Forums Sonny 2

sonny 2 cheats (locked)

198 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone know any cheats that havent been fixed yet?

Flag Post

First I gotta warn you: people REALLY hate cheats on Kongregate.

No, I think all bugs are fixed…

Flag Post

there is still some ways to cheat but im not telling because cheating is wrong and i dont like to get all soaked up in cheating why dont you just play the games right?

Flag Post

Yes, you have to hold control while typing out “P O W E R” and you’ll get infinite power. And also, if you do the ALT + F4 trick, Sonny goes invisible.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

there is still some ways to cheat but im not telling because cheating is wrong and i dont like to get all soaked up in cheating why dont you just play the games right?

rofl. I love when people try to get cheats, then immediately defend themselves saying “’I’m just wondering!”

Flag Post

Ye i did alt F4 and now i can fly at the speed of sound

Flag Post

I’ve found a new one, the little cross at the top right of my screen made Sonny really, really cross with the baron and dealt an amazing 1.6 million damage!

Flag Post

Why talk about cheats. Last time i checked sonny 2 isnt on kongregate yet. And yea cheats are lame. the Alt F4 cheat is awesome. It instant killed all my enemies.

Flag Post

whoa! alt F4 is the best cheat ever!! i tried it, it must have overloaded my computer cuz it shut down the window!!

Flag Post

Wow, Alt+F4 IS AMAZING, and so is CTRL-W. It just doesnt work for Chuck Norris though… He’s always in ‘CTRL

Flag Post

can you tel me the alt f4 cheat tooo pleaseeeeeee

Flag Post

Ah… There is this thing, its not a cheat. Its a strategy. All you need is one ability to the max power, Integrity. Get Integrity to level 4 so that you receive 25 focus every turn. Now to learn how to do the strategy.(Note: only works with Biological Class)
-Use the move Destroy(Requirs 100 focus).
-You will regain 25 focus.
-Next turn use Leading Strike(You regain 50 focus when you use this move).
-Your focus will equal 100 again.
====Repeat the steps. Yoiu will be able to use brute force unlimited times. Kills fast. Really good and is not a cheat, Its a strategy. Good Luck and Have fun.

Flag Post

… Cheating is wrong; period. But if you really wanted to cheat you should look into much more advanced ways other than just pushing a couple of keys or something. I do not condone cheating, but sometimes people like a challenge greater than the game itself, and once in a while cheating can provide that.

Flag Post

Another strategy is, another killer move. “You need the moves: Predator Form, Agile Exposer lvl 3, and Destroy.” I’ll say the steps from turn one.(Note: still only work for Biological Class)
1-Use Destroy(You lose 100 focus).
2-Use Predator Form(you lose some health).
3-Use Agile exposer(Next attack equals 100% more damage).
4-Continue from step 2 until Predator form run out.

You can then use the other strategy i wrote earlier.
-Use the move Destroy(Requirs 100 focus).
-Next turn use Leading Strike(You regain 50 focus when you use this move).
-Your focus will equal 100 again.

P.S. Stop saying cheating is wrong or Alt+F4 is a good cheat. People are not gonna keep asking until they get somethin. Sonny 2 has no cheats in public. There could even be no cheats at all. So stop searching for cheats and make a strategy with a class.

Flag Post

thanks for the help I can’t beat fight 10 in zone 2.

Flag Post

As a bio you can focus on speed.
Get shadow blend
Max slash
And the one attack under predator form that gives 100% dmg increase.
Gives major crits.
-

Flag Post

I click on english and click on click to play and sonny 2 it 1/4 done and seen. It has now loaded.

Flag Post

OK GREAT CHEAT
control+windows button+alt
hold 4 3 seconds then release control and windows button. dont let go of alt
now quickly press F1, F2, F3, F4 and hey presto, your character cannot die due to some flash glitch :P

Flag Post

heres a cheat:

(its invisible)
you might be able to see it though (cough)

Flag Post

i realy like i jiors strategy

Flag Post

Technically not a cheat. A cheat is something the game developer added in for the intention to be used (Like Warcraft 3/Starcraft single player cheats).

Sonny’s “cheats” are glitches, and Sonny 2 seems to have no public glitches. Krin seems to be working to remove them all.

Flag Post

Ok2x Stop it with alt+f4 cheat joke sheesh