Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 2- walkthrough for some tough opponents page 6

143 posts

Flag Post

Can you help ME? I’m at that cockroach. Lvl 19 bio I Can’t kill the cockroach, he keeps healing. What do i do?

Flag Post

bio-
same as baron use disrupt every turn
have Roald on aggressive & Vernodux healing you guys.
that easy

Flag Post

Level 19 bio? har-har. Re-spec into speed bio and whack with a single ComboX.

Flag Post

for hunt at the start im doing it to hunt but when medic dont have focus anymore im doing it to medic because he hit too strong when he dont have focus . landiscarter this is my answer to your question

Flag Post

how do you know whts speed, strength, health andall of tht in the upgrades?

Flag Post

My ComboX in order done: Predator form, Toxicant form, Wound, Agile Exposure, Destroy.
Predator form for focus regen (for destroy at the end of combo)
Toxicant form for extra damage, Wound and Agile Exposured as well.
Destroy for the damage inflicted. Very effective, just hitted 2000 from a tunnel beast with the last Destroy.

Flag Post

Destroy vs Withdrawal? Just note that you can miss with Destroy, while you can never miss with Withdrawal. But yes, it takes 5 SP to get Withdrawal first, which might be employed elsewhere for say survival. But consider this: Destroy nets 340% strength, while Withdrawal (level 1) nets 80% strength, 80% speed, 80% instinct, which means any and every bonus on your gear plays towards it, and when maxed, it adds 200% of all. Then, Shadow Blend does a lot more damage addition than Wound, Wound level 2 only lets you add 35% of base attack damage, which is additive to 100% that Agile Exposure gives, while Shadow Blend adds 33% base damage per skill level, increases chance of critical strike (up to 100%, which multiplies the final damage, not just base damage, and by an unknown but big value) and is multiplicative with Agile Exposure.

Also, consider using Destroy instead of that Wound, this will likely net you more damage than just Wound/AE/Destroy, and its CD of 1 will mean you are able to deal two Destroys while the Predator Form regen is active. Some people even use Predator/Destroy/AE/Destroy/AE/Destroy (and left with no HP :D but usually eliminating an opponent if it’s not too fat).

Flag Post

just a questions ..what is speed good for? except that some spells take dmg from it..do i play twice sometimes or i start fight when i have more? there is nothing about it :) so thanks :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by fallendarkone:

just a questions ..what is speed good for? except that some spells take dmg from it..do i play twice sometimes or i start fight when i have more? there is nothing about it :) so thanks :)

Speed is what you’ll need in the 6th and 7th zone. Before then, you want pure vitality. Speed allows spells like Withdraw (Done with a combo) too do anywhere from 12k-37k damage. It also allowed me to one hit “The Corrupter.”

Flag Post

The most usefull topic I’ve read in this sonny’s forum.Before I’d do like 1000-2000 damage, now I easily do 9000, thanks a lot.

Flag Post

ZPCI Elite
You’ll be facing these guys later in the game too, so this is a general strategy. Keep damaging him with slash and destroy. Do not use break. When he gets a buff for dealing 400%dmg (easy to notice as he’ll turn all red in colour) use break to stun him. Repeat until dead.”

Every time he uses his buff I use break, and I miss EVERY time.

Flag Post

In addition to ComboX, you should add Predator Mode as the first mode.

Flag Post

roald, veradux, and sonny are all level 12 and i cant beat the baron; tried what landis carter said and it didnt work, any ideas?

Flag Post

From what I’ve seen his strategy isn’t for the baron.

But it depends on what class you are.

Just use the focus draining abilities and have some heavy hitting moves as well.

Flag Post

not really using comboX 9yet0 but withdrawal isvery useful with defense weakening attacks

Flag Post

Please create a walkthrough for Psychologicals. I already got through Gregor, but I’m not sure of the next battles, and I can’t execute a ComboX-similar row of attacks.

Flag Post

Man, read the forums better, you’ll find one.

Flag Post

ahh…….stuck at the council please helpppppppppppppppppppppp