t see it. If he did contribute, then he is welcome, if not, then not.

It not existing would be the best.

Sounds an awful lot like a suggestion.

Originally posted by XYTWO:

Page 2, sir.

Damn, foiled.

Flag Post

*Please dont post screenshots of dumb things.

Flag Post

And I mean, NO STUPID SCREENSHOTS

Flag Post

Just what I think I said. I support.

Flag Post

Whatever i’ll be the bigger man and leave.

Flag Post

No, don’t leave. Just suggest something constructive, and not this “DUNTZ MAEK!”

Flag Post

Sounds an awful lot like a suggestion.

Don’t make me laugh. You actually think that’s a suggestion? “Sonny 3 shouldn’t exist” is not even a constructive criticism. It is a destructive criticism, which does not help the game in any way.

Flag Post

Well, the forum was arruinated by destructive criticism…I HATE you Carados.

Flag Post

Well, like I mentioned, perhaps the game needs some destructive criticism. Krin needs to realize all the stuff that he’s been adding that doesn’t fly by gamers.

We don’t want a game that’s mostly a shiny cover and voice-acting that wears itself out after about ten minutes of “gameplay.”
We don’t want a game where any half-competent strategy you make will pretty much beat the game regardless of the difficulty setting.
We don’t want a game where the storyline, the major driving force in a strategy/RPG/tactical fighter, is something a sixth grader can come up with in about three hours.
We don’t want a game where a myriad of random generic enemies that have essentially nothing in common with each other (blame the storyline) and can be easily defeated are thrown at you for near meaningless experience points.
I can go on and on, but perhaps you get the message.

I personally suggested that the game needs a complete overhaul; Krin just needs to keep the characters he has and make an entirely different experience from there. Otherwise, I really do believe that Sonny 3 should not be made, because I’m personally tired of people idolizing the rush job known as Sonny 2-but-more-like-0.8.

Flag Post

Destructive criticism should not EXIST. If Krin need to realize his game is not perfect, what he needs is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Destructive criticism serves no purpose AT ALL except annoying people.

Flag Post

Destructive criticism should not EXIST. If Krin need to realize his game is not perfect, what he needs is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Destructive criticism serves no purpose AT ALL except annoying people.

It sounds like you’re making up your own terms now.

Flag Post

Destructive criticism is just a nice way to say ad hominem. Also, Sonny 2, for all it’s flaws, was NOT a rush job. OVER AN ENTIRE YEAR passed between sonny and sonny 2 being uploaded to kong (AG doesn’t have upload dates, unfortunately)

Flag Post

That phrase was invented by Minnakht. If you are not telling the game how to improve, you are not contributing. If he is not contributing, then he is not welcome here (you will not argue against this, because if you don’t contribute then you spam – and I admit that I have spammed before – but I have made contributions so I am welcome). I don’t see how you can possibly argue with this.

Flag Post

That phrase was invented by Minnakht. If you are not telling the game how to improve, you are not contributing. If he is not contributing, then he is not welcome here (you will not argue against this, because if you don’t contribute then you spam – and I admit that I have spammed before – but I have made contributions so I am welcome). I don’t see how you can possibly argue with this.

This is a public thread. It does not go by your rules of what is welcome and unwelcome. Just because people are making posts that don’t fit your standard doesn’t mean they need to be acted hostile towards.

Flag Post

but I have made contributions so I am welcome

Hardly a fair standard, since you seem to be judge and jury.

This is a public thread. It does not go by your rules of what is welcome and unwelcome. Just because people are making posts that don’t fit your standard doesn’t mean they need to be acted hostile towards.

Basically what he said. I would say report posts that you don’t like, but since your beef with them isn’t actually really valid, I wouldn’t bother. It’s just a waste of the forum admins’ time to check up on false reports.

Flag Post

Oh well, since you’re not Carados then I’ll not try to argue against you.

Maybe I shouldn’t have said not welcome, but instead I should have said “those replies are not needed”. You can’t argue with that.

EDIT: Ninja’d. I was talking to Marh.