Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 2 Class Skill Guide -Psyco Only So Far-

44 posts

Flag Post

People in chat have been asking me how to put in their attribute and skill points, so I decided to make a guide and picture… the picture basically is the guide actually.

Psychological

Photobucket

When fighting the Baron, fill up Haunt and Traumatize and use them whenever you can to burn his Focus. After he gets to 0 focus, he’ll recharged it and lose around 10k HP.

Work on getting lots of Instinct for you and Veradux. (my Veradux has 398 and he heals around 4k each time) So you can do tons of damage, and Veradux can heal for as much as possible. Always have him on at least Defensive.

I’ll work on the other classes… maybe. :P IF anyone else can make a guide that works, please whisper me.

Flag Post

Very nice guide, hope you create a Biological one soon!

Flag Post

For that I have to beat the game again as Bio… so I’ll try. It’s the only other class anyways.

Flag Post

I assume this is good for getting the impossible badge?

Flag Post

I didn’t try for that badge because I had already beaten this game 3 times on Armor Games… and had to spend at least an hour or so beating it on here. So… all I can say is that the only way to get Legend is by getting lucky drops that give you what you need for you and your team.

Flag Post

Wait, so, does this work on Heroic or Challenging? Since you don’t have the hard badge or impossible badge, just wondering. :P Thanks for the guide anyways.

Flag Post

Thanks. If I remembered I wasn’t Pysch. o_O

Flag Post

Uh…at what point should I change Veradux’s armor?

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackhawk808:

Uh…at what point should I change Veradux’s armor?

IF you’re Bio, then right away. Give him all Instinct related gear you get. If you’re Psycho, then I’d say second or third zone start getting him good Instinct gear.

Flag Post

You’re having 10 ability points left… quite a waste.

Changes you need to do:
+ Get rid of nightmare.
+ Get free will maxed. (sometimes veradux can’t handle it anymore (eg. out of focus, stunned, 2 allies injured) and an ally is about to die, then you’ll need it.
+ High voltage? What a waste! You’d ratter reserve that space on you ability wheel for free will.
+ Get high speed and own your enemies using the devasting critical hits from the wraith form. (this means you should spen attribute points in speed, and a skill point in the wraith form)
+ If you still have points left, put them on tenacity.
You’ll have still points left by now, but much less than by your strategy.

Skills you should put on you ability wheel:
3 X Shock terapy
2 X Electrical storm
2 X Free will
1 X Wraith form

Flag Post

Vara, you need to keep your crappy set ups to yourself, GIA’s pwns.

Flag Post

Put a maxed free will, wraith form, and maybe a maxed retrograde in there instead of one of the Electrical storms, nightmare, and and hihg voltage, which is on the wheel for no reason. (Maxed retrograde kills those pesky healers if you can time it right or it can save your butt for two turns). Spend any of your remaining points on tenacity I guess, as there aren’t any other passives for an electro psycho. (lol overdrive)

Flag Post

I said after you get what I have as a set up, use the rest of the points to your own desire. And I have Nightmare because if you use Nightmare, adn then Shock Therapy it’ll destroy the nightmare buff on the opponent, and you still did the great damage that Nightmare does.

Flag Post

I’m starting to love this game.

Flag Post

facepalm

Flag Post

Nightmare isn’t that great for lightning builds. Since it is a shadow attack, it gains no benefit from charged blood. I tried it on the bomb and it barely dealt more damage than shock therapy.

Flag Post

A good bio-based armor set-up for Sonny? I can’t seem to hit more than 600 damage (WITH DESTROY) in Zone 2.

Flag Post

ok, so i see that the person in the second post was wondering what a good build for the bio, is. i actuly have a verry good build, (at least i think so)

Integrety: raise it to the max asap! combine that with leading strike and you can use destroy every other turn!
adrinaline and reform: other skills that you should max out, personaly i dont really use those that often, but i actuly would like to keep them equpted on my ring just in case
vicious stirke: its actuly a good ability, maxed out, you can guarentee you can say healed.
savegry: i prefer not to add more ability points, but you might think otherwise.
predator fourm: best non-poison ability! a must have for any non poson bio!

if you noticed allready, im useing only non poison abilitys (these abilitys are on the left side of the tree) but, if you use other abilitys, just make shure to max out integrety, adrinaline, and reform. these are a MUST for all bio’s

Flag Post

youre all crazy because yo didn’t put any ability point in tenacy, tenacy makes you almost invencible

Flag Post

Guys this isn’t how everyone must do it “theinsturtions arn’t rules as such more of guidelines”
quoted from barbossa in pirates of the caribeon 1

Flag Post

Add Tenacy and Wraith Form, and youre invincible :). I love it! And remember to give Veradux ALL your old instinct armor!

Flag Post

*Add (Sorry for double post): I think Sonny 2 are too imba when you fight not-bosses. You can just smash them like nothing. At level 16 i can easily damage 2k, and with the right negative and positive buffs i can hit 5k! The mobs with like 40k hp is nothing, i just pwn them… Unfair!

Flag Post

my idea for any class in the sonny series is to stick with the first two attacks you get and just try and max out all of the passive abilities first my final bio build was the first two attacks you get bio and poison forms animalism wound and stun

Flag Post

I havent tried Bio yet, i am trying to beat the game at Heroic :). But as a bonus to your setup, get Free Will, its good. In my opinion, i use it on Veradux, because he is Instinct only, with a low hp (only 2k at level 20). Then he will heal Roald when he fights, and i can damage. In WoW language: Veradux: Healer. Roald: Tank. Me: DPS!

Flag Post

How come every time I use electrical storm to regain focus it damages me?