Forums Sonny 2

The Walkthrough Thread!

7 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the Walkthrough Thread!

Hello! In this thread I will be posting some strategies for how to beat some of those pesky bosses that make you pull your hair off! Yes, I know there is another thread that has a walkthrough for all the bosses, but this one will contain different strategies just in case the other thread didn’t float your boat. You can ask me if you want another boss’s walkthrough to be added, because not all bosses will be posted here. You can also post your strategies here! :D

NOTE: These walkthroughs are only for the Biological class, sorry Psychological!

NOTE: These walkthroughs are in the Challenging difficulty, so they will work in Easy, but not gauranteed to work on Heroic.

NOTE: The Crystallize > Predator Form > Toxicant Form > Shadow Blend > Agile Exposure > Withdrawal combo is called ComboX(Some of you may know this.), and before the combo, you can add Corrosion to deal even more damage to the enemy.

Which Bosses in Sonny 2 have Walkthroughs in this Thread?

As of Thursday, the 27th of December, these bosses have walkthroughs available…

Baron Brixius
Clemons the Deceiver
Gregor
Hydra
Shunny
The Mayor

Walkthroughs, Now!

Baron Brixius

SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED: Disrupt(1/2), some high-damage skills, and your attribute points can go anywhere.

STRATEGY: Baron Brixius is quite easy to defeat once you figure out how he works. When the battle starts, cast Disrupt on him. He will cast something on himself called “Deep Burning”, which does 4K+ damage. Keep on repeating this. Once he has low HP, he will stop using “Deep Burning”, and you will have to use the high-damage skills to finish him off.

Clemons the Deceiver

SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED: Toxicant Form(1/1), Predator Form(1/1), Withdrawal(4/4), Shadow Blend(4/4), Crystallize(3/3), Agile Exposure(3/3), and your attribute points can go anywhere, as long as some of them are in strength and speed.

STRATEGY: Use regular attacks to damage him. After a while, he will reveal his true form. Quickly Crystallize Clemons. Skip your turn, then cast Predator Form on yourself. Then cast Toxicant Form on yourself. After that, cast Shadow Blend on yourself. Here come the attacks! Attack him with Agile Exposure. Then use Withdrawal on him. BAM! He’s gone!

Gregor

SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED: You need the same skills and attributes you needed for Clemons the Deceiver.

STRATEGY: Honestly, I defeat Gregor on my second try in about 8 turns. Crystallize him, then skip your turn. Cast Predator Form on yourself. Next turn, cast Toxicant Form on yourself. Then, cast Shadow Blend on yourself. Attack him with Agile Exposure next turn, then finish him off with Withdrawal! It might take a few tries, but this strategy works.

Hydra

SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED: You need the same skills you needed in Clemons the Deceiver and Gregor, but you’ll need to replace Destroy with Infect(1/4, atleast), and most attribute points in strength.

STRATEGY: The heads on the right and left are extremely immune to Infect. When I used Infect on them, they died in one hit, but you’ll need high strength. So here’s what you do: Crystallize the middle head and then attack one of the other heads with Infect. They’ll probably die if you have high strength. Next, use Infect on the other head. It’ll probably die if you have high strength. Wait for the middle head to come out of Crystallization, and while you are waiting, try to get Veradux to heal you and Roald. Then, Crystallize the middle head again. Skip your turn, then cast Predator Form on yourself. Then cast Toxicant Form on yourself. After that, cast Shadow Blend on yourself. Then, attack the middle head with Agile Exposure, then attack him with Withdrawal. If he’s not dead by now, use Leading Strike to finish him off.

Shunny

SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED: You’ll need the same skills and attributes you needed for Gregor and Clemons the Deceiver.

STRATEGY: Crystallize Shunny right away. Skip your turn. Cast Predator Form on yourself, then Toxicant Form on yourself. After that, cast Shadow Blend on yourself. Attack Shunny with Agile Exposure, then attack him with Withdrawal. If that doesn’t finish him off, use Leading Strike/Destroy to end him.

The Mayor

SKILLS/ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED: You will need the same skills and attributes you needed for Gregor and Clemons the Deceiver.

STRATEGY: Crystallize the Mayor. Cast Predator Form on yourself. Then cast Toxicant Form on yourself. After that cast Shadow Blend on yourself. Then, you can attack the Guardian Cannon with Agile Exposure. Finally, attack the Guardian Cannon with Withdrawal. If that doesn’t finish him off, attack him with Leading Strike/Destroy some more, and the Cannon will die. Go full on gangsta on the Mayor and destroy him with your awesomeness. You could possibly use ComboX without the Predator Form if you wish, to finish him off quicker, but you would still have to wait for Withdrawal’s cool-down of seven turns.

The End!

Well that’s all the tutorials. Remember, you can request more walkthroughs or even post your own strategies! Have fun out there in the Sonny 2 world, and I hope you have a wonderful time badging if you are!

Flag Post

I was a psychological and had advantage over the Hydra claws (what you call the heads on the right and left) since they’re very vulnerable to electric attacks, and the psychological class contains electric skills! Just make sure to have extremely high instinct (200 is enough) and electric piercing on your side. (Psychological also contains electric piercing passive skills). For the Baron, I just haunted him and used Traumatize (A psychological’s best disrupt + break) on repeat, whilst keeping the party alive with Free Will. The Mayor with his Guardian was nothing, even with Overdrive and an enraged Mayor keeping my health down. Veradux with high instinct will boost up his healing abilities, so be sure to use that as an advantage. Is there a reason for Shunny to be here? I mean, that battle doesn’t even “pull” my hair off.

Flag Post

Could anyone help me beat Gregor as Phycological? I am really stuck on him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxxxJohn117xxxx:

Could anyone help me beat Gregor as Phycological? I am really stuck on him.

Traumatize 2/2 each third turn, and heal self.

Flag Post

How do I regain focus as Phycological?

Flag Post

Electric Storm, or whack self with Dark Infusion. Psychological is a psycho not just because of the name :D

Flag Post

@ tehgrimreaper: as vesper said electric storm works well, but if u didnt add points to the electric side, u can cast free will on yourself to shield, then dark infusion urself (the initial hit of it seems to damage the shield, but after that it seems to just detract from the healing) or, either form (wraith or psycho) regenerates a lot of focus