Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 2 Pacifist... achievement

10 posts

Flag Post

can some body help me how to achieve the pacifist…

it is my only remaining achievement unachieve…. plss

Flag Post

It’s actually really simple: DoT. Epiphany for a Psych, any poisoning from a Bio.

And it looks like you’re playing the game on AG. Otherwise, you’d definitely be at least level 2.

Flag Post

If you’re a Bio, gain the following skills: Leading Strike, Reform, and Crystallize. Pump all points into these 2 skills. Since you’re a pacifist, you need to keep your allies alive and buffed. Simply use Crystallize and keep the main Hydra and an arm frozen, using Leading Strike on a Crystallized enemy to gain Focus. Your allies will attack the enemy that isn’t Crystallized, and in between Crystallize waves, use Reform your allies if they need to be Reformed.

Your allies can kill the Hydras and you don’t have to attack them once. Be sure you equip Roald with the Ember Rifle as well.

Flag Post

nc ideas thx…

you will be a great help to others that will view this…

if there’s any…

Flag Post

DoT for some reason did not help me with the bio, or maybe I had to use Envenom instead of Infect :P

Flag Post

I always make a misunderstanding with this achievement. At first I thought I can attack the fire claws (since they’re technically not “hydra”), then after I defeated them, I realized that they still count for the total damage.

Flag Post

i have no clue.

Flag Post

when i try using Envenom i do 4000 and that is over 2000

Flag Post

Simple really, I was under the same impression that you had to heal the entire time! And when if its your first time playing it (and if your going for others in one go you cant use training) your teammates will take FOREVER! As long as the direct damage from a damage over time attack, (example, epiphany if psycho or envenom if bio) is lower then around 90 (you will have to repeat them) then you will be good! Also put lots into your speed and vitality, put skills points into healing and buffing your team, and use lots of d.o.t! Hope this helps! Yes, it does work I have done it twice to ensure!

Flag Post

becaus hydra is a boss, once you unlock zone 7 the final zone it is safe to go back to hydra and play it again