Forums Sonny 2

How to defeat Baron Brixius in Sonny 2

26 posts

Flag Post

A lot of people have asked how to defeat the Baron in Sonny 2. I’ve defeated him with all 3 classes. The way I do it is by Re-Specing my ability points and investing them in abilities that destroy Focus and keeps the team alive. You want to have abilities that stun and abilities that destroy Focus. When the Baron runs out of Focus he uses an ability that restores Focus at the cost of about 5000 Health. Also, don’t forget to have some attacks in your arsenal. Occasionally, the Baron will get the Holy Scars de-buff which will enable you to do massive amounts of damage. After the battle, you should
Re-Spec your ability points and invest them in the way you are comfortable with.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MzxDude356:

A lot of people have asked how to defeat the Baron in Sonny 2. I’ve defeated him with all 3 classes. The way I do it is by Re-Specing my ability points and investing them in abilities that destroy Focus and keeps the team alive. You want to have abilities that stun and abilities that destroy Focus. When the Baron runs out of Focus he uses an ability that restores Focus at the cost of about 5000 Health. Also, don’t forget to have some attacks in your arsenal. Occasionally, the Baron will get the Holy Scars de-buff which will enable you to do massive amounts of damage. After the battle, you should
Re-Spec your ability points and invest them in the way you are comfortable with.

Please shout me if you found this helpful or not. I just want to know if this has helped.

Flag Post

Excellent walkthrough. Great detail.

Flag Post

Yeah It Took me like 10 Times to kill him…:( But it’s easy for me now. All you have to do is use a move(forgot it’s name lol ^^) and make sure he loses focus so he uses a move but he will take extra damage and you deal him like a 2000 hit or more! P.S. Make sure your friends are put in defense mode!

Flag Post

do the same thing like do disrupt but when he does tick tock use sub versionit will make you lst a little bit longer but wont keep you alive

Flag Post

Heh heh heh, Just make sure you have an attack that can do atleast a little bit of focus from the baron, because that is his weak spot, i should know because ive beat the game ;)

Flag Post

it is not working i cant find a attack that drains focus!

Flag Post

i have pcycological class , by the way

Flag Post

Biological will have the easiest time winning. Maxed upgrade Disrupt automatically destroys 100 focus.

Psychological will have the second easiest time. He has 2 attacks that can destroy focus: Traumatize and Haunt. Traumatize is an amazing stunning attack; stun an enemy for 2 turns, plus destroy 30 focus over 2 turns (15 per turn). Unfortunately, he will receive 50% less damage taken during his stun, but it’s worth it. If you maxed upgrade Traumatize, you can have 2 Traumatize in your skill bar. Haunt destroys 3 focus per turn (5 focus if maxed upgrade) for 40 turns. Pretty bad skill except on Baron.

Hydraulic will have the hardest time. His only skill that can destroy focus is Regulate, which automatically destroy 30 focus, plus remove a buff from enemy and you gain some focus for several turns.

Flag Post

Disrupt in biological mode really does the trick, it certainly did for me. :-)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eviloscar666:

Hydraulic will have the hardest time. His only skill that can destroy focus is Regulate, which automatically destroy 30 focus, plus remove a buff from enemy and you gain some focus for several turns.

Not agreeing here. If you go cold, you still have another (and better) option : the key is to get “Flash freeze” to rank 3 as soon as possible in the game, in order to be able to put it twice in your bar. Here is my sequence against most single-enemy battles in the 2 first zones :

Flash freeze
Vapour cannon
Flash freeze
Vapour cannon
Mind freeze
Vapour cannon
Vapour cannon

Just loop that (you need 2 Mind freezes slots because of the cooldown), and leave the healing to Veradux. The Baron will never ever be able to use any focus ability, and will execute exactly 2 attacks (with a cooldown of 1 round between them) per cycle of 7 rounds. Even no way to lose, since your “freeze” moves can’t miss their target.

Flag Post

Biological = Teh easyness: just spam disrupt until he kills himself
Hydraulic = Grindtastic: using a balance between mind freeze and flash freeze will block him from using tick tock, but the battle will take a very long time.
Psychological = Insane: there isn’t any solution at all besides dealing massive damage and killing him before he kills you.

Flag Post

Wow thanks the tatic with the disrupt thingy worked really well! tahnks!

Flag Post

the easiest way is choose bio then max out disrupt- once you get’im down to like half health he’ll strt doin damage 2 himself

Flag Post
Originally posted by 9tailedwolf:

i have pcycological class , by the way

You can use terrify, but it doesn’ t really take off that much focus, and then it shields him from like 50% of damage.

Flag Post

When I fought him i almost died had 59 health left and hes still healthy then he dies randomly by poison lol.

Flag Post

If you choose Biological, the moves you need are Disrupt Destroy and Break.
One destroys Focus, One deals a hell of a lot of damage and the last one stuns.

Found this Guide really helpful.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vara:

Biological = Teh easyness: just spam disrupt until he kills himself
Hydraulic = Grindtastic: using a balance between mind freeze and flash freeze will block him from using tick tock, but the battle will take a very long time.
Psychological = Insane: there isn’t any solution at all besides dealing massive damage and killing him before he kills you.

Psychological isn’t insane, trust me. Even there exists an easy Way to deafed the Baron.

You only need 3 Skills: Traumatize, Free Will and Dark Infusion.

Just use 2 Traumatize in your Skillbar to Stun the Baron and drain his Focus.
When the Baron uses “Tic Toc Doc” you just need to Counter it with, “Free Will”.

“Free Will” will protect the “Tic Toc Doc” cursed Party Member from the whole Damage for six long turns. And “Free Will” only has a cool down of 3 Turns. By the Way – Free Will will grant some healing to. (Good to combine with “Dark Infusion” for Focus gain. Here “Free Will” will also protect you from the Damage it does, but still grants you the Focus regeneration.)

Flag Post

Just training, until level 22 then i win against baron :D

Flag Post

I have a Psychological calss and i use psychopath form to hurt him with some electricity spells and that got him to around 14,000 hp but then i died

Flag Post

With the psycological class it’s real easy… First off all, the Baron kill himselfs -3000hp for 3 turns (so he lose 9000 hp) when he doesn’t have any focus. Re-Spect everything and take the Terrify spells maxed out right through the Psycopath form. Don’t forgot bout free will. It protects you real good and if you attack with terrify you’ll also heal yourself. It’s basicaly some attack/heal spells so you can survive. If you take electric spells you got no chance…

Flag Post

by the way i killed him at level 14 without any training fights and within the 2nd try ^^

Flag Post

Third try, level 11, Phsych. Seriously, he’s not that difficult with Free Will, Terrify and Electrical Storm. Got it from another forums.

Terrify: Destroys some of his focus.
Free Will: Shields you for insane amounts (500%!) and heals you
Electrical Storm: Regenerates your focus and damages
Took about 20 minutes although, but was playing other games/reading forums at the same time too…

Flag Post

With Phsych. Terrify? I think the right word is Traumatize. Max it and you will be able to equip it 2 times. You can use haunt, but it isn’t a great hability. To stay focused, the two morphs (Psycopath and Wraith) are enough. Free Will is really helpful, heals and protects, and is insane if you have Overdrive effect, healing 300+ per round. You can equip it 3 times, so level 1 is enough. Shock Therapy may help, it removes Retrograde or the other buff he uses, an attack that buffs him with +12% strenght or so. Terrify and Epiphany are good to use too, the first is a great attack that heals you, and the second will deal him huge ammounts of damage, 250-300 per turn (with Overdrive hab) each through 7 turns. About 2000 dmg in 7 turns-if he don’t use Retrograde-. It seems that Epiphany is also unremovable (with Corruption I’ve hit it about 5 times and it stay). Then get the moves you want among those, and go kill him. You’ll need: Free Will (1 at least, 2 recommended), 2 Morphs/2 Electrical Storm (combine as you want, but morphs are the very best choice if you know how to use them), recommended 2 Traumatize and personally, Shock Therapy. Use free spots as you want.