Forums Sonny 2

Sonny 2- walkthrough for some tough opponents page 4

143 posts

Flag Post

Icantlose, what difficulty you play at? Easy-peasy? :) On heroic you need more than just “BLAST THOSE…”, and on legend you’re even more limited.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Icantlose:

why do people find this game so hard? i beat everyone on my first time, no deaths execept to the guy that uses that clock move that takes 10 percent of your hp every turn. im a pyschopath or whatever. i go wraith form and destroy everything. max electrical piercing. i do like 10k damage on crits. this game is easy as pie.

Stop lying, you don’t even have the imp.

Flag Post

why do people find this game so hard? i beat everyone on my first time, no deaths execept to the guy that uses that clock move that takes 10 percent of your hp every turn. im a pyschopath or whatever. i go wraith form and destroy everything. max electrical piercing. i do like 10k damage on crits. this game is easy as pie.

Lrn2heroic

Flag Post

i play heroic, stop being jelous just cuz you guys dont know how to make decent builds. or maybe cuz you all suck. either way, stop hatin. i aint gonna lie about some stupid ass online computer game.

Flag Post

i play heroic, stop being jelous just cuz you guys dont know how to make decent builds. or maybe cuz you all suck. either way, stop hatin. i aint gonna lie about some stupid ass online computer game.

Umm…you haven’t beaten the mayor. You don’t even have the hard badge. Come back and brag when you get the impossible badge without using a training fight in Zones 6 and 7.

Like you said… it’s really sad that you have to lie about some online computer game.

Flag Post

Umm…you haven’t beaten the mayor. You don’t even have the hard badge. Come back and brag when you get the impossible badge without using a training fight in Zones 6 and 7.

Like you said… it’s really sad that you have to lie about some online computer game.

Well said. I’m not very good but at least I don’t brag about it whilst lying

Flag Post
Originally posted by einfach:

Flag Post

ICantLose, stop bragging, you are just lying. Even if you werent lying, who cares if you were able to blow through the game (which you werent)? Also, I just started this game, and I am still on easy, but I cant see why people complain about first zone bosses. Correct me if im wrong, but wouldnt they be easy even on heroic? please dont yell at me if I am wrong, though, because, as I said, I have no experience.

Flag Post

@hunterdude14 – the tougher opponents are The Warden, Twisted Experiment (mostly for biological; easy for Psycho and Hydro), and Felicity (because it’s a long fight, and she has Black Metal). I have never found Zone 1 tough – it’s a warm-up zone. However, Heroic has roughly 3x the health, and enemy power of Easy.

Flag Post

Ok I didnt know. Thanks. Again, I havent even beaten the mayor on easy, I am just guessing.

Flag Post

Im finally on heroic, and to all those out there wanting a hydro build, I think I might have one. Im only in zone 2, but I 4 points in flash freeze (stun for 2 rounds), 3 points in recover or whatever (heal/focus regen), 2 in ice wall, and 2 or 3 in dead man’s plea. The most important is flash freeze and the heal. I have the two moves you start with, 2 flash freezes, 2 heals, an ice wall, and a dead mans plea.

Flag Post

piece of shit guide, doesnt even work for the first boss gg.

Flag Post

the author of the guide did not know that withdrawal requires no focus. This is evident from his comments about the Twisted Experiment.

Flag Post

This is an awesome guide, however, the flaw is when you are up against multiple enemies. As I am going after the Legend achievement, i only have a certain number of ability points, but i think i can figure this out eventually.

Thanks!

Flag Post

Someone help me with Doctor Kilma, it’s the last place on Heroic, been working on on it for while but can’t seem to get it.

Flag Post

@Melon_Smasher – Use Retrograde for Psycho / Subversion for Biological or Hydraulic. He does it I think every 6th turn after the 3rd turn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hunterdude14:

Im finally on heroic, and to all those out there wanting a hydro build, I think I might have one. Im only in zone 2, but I 4 points in flash freeze (stun for 2 rounds), 3 points in recover or whatever (heal/focus regen), 2 in ice wall, and 2 or 3 in dead man’s plea. The most important is flash freeze and the heal. I have the two moves you start with, 2 flash freezes, 2 heals, an ice wall, and a dead mans plea.

You should focus on mind freeze also as enemies cannot cast nasty attacks if they can’t use their focus. Besides, ice wall and restore also helps in assisting yourself and the mates if they are low in health. Ice wall should be frequently cast on Veradux to minimize his damage received.

Flag Post

Its called Android Guard not Council

Flag Post
Originally posted by headlock:

Its called Android Guard not Council

?

I don’t see any mistake there.

Flag Post

Why is Captain Hunt not on here?

Flag Post

Because it’s easy. :P

Flag Post

how can i beat the warden on heroic he kill me and veradux in 5 turn and my moveset is disrupt 3 time max out , slash level 1 , leading strike , destroy ,break level 1 and vicious strike level 1. please help fast . im on biological class .

Flag Post

adrenaline, reform, anesthetic.

Flag Post

i dont have these 3 move your saying and i dont have enough money to re-spec . look my actual move in my last post .

Flag Post

then restart. After all you’re yet in zone 1, you can easily catch up to there. Get Integrity (as much as you can, you will need 4/4 eventually anyway), Adrenaline 1/3, Disrupt 1/2 (and Vicious Strike 1/4), Anesthetic 1/4, Reform 1/3, and have a plan for each battle. Either way against Warden your Anesthetic will do loads to keep you and Veradux alive.