600 posts

Flag Post

You scratchy bitch!

Flag Post

Half my fights:

Veradux: has most HP left heals
LATER
Veradux: has about 2 HP left attacks dies
…And because of the Heroic Motivation cooldown, Sonny will go down pretty fast.

SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let us be able to choose what our ALLIES do! And Tactical, Defensive or whatever modes aren’t enough!

Flag Post

tactical and the other ones are pretty usefull. i didnt play sonny 2 for long time but i do remeber that there is a command which you can put veradux i dont remeber the name but the description says something like ‘tries to keep the teamets alive’ and he does do that but if veradux (the healer) runs out of focus then he is going to attack to regain focus so yeah even if he has like 100 hp and no focus then he is most likely going to die if you dont have a heal with sonny.

Flag Post

krin should make a choice of being evil or good and whatever choice you make will change what you do in the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by sudi8:

krin should make a choice of being evil or good and whatever choice you make will changgame

i agrre

Flag Post

Ability to choose what your teammates do! Too many times what arepeagee said happened to me. I’m pretty pissed that you have to play on heroic to play through the whole story. Just let us do medium difficulty! Finally, if you are going to do the heroic mode whole story thing, remove the timer when making moves. Finally, add some backstory! Still don’t know what baron or sonny or verdux is. Heck, what is the ZPCI and why do they hate zombies that don’t eat you?

Flag Post

What I think Sonny 3 should have is:
-Normal mode on teammate does not affect their skills in anyway
-Defensive mode should have a -1 CD on every defensive skill\buff of your teammate,and a less usage of the focus for that skill (Ex: Veradux’s “heal” skill costs him 20 Focus 3 CD while in Defensive the same skill costs 17 Focus and 2 CD); same way with Aggressive mode that obviously should affect offensive skills\buff;
-Relentless and Phalanx mode should work the same way with few exception;
not only they make their relative skills to be efficient (-2 CD and less focus cost) but affects skills in a unique way. In Phalanx, not only Veradux’s “Heal” will be, using the same example, like 15 focus and 1 CD, but for example there’s a chance that this skills costs nothing, and have a chanche to dispel some buffs that normally you can’t dispel, (ex: you got a malus that says “This s**t can’t be dispelled” and it last 99 turn, normal debuff that deals damage equals to 100% of the caster’s Strenght, if the opponent that cast this attack to you has like 30 in STR and Veradux is OP because you finished the game twice and has 300 Instinct and 400 Vitality, and “Heal” heal for 75% of both, the are high chance to dispel the malus even if you normally can’t do that), Relentless skill, on the other hand, could possibly weaker the enemy while still damaging them (Every elemental attack in Relentless can give at target a decreased resistance to that element for example). Of course while in Relentless, teamate gains also a malus on offensive skills\buff (more focuse usage, +2 CD) and viceversa, same applied on Defensive\Aggressive mode.

Of course more answer (if this is the last Sonny we should at least know exactly WTF is going on. Why i keep beating Baron if i killed him two time in the other games? WHO is Sonny? why him? why Louis was with him? who is Veradux? what is his relationship with ZPCI? does this will be only a stoner’s dream?)

Enemy and Boss shoul have their own buff\debuff, even some weird one but be unique and maybe that could be a pain in the *

Turn-Based is fine, don’t change it.

I think I’ve said all…

Flag Post

man its so long sonny 3 is not here yet D; i wish making games is fast but its not true. unless its a short game

Flag Post

I hope you know Krin isn’t feeling well. http://krinstudio.com/?p=97

Flag Post

in sonny 2 the final boss was the mayer. in sonny 3 the final boss should be something crazy big tough and aggresive i hope someone aggree about that one :l

Flag Post

posted by:sevster. I hope you know Krin isn’t feeling well. http://krinstudio.com/?p=97… oh man what happens if krin is never gonna finish untill he/she is good D:

Flag Post

choosing what your team does is way too easy. I like the modes they can be put in, but if you chose what your teamates did then it would be controlling 3 characters not 1 which could get stressfulful and takes away some luck and fun and frustration in the game

Flag Post

also the timer in heroic is way too fast. sometimes i have to change the defensive modes of my teamates and choose a move and i can only get it half the time. if it was just 5 seconds longer, i would be happy.

Flag Post

dude honostly there should be more types of monsters then beasts wraith and humans the level strengths should be different and there should be a different line up of skills as you spec and there should be like spec trees like you start out as sonny then you like choose one of the specs and become like hydro sonny or pyro sonny not to mention for people who just spam all there skill pionts in intellegence or what ever make a concequence so they dide like instantly when hit cause you have to have health when you progress throug the game not to mention all the insane monsters that you thank oww this guy is like super strong then you one shot him pls give the monstes a little more power cause if you don’t its pretty much worthless to play or else its going to be exactly like sonny 1 and sonny 2

Flag Post

oh and let us choose our allies let us train them and let us like choose their spells

Flag Post

Just remove the stupid timer. It’s absolutely ridiculous and kills the game for anyone who likes to actually think instead of doing the same sequence of moves all the time.

Flag Post

Damn, so many haters. For the love of god, don’t post here if all you’re going to do is hate and say there shouldn’t be a Sonny 3. Constructive criticism is ok. By the way, David Orr, the maker of the Sonny soundtrack, mentioned that he is making a completely fresh soundtrack for Sonny 3 so those worries can go to rest. Also, as one of the few who got the impossible badge for Sonny 2, I have to say that the timer wasn’t that much of a problem. You just have to do things quickly, predetermine what you are about to do during the action phase so you can be ready for when it’s your turn. As well, what I tended to do was only use the Phalanx and Relentless behaviours for allies so I have the most control in what they do. I did have to re-spec a couple times so I could switch from being lightly shadow based to heavily electric based on my psychological so Re-specing isn’t as useless as one or two might’ve said. One thing that kinda bothered me was the occasional turn-skipping that happened sometimes. I’m wondering if it isn’t a glitch at all but actually caused by the differences of speeds of characters. But it isn’t mentioned in the game I think so I don’t know.

One more thing: I’m pretty sure the lack of backstory is only to keep a sense of mystery in the story. If Sonny is a trilogy, then Sonny 3 will probably fill in those blanks.

Flag Post

This game is so good already, love the art, the characters, everything. The story is so suspenseful right now, I’m just on the edge of my seat for answers. Veradux translates to true leader. Is there something to that? The only thing i’d want from a Sonny 3 are questions in the story answered.

Flag Post

Honestly, all I want from Sonny 3 is a longer storyline (basically more fights) and a lot of different classes with new/special abilities. However, what would be nice:

-I like the idea I heard about different decisions taking you down different paths in the story
-I think as long as the classes were balanced, PVP should allow online/LAN
-At least one class with the special ability to control teammates more effectively
-I guess it’d be nice if the story was all explained, all the loose ends tied up, but that wouldn’t be necessary.
-Some way to still have fun and enjoy the game once you were max level… I guess PVP would fill that role hypothetically
-Higher level-cap than 30. 40 would be good, 50 would be better

Flag Post

More items that increase piercing. Maybe have amulets or rings as equipment as well.
What would really be nice are classes for each element.

Flag Post

There could be a live PVP for Sonny 3. And maybe get the Mana Bomb skill from, oh lets say Sinjid:Shadow of the Warrior. I’d call it Focus Bomb. We need more focus aswell. At max,you can only have 180 focus in Sonny 2 as a Hydraulic(unless there are higher focus-giving weapons and armour in zone 7).

Flag Post

This thread is approaching its fifth birthday. Neat.

Flag Post

Sonny 1 was nice and Sonny 2 even better. I don’t want it to change much, but here are my ideas:

-Add new class, for example a Necromancer who raises undead

-Add new ability, for example make character riposte 50% of the dealt dmg to an enemy

-Add blood when you hit somebody, also when he dies your character cuts his head or burns his body

-Add a SINGLEPLAYER chat so you can ‘talk’ to the CPUs…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xatrio:

Sonny 1 was nice and Sonny 2 even better. I don’t want it to change much, but here are my ideas:

-Add new class, for example a Necromancer who raises undead

-Add new ability, for example make character riposte 50% of the dealt dmg to an enemy

-Add blood when you hit somebody, also when he dies your character cuts his head or burns his body

-Add a SINGLEPLAYER chat so you can ‘talk’ to the CPUs…

Krin has already posted about how he’s gonna expand on the zombie concept, so you will be abke to take ‘genes’ from bosses and enemies and stuff, so there won’t be any classes.

Flag Post

Best post so far 10/10.

Originally posted by manaz22:

You scratchy bitch!

Sonny 3 is actually comming someday or it is dead?